Iago

ISIS attack in Brussels

gowlerk

***nonsense - hedonism was always the objective of primordial shit.

I think I know what you are trying to say, but perhaps hedonism is not the exact word to use.

Hedonism is a school of thought that argues that pleasure is the primary or most important intrinsic good.[1] A hedonist strives to maximize net pleasure (pleasure minus pain).

Unless of course you are referring to a particular group of humans as "primordial shit"?

Just those that support Hillary.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'll admit I didn't really see that as an attack; more like a cri de coeur like Dean's after he lost Iowa.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

RonD1120

Coming from a guy who believes the end times are near, you'll have to forgive me for taking your predictions with more than one grain of salt. Maybe I'll start calling you an "alarmist".

I'll own "alarmist." All of this chaos is part of the end times prophecy. Don't be too concerned until all the Christians disappear. I mean like in the blink of an eye.

This is true. It will be bunches of fun.

And it will be extra fun when you are still down here with us heathens.

At least your bunker will be all set for the impending race wars or mutated jackrabbit wars or whatever.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

GTAVercetti

Coming from a guy who believes the end times are near, you'll have to forgive me for taking your predictions with more than one grain of salt. Maybe I'll start calling you an "alarmist".

I'll own "alarmist." All of this chaos is part of the end times prophecy. Don't be too concerned until all the Christians disappear. I mean like in the blink of an eye.

At least your bunker will be all set for the impending race wars or mutated jackrabbit wars or whatever.

Do you have your permit?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Do you have your permit?

This is what I don't get. You celebrate death of the people you hate and yet can't see that they are the SAME as you in that they celebrate the death of us.

I can guarantee you that if a similar post was made that extolled the virtues of bagging 'infidels' or US soldiers you would be outraged and yet you choose not to take the higher ground but to behave in the same manner. It's sickening to be honest.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

This is what I don't get. You celebrate death of the people you hate and yet can't see that they are the SAME as you in that they celebrate the death of us.

I can guarantee you that if a similar post was made that extolled the virtues of bagging 'infidels' or US soldiers you would be outraged and yet you choose not to take the higher ground but to behave in the same manner. It's sickening to be honest.

He is a fundamentalist Christian. Same shit as a fundamentalist Muslim, just a different shade. If he was in a similar position as the sectarians in Syria or Iraq, his posse would act the same as the ones over there. People are people everywhere.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

nigel99

You see it was a joke. GTAVercetti was joking about SHTF and the rapture and how much fun it would be after the Christians were gone.

That permit does not exist. It is a sophisticated cartoon type creation.

American are like that we make jokes about things that make us angry. I have actually known some Kiwis and Aussies that did the same.

The message is that this year is likely to be bloody. Maybe not, hope not but, if SHTF comes some of us will make a stand.

ETA a quote from Ray Gano of Prophezine.

Folks, The difference between a radical Islamist and a moderate Islamist are that the radical Islamist wants to kill you. The moderate Islamist, He/She wants the radical islamist to kill you.

http://raygano.com/it-says-thou-shalt-not-murder-not-thou-shalt-not-defend-yourself/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Thank you!

Anyone who doesn't think or see it this way YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

We call our murders heroes, then sit their like stupid apes and wonder why they might do the same. I am sorry who invaded who? think of every war from WW2?

Would any of you like an invading army invading your home? guns pointed at you? i bet the answer is no
now how about an invading army kills your loved ones would you be able to let that go?

You want attacks to stop stop attacking people, you want innocent civilians not to die stop killing them, and all so you can pay less then 4$ a gal. It is fucking sick at how barbaric most humans are. Everyone seems to ignore the blood on their hands.

We do nothing but give legitimate reasons and motivation for people to hate us and want us dead! then we act surprised and we go looking for reasons. Is it the religion, the food they eat NO ASS HOLE its what happens when you kill peoples children for oil, policy, and power.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

You want attacks to stop stop attacking people, you want innocent civilians not to die stop killing them, and all so you can pay less then 4$ a gal.

60+ died yesterday in Pakistan -- mostly Christian women and children due to a bombing claimed by the Taliban. Do you attribute this attack to western aggression against Muslims? If so, do you think such attacks would cease completely if western countries stopped meddling in the Middle East?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

They would never cease completely; some people are born angry, and there are criminals in all religions (and lack thereof). But eventually they'd probably go down.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

These idiots are not religious zealots, just desperate idiots IMO.
If they are specifically targeting christians, their targeting sucks. They are simply committing horrific mass murder on innocent humans of all beliefs.

From NBC "the dead included 36 children. Only 10 were Christian, with the other 26 Muslims"

There cannot be a religion that condones this. No way in hell does anyone get to their holy land of choice by doing these acts. They are insane to think so. Religious brain washing.

masterblaster72

You want attacks to stop stop attacking people, you want innocent civilians not to die stop killing them, and all so you can pay less then 4$ a gal.

60+ died yesterday in Pakistan -- mostly Christian women and children due to a bombing claimed by the Taliban. Do you attribute this attack to western aggression against Muslims? If so, do you think such attacks would cease completely if western countries stopped meddling in the Middle East?

First its not about east and west its a species issue which i do not get. They call there murderers heroes we do the same its trible thinking and none of this will stop unless we evolve.

I think we need to stay true to the morals we claim to have. Yes if we stop acting counter to our morals things will change in the long run decades of time must go by.

one of the biggest issues is we are hypocrites. When we say we want democracy but stifle it when who we want is not elected it shows we have no morals and we lose any ground we have.

But just to be clear it is not an American issue it is a most humans issue we just have the most power in the world, therefore we are the most capable and what we do and how we do it matters more.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Europe is just damn too soft. It took over a year to take some serious action against human trafficing over the Medetiterranean sea. Until now -"Deeply Concerned" was the answer. Angela Merkel with her "Please do enter our borders illegally - we'll pay you 1000 eur/usd per.. month "
This being the Speakers Corner, in the EU we're waiting on a bill that may ban sporting rifles, mostly for IPSC. Damn, even my Glock 17 might be in trouble, because it resembles an fully automatic firearm.