Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

quade

I'm unclear. If he actually had something, then why would he wait? What would be the point of that?

I don't know - it's not exactly a very well known web site - I have my doubts of accuracy -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

I don't know - it's not exactly a very well known web site - I have my doubts of accuracy -

Then watch the actual video interview that the site you linked to is paraphrasing.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Then watch the actual video interview that the site you linked to is paraphrasing.

Well now. So they allegedly have proof that Hllary wrote emails instructing her staff to remove classified tags on documents as send the thoroughness channels.

And it seems to be in retaliation to her pushng his case forward.

Interesting that they both have agendas that could damage each other.

Ha claim that she was the front lead pushng the overthrow of Khadafi against advice is interesting as well.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>Trump campaign mgr Lewandowski is out: http://finance.yahoo.com
>/...11223--election.html

And it was a surprise to everyone in the campaign.

And now this:
========
Washington Post
The Fix

Donald Trump’s campaign manager is out. Here are the numbers that tell us why.
By Philip Bump
June 20 at 10:17 AM

Supporters of Donald Trump got an unexpected plea on Saturday: a request to send the billionaire money.

It was an "emergency" request, the Hill reported, representing an urgent need for an infusion of $100,000 to put ads on the air in battleground states. Why Trump couldn't simply write a check to cover the costs apparently wasn't explained, but the missive was useful regardless: It demonstrates clearly the difficult position of the Trump campaign with only 142 days to go.
==========

>"Trump Campaign Appears to Be Paying a Fictional Ad Agency":

Does John Miller or John Barron work there? Because if they do, I think Trump just found the best moneymaking scheme since his last bankruptcy.

This might explain a few things. He has less than $1.3 million available for his campaign, less than even House member campaigns (Peter King from NY currently has $3 million in his campaign.) But he tweets things like this:

"Good news is that my campaign has perhaps more cash than any campaign in the history of politics- b/c I stand 100% behind everything we do."

If he is really getting money from his own campaign via fictional ad agencies, then the above makes sense. "John Miller" could have millions of his own money.

I can't believe some fool used the name "Draper Sterling".:S
It's like they wanted someone to notice it.

It reminds me of the time back back at Purdue when the school set up a new room full of Wyse terminals for the EE students. Soon after, a strange thing started happening at random times: Every terminal in the room would beep simultaneously. It was driving the admins nuts until they finally found the cause. As one of them told me:

"We looked at the process table one day and spotted a user process named 'wysebeep'. We might never have found it if the idiot hadn't named it wysebeep." :D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I can't believe some fool used the name "Draper Sterling".:S
It's like they wanted someone to notice it.

I was just thinking that. like, if you're using a secret, fictional ad company to embezzle funds then why on earth would you ever use the name of an ad company that is famous for being fictional?

You would think that someone involved in running a national campaign would need to have a little more imagination than that, but then it is only Trump's campaign:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I was just thinking that. like, if you're using a secret, fictional ad company to embezzle funds then why on earth would you ever use the name of an ad company that is famous for being fictional?

Well, keep in mind that the smarter crooks tend not to get caught - so the ones we see are pre-selected to be in the "less smart" category.

Reliably conservative opinion writer George Will writes this:

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/republicans-save-your-party-dont-give-to-trump/2016/06/22/f56a8cda-37eb-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html?wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

I liked his quote at the beginning:

“There’s an old adage about a vat of wine standing next to a vat of sewage. Add a cup of wine to the sewage, and it is still sewage. But add a cup of sewage to the wine, and it is no longer wine but sewage. Is this what Donald Trump has done to our politics?”

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/republicans-save-your-party-dont-give-to-trump/2016/06/22/f56a8cda-37eb-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html?wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

“There’s an old adage about a vat of wine standing next to a vat of sewage. Add a cup of wine to the sewage, and it is still sewage. But add a cup of sewage to the wine, and it is no longer wine but sewage. Is this what Donald Trump has done to our politics?”

You are trying to imply, unsuccessfully, that "our politics" isn't already sewage.

kallend

Cue RushMC to pull out the "I know you are, but what am I?" taunt.

turtlespeed

You are trying to imply, unsuccessfully, that "our politics" isn't already sewage.

George Will wrote the article.

kallend

I assume since you posted it, that you agree with it.
Or maybe you don't agree with it, you just like it.

That would be counter to your posting history, but I suppose it is possible.

turtlespeed

I assume since you posted it, that you agree with it.
Or maybe you don't agree with it, you just like it.

That would be counter to your posting history, but I suppose it is possible.

I think it interesting that a very well known conservative commentator would write such a thing about his own party and its nominee.

kallend

I think it interesting that a very well known conservative commentator would write such a thing about his own party and its nominee.

Well, another conservative has gone even further to announce he is endorsing Clinton: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/11/p-j-o-rourke-i-m-endorsing-hillary-clinton-the-devil-we-know.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>I think it interesting that a very well known conservative commentator would write
>such a thing about his own party and its nominee.

That's a notable difference during this election cycle.

For the past 20 years or so the cycle is pretty standard. My party's guy is the reasonable one even if he's not perfect, the other one is a criminal/bitch/jerk/asshole/communist/fascist that will grab all your guns, kill all the babies and sell the US to China for $1.00.

This time the cycle started that way, but now one party is saying "this time our guy is the guy who's going to cause all the disasters." (Or, to be fair, "the guy that my party nominated.")

kallend

Will is one of the political elite who supported Bush.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln