normiss

Planned Parenthood and the legal slope.

billvon

>Daleiden responded to the news by observing, “We respect the processes of
>the Harris County district attorney, and note that buying fetal tissue requires a
>seller as well.”

It does indeed. One wonders where these indicted criminals went after Planned Parenthood refused to sell the tissue to them.

Ahhh
but they did not refuse
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rehmwa

her choice - her responsibility absolutely.

A little too late for "responsibility." Seems more like damage control to me.

rehmwa

another's personal opinions on it (for or against) are moot. Only hers matter.

It's through opinions that perceptions are formed and decisions are made.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

I think this might be one of your few defenses for charged criminals.
Interesting.
You took the faked bait, now you're taking the faked response to charges.
More lies.
:S
It's comical to read a defensive statement claiming something an investigation and grand jury said didn't happen.
""We respect the processes of the Harris County District Attorney, and note that buying fetal tissue requires a seller as well. Planned Parenthood still cannot deny the admissions from their leadership about fetal organ sales captured on video for all the world to see," the statement from a spokesperson said."
Oh the world saw it alright. :S
"As the dust settles and the truth comes out, it's become totally clear that the only people who engaged in wrongdoing are the criminals behind this fraud, and we're glad they're being held accountable," said Eric Ferrero, vice president of communications for Planned Parenthood Federation of America, in a statement."
After which, local republican leaders promptly reinserted their heads into their rectal orifice.

Planned Parenthood still cannot deny the admissions from their leadership about fetal organ sales captured on video for all the world to see,"

Abraham Lincoln

normiss

Based on doctored, falsified videos, by the guy that made them, claiming they're factual.
Are you serious?
He's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and you're still defending him and his illegal actions.
Impressive.:|

the videos were cleared of any doctoring
You know this yet lie about it

More for the record

The office employs a prosecutor who is a board member of the Planned Parenthood affiliate that was exposed in the baby-parts videos secretly recorded by the activists.

Instead of indicting Planned Parenthood executives for apparently offering to trade baby-parts, Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson persuaded the grand jury to indict the producer of the videos, David Daleiden.

Sad you have to use lies to try and make a case
Really sad
Abraham Lincoln

Really sad

It's not all that sad to watch you resort to lies and deceptive web pages to justify the illegal acts. It's comical to watch you show all the rest of us just how poor your argument is. Maybe you should stop before you become a laughing stock.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Really sad

It's not all that sad to watch you resort to lies and deceptive web pages to justify the illegal acts. It's comical to watch you show all the rest of us just how poor your argument is. Maybe you should stop before you become a laughing stock.

When you laugh at me I feel blessed:)
Abraham Lincoln

The office employs a prosecutor who is a board member of the Planned Parenthood affiliate that was exposed in the baby-parts videos secretly recorded by the activists.

Instead of indicting Planned Parenthood executives for apparently offering to trade baby-parts, Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson persuaded the grand jury to indict the producer of the videos, David Daleiden.

Really sad

Conservatives were dismayed with the indictment Monday, and some accused the Harris County DA's office of being biased because one of its prosecutors, Lauren Reeder, has served on the Planned Parenthood board.

In August, when Reeder's background was disclosed by the DA, Anderson insisted she would be separated from the case.

"She will not be involved in any manner in this investigation," Anderson said at the time, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Why does that change anything? I'm sure the office employs pro-lifers too.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

DanG

I like how all your "for the record" quotes are taken from LifeNews.com, a pro-life website.

Biased reporting maybe? Nah.

Everything is biased

And all biases have truth in them
So, you attack the site and not the content

Is there any truth in doing that?
Abraham Lincoln

lummy

Really sad

Conservatives were dismayed with the indictment Monday, and some accused the Harris County DA's office of being biased because one of its prosecutors, Lauren Reeder, has served on the Planned Parenthood board.

In August, when Reeder's background was disclosed by the DA, Anderson insisted she would be separated from the case.

