Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

JerryBaumchen

Hi John,

and some family members

Yes, very much so.

My ex-wife, who is a devoted Christian and was a rather strong liberal when we were married, now supports Trump because she wants a wall built.

My kids are just pullling their hair out trying to determine what is wrong with her.

:S

Jerry Baumchen

The only answer I have been able to come up with for Rump supporters is that they have extremely bad cases of

SHIT FOR BRAINS

About 40% of the population appears to have this issue.

Coreeece

The "bigoted, xenophobic, sexist" demographic is turning out to be a lot bigger than anyone expected.

Ok, but how big is it?

How big did you expect it to be?

Still waiting.

Do you even know, or were your just talking out of your ass like practically everyone else in this thread?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Phil1111

***Hi John,

and some family members

Yes, very much so.

My ex-wife, who is a devoted Christian and was a rather strong liberal when we were married, now supports Trump because she wants a wall built.

My kids are just pullling their hair out trying to determine what is wrong with her.

Jerry Baumchen

I don't buy into any arguments about education, intellect, etc. leading to Liberal or Conservative inclinations, re voting.

I'm a conservative voter.

But for many people there is a single issue or a few issues for which determine their vote. Are the prime determinants as to who or what party they vote for. For Greens it might be environmental "....". For some its guns, or the polar opposite gun control.

Its somewhat difficult to listen to the rants of FOX loving rabid trump supporters. I have learned in life that the tuneout option is always there.

IMO Bernie Sanders is a caring individual the polar opposite of trump. He also has no concepts of the necessity to balance budgets and how wasteful social engineering can be. By that I mean free college educations for all. I don't have high opinions of Hollywood pseudo-intellectuals who think the size of pop containers should be regulated by federal law. Because poor people are to stupid to recognize the danger of coke or pepsi.

But I also recognize that many of them make huge contributions to the betterment of society. Brad Pitt and his large breasted wife come to mind. Its all part of the social fabric.

Hopefully trump can end up in the fabric scrap bin.

Not quite sure where you are going with that, but Brad Pitt's wife had a double mastectomy in 2013 so the comment seems in rather poor taste.
www.freak-brother.com

freakbrother

******Hi John,

and some family members

Yes, very much so.

Jerry Baumchen

I don't buy into any arguments about education, intellect, etc. leading to Liberal or Conservative inclinations, re voting.

I'm a conservative voter.

But for many people there is a single issue or a few issues for which determine their vote. Are the prime determinants as to who or what party they vote for. For Greens it might be environmental "....". For some its guns, or the polar opposite gun control.

Its somewhat difficult to listen to the rants of FOX loving rabid trump supporters. I have learned in life that the tuneout option is always there.

IMO Bernie Sanders is a caring individual the polar opposite of trump. He also has no concepts of the necessity to balance budgets and how wasteful social engineering can be. By that I mean free college educations for all. I don't have high opinions of Hollywood pseudo-intellectuals who think the size of pop containers should be regulated by federal law. Because poor people are to stupid to recognize the danger of coke or pepsi.

But I also recognize that many of them make huge contributions to the betterment of society. Brad Pitt and his large breasted wife come to mind. Its all part of the social fabric.

Hopefully trump can end up in the fabric scrap bin.

Not quite sure where you are going with that, but Brad Pitt's wife had a double mastectomy in 2013 so the comment seems in rather poor taste.

Wasn't aware of that. I don't follow Hollywood that closely. I meant the children they adopted. The work she has done for the UN. http://www.newsweek.com/secret-world-angelina-jolie-charity-work-74853 and this is a old story.

It seems as if the rest of Hollywood is only interested in drugs and self indulgent gratification.

jclalor

Why isn't Trump asked to release tax returns prior to 2015?

They've given up asking?

Hah, I just googled it and he's said that he will definitely release his tax returns.... but only maybe before the election:D

He really is just trolling the media, isn't he?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RNC considers cutting cash to Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-rnc-support-226987

“The party committee has this same job every cycle, to employ limited resources to maximum effect at the ballot box … And that means not pouring precious resources into dysfunctional, non-cooperative losing campaigns.”
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Busybody Canadians butting in where they have no business again:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/trump-supporters-flood-canada-s-trump-sandwich-artist-with-bad-reviews-1.3726274

The Trump Sandwich, which mocks Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, comes with a side of Russian dressing and a tiny pickle, all surrounded by "a wall of Mexican chips."

Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

"The Canadian sandwich artist behind the Trump Sandwich — two slices of white bread, full of baloney — is being bombarded with bad reviews on his Facebook page as angry Trump supporters mobilize an online counterattack."

That will show him the folly in mocking a great man like Donald Trump!

He talks shit, and lots of people think he means it how they interpret it. That he talks it in the first place as wildly as he does is stupid; that he continues to do so, without disavowing the yahoos he incites is worse. But he just can't see any publicity or adulation as bad.

But really, what's the worst that could happen?

===========
White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar

Washington Post
August 19

Daniel Rowe was apparently enraged at the sight of a black man and a white woman kissing on the streets of Olympia, Wash., Tuesday night. But police say he hid his violent intent behind a stony face until he was close enough to strike.

The attack happened about 8:30 p.m. in the state’s capital city on Fourth Avenue, a classic downtown street busy with people going to a local movie theater or visiting bars and restaurants.

Rowe, 32, walked up to the couple and, without warning, yelled a racial slur and lunged with his knife, police say. The blade grazed the woman and went into the man’s hip, according to a news release from Olympia police.

“The suspect is unknown to the victims and the attack appears to have been unprovoked,” police said in the statement.
. . .
“He tells them, ‘Yeah, I stabbed them. I’m a white supremacist,'” Lower said. “He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest.”
===========

Trump anticipating a new wave of support via a robocall to people in Louisiana:

"Hi, this is David Duke. I’m sorry I missed you. I’m running for U.S. Senate. I’ll tell the truth that no other candidate will dare say. Unless massive immigration is stopped now, we’ll be out numbered and outvoted in our own nation. It’s happening. We’re losing our gun rights, our free speech. We’re taxed to death. We’re losing our jobs and businesses to unfair trade. We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers. It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me, David Duke, for the U.S. Senate. I’d love to hear from you. To find out more contribute or volunteer for the DavidDuke.com. Go to Davidduke.com. Together, we’ll save America and save Louisiana. Paid for by the Duke campaign.”

billvon

Trump anticipating a new wave of support via a robocall to people in Louisiana:

"Hi, this is David Duke. I’m sorry I missed you. I’m running for U.S. Senate. I’ll tell the truth that no other candidate will dare say. Unless massive immigration is stopped now, we’ll be out numbered and outvoted in our own nation. It’s happening. We’re losing our gun rights, our free speech. We’re taxed to death. We’re losing our jobs and businesses to unfair trade. We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers. It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me, David Duke, for the U.S. Senate. I’d love to hear from you. To find out more contribute or volunteer for the DavidDuke.com. Go to Davidduke.com. Together, we’ll save America and save Louisiana. Paid for by the Duke campaign.”

David Duke is less of a professional racist than is Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.

Oh, that's right, what constitutes racism is race-dependent. I get it.

Almost as good as Hillary supporting people in the KKK.

http://www.anonews.co/hillary-clinton-kkk/

But we should not be surprised because after all, the origin of the KKK was from the democratic party.

http://russp.us/racism.htm
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Almost as good as Hillary supporting people in the KKK.

But we should not be surprised because after all, the origin of the KKK was from the democratic party.

Dinesh D'Souza explains the history of the Democrat Party in conjunction with the rise of the KKK in his movie "Hillary's America."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Almost as good as Hillary supporting people in the KKK.

Dinesh D'Souza explains the history of the Democrat Party in conjunction with the rise of the KKK in his movie "Hillary's America."

It is a fact the Democrats lie about all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Now she's gotten caught emailing classified material from her private server AFTER she left the State Dept.

She should be in prison

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Now she's gotten caught emailing classified material from her private server AFTER she left the State Dept.

She should be in prison

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/

That's some serious shit.

I mean murdering hundreds of thousands on "faulty" intelligence is an oopsie...but this email stuff, wow, that's some serious stuff.

SkyDekker

***Now she's gotten caught emailing classified material from her private server AFTER she left the State Dept.

She should be in prison

I mean murdering hundreds of thousands on "faulty" intelligence is an oopsie...but this email stuff, wow, that's some serious stuff.

:D:D

the predictable run back to GWB!!!

Classic:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Now she's gotten caught emailing classified material from her private server AFTER she left the State Dept.

She should be in prison

:D:D

the predictable run back to GWB!!!

Classic:D

How nice that the unnecessary death of that many people is so amusing to you.

But be sure to be outraged about emails!