brenthutch

Should Hillery Clinton release Wall Street speach transcripts

normiss

Your title makes my head hurt.

reely? wye du ewe sae thaet yer hed herts?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hillary Clinton should be in prison. The US Justice Department thought nothing about bringing felony charges against General David Patraeus for unauthorized removal and retention of classified information and yet do nothing regarding the security breeches Clinton has done when she used classified information on her own private email server that used only basic encryption techniques any hacker in training knows how to bridge and then lied about it. What Patreus did was wrong. But what Clinton did is an order of magnitude more dangerous. Patreus did not put lives at risk. Clinton has. But fear not. There is no way in hell US Justice Department would ever dream of charging Billary because not only would Clinton's neck be on the line, the spiderweb of the people who knew about Clinton's activities reaches deep into all levels of the Obama Administration.

Is there any wonder why stories such as this are becoming more prevalent in the news thanks to Clinton's security breeches. I have nothing against the average American citizen. But your government is pure evil and the corruption is beyond belief. When you look at who is still in the running to be the POTUS for the next 4 years you have to do perpetual face palms.

Billary Clinton ... is a criminal
Bernie Sanders ... is clueless
Donald Trump ... is a jackass
Ted Cruz ... is an asshole

This is a long video. But it just keeps getting better and better if you are not afraid to learn about the facts of how deep and dangerous Clinton's classified security breeches go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4RQg4Qfg0

But I can't critic you Yanks too much. My own country (Canada) elected a pure idiot as PM who says "Ugh" every 5th word that comes out of his empty head all because of his last name, his purdy hair and his superior skills as the world's greatest selfie taker.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

CanuckInUSA

Hillary Clinton ... is a criminal
Bernie Sanders ... is clueless
Donald Trump ... is a jackass
Ted Cruz ... is an asshole

I approve of this summary

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I said no.

At this point it doesn't really matter. She is sticking to her story that she is an outsider because she has ovaries, and it doesn't matter how far in bed she has crawled with the wall street crowd.

Also, she has been in the public so much over the last decade that people have already made up their mind on her. At this point releasing the transcripts won't change much.

Me personally, I already know she is an insider establishment tool of the status quo.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

SkyDekker

an insider establishment tool of the status quo

What does that even mean?

It means for sale to the highest bidder, just like when she was in the state department.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

jgoose71

an insider establishment tool of the status quo

What does that even mean?

It means for sale to the highest bidder, just like when she was in the state department.

Aren't pretty much all politicians? Hard to run an election campaign without contributions, unless you want to "invest" $1 billion of your own money.

SkyDekker

Aren't pretty much all politicians? Hard to run an election campaign without contributions, unless you want to "invest" $1 billion of your own money.

We are not talking campaign contributions, we are talking straight up bribery.

For a measly $1.5 million dollar donation to the Clinton foundation or the Clinton Global Initiative, you to could get a favorable ruling out of the Clinton state department....

Of course, once she is president, the price will go up.

"But the money is not going to her, it's going to Bill who is running the foundation." You say....

Riiiiiiiight.............

For a measly $1.5 million dollar donation to the Clinton foundation or the Clinton Global Initiative, you to could get a favorable ruling out of the Clinton state department....

I haven't read anything about this, other than the usual biased innuendo without proof. One was a list trying to tie country donations to their foundation and weapons sales.

Do you have anything concrete?

If you tell a lie and get away with it, it makes it easier to do it again. If you believe what you hear and read, Hillary has been getting away with that for years. Brian Williams got canned (suspended) from NBC for exaggerating a couple stories on a late night talk show. I guess we hold our news anchors to higher standards than our presidential candidates.

SkyDekker

I haven't read anything about this, other than the usual biased innuendo without proof. One was a list trying to tie country donations to their foundation and weapons sales.

Do you have anything concrete?

There was an entire book laying out all the corruption called "Clinton Cash" by Peter Schweizer. It detailed how after Bill was hired to speak at events, there would be large contributions to one of the Clinton funds. When Hillary was in the state department, payments went in, and there would be favorable rulings to said donor countries like Saudi Arabia and others.

You don't remember the big up roar when CNN anchor George Stephamopoulus (SP?) interviewed Peter Schweizer about the book? He basically called Peter I liar and then it was discovered that he donated $75,000 to the Clintons. His credibility as a serious journalist was severely questioned after that.

Anyway, since Hillary's e-mail scandal, the FBI has also decided to expanded their investigations to include federal corruption charges because of these events. They haven't said what they have or haven't found, just that they there was something that made them want to expand their investigation. Must have been something interesting....

The wikj-pedia link about the book. Keeping investigating past this, if you dare.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Cash

This is a long video. But it just keeps getting better and better if you are not afraid to learn about the facts of how deep and dangerous Clinton's classified security breeches go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4RQg4Qfg0

I just watched this whole video. Stunned... It's not only her, but Kerry and Obama as well.
We are all engines of karma

If only liberals are attacked, then it's partisan. Period.
That works if only conservatives are attacked, as well.
The only case where that's likely to be less true is if you're talking policy -- liberals will be attacked for positions that conservatives will be lauded for, and vice versa.

But neither group is all in favor of cheating. Individuals, and groups, will engage in it. But it's really not an overall characteristic of that many people.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

If only liberals are attacked, then it's partisan. Period.
That works if only conservatives are attacked, as well.
The only case where that's likely to be less true is if you're talking policy -- liberals will be attacked for positions that conservatives will be lauded for, and vice versa.

But neither group is all in favor of cheating. Individuals, and groups, will engage in it. But it's really not an overall characteristic of that many people.

Wendy P.

Would you say the Clintons have shown a propensity for cheating? (No - I am not including Chelsey)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun