Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

Who is your man or woman in office?

I am quite interested, since we know this have something to do with our relationship to USA, and the rest of the world. This is no game, this matters to all of us.

ryoder

You are missing the "Praying for a viable 3rd party candidate" option.

I will vote for the Don - if it's Hillary. I will vote for Bernie if not.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What is it about Hillary that you hate so much?

She's a liar: Trump is too.
She's sleazy: Trump is too.
She's a Democrat: no one knows what Trump stands for.

I don't like Hillary, but at least she's not a complete fool.

- Dan G

Watching a few minutes of the crazy last night, I wondered how much Trump will profit from his running for office.
I think using the resort for his events would be quite pricy.
The fact that he's pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and profiting from running is just downright dirty IMO.

Once again it is looking like a Presidential Election with POOR choices , all around...
Hillary has WANted that job since before Bill had it...:|

Trump Now wants it..... because his huge ego presses him to Go For it...

I have been paying attention to H Clinton for a long time, and she is a pretender....Slick speeches and a " Public Persona " which seems to me to be TOO contrived. From what I have read and surmised,, she can be nasty and vicious to underlings and staff members... She is too much about Herself.... AND she's basically Dishonest no matter HOW you try to spin it.

The Donald has always been a Go-Getter.. and I don't fault someone, for that... BUT I think in his case,,, it's about GETTING the job,,, and then Not so much about DOING it..... C'mon,,, why in the world would he trade his cushy life-style, the ability to come and go as he pleases,,, and having to answer to No One... For a 24 / 7 anchor around his neck....

No NO. these two are both celebrities now ,, more than they are politicians,,, and it might be better for EVERYONE ( themselves included ) if they both shifted their focus into Public Philanthropy.... Use their power, influence and money generating capabilities, to foster good works, and public initiatives, soas to Deliver what they EACH have been promising,,,,, but OUTSIDE of the constraints, the enemies, and the scrutiny of the Press/Media.... which certainly would Jam them UP.... IF they were operating as the POTUS.....

Some of the current candidates who are running behind,,,, and even some who have withdrawn would actually make for a better choice for the voting public....

I'm Not very happy with the direction this election year is going...[:/]

Well, at least you know what you get with Hillary. Im not so sure anyone wants what Donald can give, or not give.

From my point of view, it is stupidity and playing with fire. Being a politicioan, is to be so much more than just the guy!

Well, at least you know what you get with Hillary. Im not so sure anyone wants what Donald can give, or not give.

From my point of view, it is stupidity and playing with fire. Being a politicioan, is to be so much more than just the guy!

Given the choice between a narcissistic blowhard foulmouthed xenophobic insincere lying spoiled silver-spooned bigot with bad hair whose policy positions are fluid, and Ted Cruz, I'll take the bad hair guy.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

DanG

What is it about Hillary that you hate so much?

She's a liar: Trump is too.
She's sleazy: Trump is too.
She's a Democrat: no one knows what Trump stands for.

I don't like Hillary, but at least she's not a complete fool.

He's a buffoon. She's evil.

The Mormon is looking pretty good at this point.

kallend

***Well, at least you know what you get with Hillary. Im not so sure anyone wants what Donald can give, or not give.

Given the choice between a narcissistic blowhard foulmouthed xenophobic insincere lying spoiled silver-spooned bigot with bad hair whose policy positions are fluid, and Ted Cruz, I'll take the bad hair guy.

Almost -

Given the choice between a narcissistic blowhard foulmouthed xenophobic insincere lying spoiled silver-spooned bigot with bad hair whose policy positions are fluid, and Hillary Clinton, I'll take the bad hair guy.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

winsor

***Again, why?

Again, he's a buffoon, but she's evil.

If Clinton is evil, she's probably evil and cunning enough not to do too many overtly evil things. Trump is definitely enough of a buffoon to do a bunch of evil stuff on a whim because he hasn't thought it through enough to even realise it's evil.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'm asking turtle.

And, "she's evil," is not really much of an answer. In what way do you think her evil manifests itself? What to do mean be evil? I know you're not a religious person, so you can't mean that she is the opposite of holy. "She's evil," is a soundbite. I'm trying to figure out why people hate her so much that they would rather see Trump as President.

For me, I think she's insincere, selfish, dishonest, and polarizing. But she's not stupid, and I don't think she's evil (as in actively wishes harm to her fellow man). I'm sure she wishes harm to a great many people, but not to everyone just for harm's sake.

Trump, on the other hand, appears to be at least sociopathic, if not downright psychopathic. I think all that matters to him is his personal success, and he'll do anything, including starting nuclear wars, to achieve it.

- Dan G

jakee

. Trump is definitely enough of a buffoon to do a bunch of evil stuff on a whim because he hasn't thought it through enough to even realise it's evil.

I don't think he does much of anything without hearing from his advisors/lawyers first.

He's grabbed attention with his bombastic reality TV politics, but now you'll see him act more "presidential" since he's practically locked up the nomination - which is why he was the only candidate holding a press conference last night - not to mention his congratulatory remarks to Cruz on winning Texas because of such "hard work," lol. . .

At least he's becoming more subtle, eh?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Sociopathy is not a prerequisite for psychopathy. They are two different aspects of psychology. Given they can both be present in an individual.

IMO, Trump is the latter but not the former.

Psychopathic behavior is common among the major CEOs and politicians. It is a factor of success.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

winsor

*********I'm asking turtle.

And, "she's evil," is not really much of an answer. In what way do you think her evil manifests itself?

She turned me into a Newt.

Did you get better?

Of course.

Did you immediately get the urge to write a "Contract with America"?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.