"She will not be involved in any manner in this investigation," Anderson said at the time, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Why does that change anything? I'm sure the office employs pro-lifers too.

And what board would they be on?
Abraham Lincoln

When you laugh at me I feel blessed

Well that's nice for you. Especially since only moments ago you were feeling sad for Normiss. I'm glad I was able to cheer you up.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

When you laugh at me I feel blessed

Well that's nice for you. Especially since only moments ago you were feeling sad for Normiss. I'm glad I was able to cheer you up.

That happens every time we disagree:)
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

psssst- look over here
:S

I'm done, you refuse facts like there's something wrong with you.
I hope there isn't, but I'm wasting time here playing games trying to find out if there is.
Hey look! Time for a beer!
B|

LOL

YOU are the one refusing facts

you lie about the dr vids and then you post this???

:D
Abraham Lincoln

Coreeece

***Sure, helping women who need healthcare, there's some hatred there for sure.

Whatever helps you sleep at night - I'm sure the protesters think they're helping to save innocent lives.
Why does the argument always come back to this? Only a small portion of the services provided by PP have anything do to with terminating a pregnancy. Women and men who consult PP for reproductive health and PLANNING their families deserve to be able to walk into the facility freely (not to mention health screenings). Healthcare providers and counselors deserve to do their jobs and help the public without fear of death or other bodily harm (or, in this described case, emotional abuse) from outsiders. Why do these demonstrators think every person entering a PP facility is planning/performing an abortion?

On a separate note (not necessarily at you), why is "pro-choice" automatically equated to "every solution is abortion!"? This is not the case. It means people should have options. Option to determine, with all available resources and information, whether to continue with an unplanned or unsafe pregnancy, and once the decision is made, how to make that happen as safely as possible. Would it be nice if we could keep the number of terminations to a minimum? Yeah, that would be nice. But sometimes people make decisions someone else disagrees with (like never having children, or never getting married, or moving to another country because that's where they want to live). At least they have a choice.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

******Sure, helping women who need healthcare, there's some hatred there for sure.

Whatever helps you sleep at night - I'm sure the protesters think they're helping to save innocent lives.
Why does the argument always come back to this? Only a small portion of the services provided by PP have anything do to with terminating a pregnancy. Women and men who consult PP for reproductive health and PLANNING their families deserve to be able to walk into the facility freely (not to mention health screenings). Healthcare providers and counselors deserve to do their jobs and help the public without fear of death or other bodily harm (or, in this described case, emotional abuse) from outsiders. Why do these demonstrators think every person entering a PP facility is planning/performing an abortion?

On a separate note (not necessarily at you), why is "pro-choice" automatically equated to "every solution is abortion!"? This is not the case. It means people should have options. Option to determine, with all available resources and information, whether to continue with an unplanned or unsafe pregnancy, and once the decision is made, how to make that happen as safely as possible. Would it be nice if we could keep the number of terminations to a minimum? Yeah, that would be nice. But sometimes people make decisions someone else disagrees with (like never having children, or never getting married, or moving to another country because that's where they want to live). At least they have a choice.

HEY!!!! Stop being reasonable!!!
Never try to eat more than you can lift

>the videos were cleared of any doctoring

David Daleiden admitted they were doctored. During an interview, the interviewer asked him why he had "switched fetuses" to make it seem like they used an aborted fetus for a source of tissue. His own words:

Interviewer: [The fetus]was born stillborn. It was not aborted. Doesn’t that matter to you if you’re talking about abortion?

Daleiden: It’s the same kind of fetus.

billvon

>but they did not refuse

They did indeed; they made it clear that the only thing they could charge for were the costs of preparation and delivery. They could not sell the tissue itself. (Of course, those parts were edited out.)

Where do you stand on the subject if they are pulling a Halliburton, and charging 100X "preparation" and "delivery" and passing the "profits" back to PP itself or Administration

I see that shit all the time where it is marked up super time and it gets paid just to grease some support for a future need.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,