RMK

Everything is better with guns

rhaig

Another homicidal toddler.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/04/27/mother-fatally-shot-by-toddler-who-found-gun-in-car-sheriffs-office-says/

Where are all the good toddlers with guns to take care of these killers?

ah how you seem to delight in posting these so you can sit on your high horse and say "I told you so... look at the traumatized kid I'm using to make my point!"

asshole.

Not sure why this is upsetting you so much. It is simply the price you have to pay for your freedom to have a gun. You should be sending flowers to the family thanking them for paying their 2nd Amendment dues.

Well all the village Dumpfs that want him as president will be sorry when Billary wins the presidency.

Given her anti-gun stance there will be senate and house elections in two years. If the disgruntled Republicans think they are going to hold the house and senate through multiple consecutive terms. They could be surprised.

Then NY state and Kommiefornia style gun controls will sweep the US. Two round magazine capacity limits. All guns in a central lockup at the sheriffs office.

Better stock up now boys and girls.

Phil1111

All guns in a central lockup at the sheriffs office.

According to our sheriff, not going to happen here. He is up for re-election this year. I am reasonably certain he will be given another term. However, everything in America seems up for grabs this year.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Phil1111

Well all the village Dumpfs that want him as president will be sorry when Billary wins the presidency.

Given her anti-gun stance there will be senate and house elections in two years. If the disgruntled Republicans think they are going to hold the house and senate through multiple consecutive terms. They could be surprised.

Then NY state and Kommiefornia style gun controls will sweep the US. Two round magazine capacity limits. All guns in a central lockup at the sheriffs office.

Better stock up now boys and girls.

Yeah, yeah, they said the same thing about Obama. He was going to grab all your guns. None of it happened. But keep the fear alive, it is good for my stocks. Americans shooting and killing each other is a sound investment, you can't seem to stop doing it. It is making me a pretty solid penny. Thank you.

SkyDekker

Another homicidal toddler.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/04/27/mother-fatally-shot-by-toddler-who-found-gun-in-car-sheriffs-office-says/

Where are all the good toddlers with guns to take care of these killers?

ah how you seem to delight in posting these so you can sit on your high horse and say "I told you so... look at the traumatized kid I'm using to make my point!"

asshole.

Not sure why this is upsetting you so much. It is simply the price you have to pay for your freedom to have a gun. You should be sending flowers to the family thanking them for paying their 2nd Amendment dues.

oh look... another asshole.

I just see lots of people here who need to be called assholes. I haven't been banned in a while, so I figured it was time.
--
Rob

>Then NY state and Kommiefornia style gun controls will sweep the US.

Hmm. Think anyone will buy it this time? The gun nuts sort of blew their wad last time with the "Obama will grab your guns." A second fear campaign might not work so well, given how wrong they were last time.

"But this is different! She's a Kenyan terrorist communist Black Panther Madrasa student woman" isn't really going to work, IMO.

the article noted:

....Looking at where toddlers are pulling the trigger, some states stand out sharply. Georgia is home to the highest number of toddler shootings

I thought they (and their pastors and dimwitted Sheriffs) all had proper firearms training. They are sadly failing their 1 to 3yr old demographic.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

the article noted:

....Looking at where toddlers are pulling the trigger, some states stand out sharply. Georgia is home to the highest number of toddler shootings

I thought they (and their pastors and dimwitted Sheriffs) all had proper firearms training. They are sadly failing their 1 to 3yr old demographic.

I thought ALL Brits have bad teeth.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***the article noted:

What are you referring to; there is no "dental" reference in the above sentences. Is your blood sugar off today or are you just drunk.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Shallow no depth, seems common among Brits, along with bad teeth.

Continuing in the vein of unrecognized humor.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RMK

******the article noted:

What are you referring to

It's glaringly obvious - you're more interested in entertaining stereotypes and singling out groups of people that you don't like, rather than actually having a concern for "the children."

Turtle simply responded accordingly.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

normiss

For those who aren't clicking through, the headline is one of those oh so American ones:

Toddlers have shot at least 23 people in 2016

Keeping in mind that 18 of them only managed to shoot themselves (only 9 fatal). Gotta touch that hot stove to learn not to touch a stove!

Only 5 shot other people (2 of which were fatal, mom and a brother).

www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/03/he-thought-he-could-help-concealed-carry-gun-wielder-intervenes-in-domestic-dispute-and-is-shot-dead/

"The concealed carry permit holder was trying to intervene in a domestic dispute, trying to disarm the fleeing shooter, trying to do he job ordinarily reserved for police.

Instead, he was killed."

As the number of states allowing people to carry guns has increased, reports of injuries and deaths have also risen.

Just last week, a churchgoer in Pennsylvania — in possession of a concealed carry permit and a some sort of badge to prove it — intervened in an already settled spat between congregation members over reserved church seating. The man, Mark Storms, approached Robert Braxton, showed him a gun on his belt and a gold badge, then asked him to leave, reported the Associated Press. Braxton threw a punch, then Storms fired two shots, killing the man.

Storms was charged with voluntary manslaughter, the AP reported.

Last fall, a Detroit woman with a concealed carry permit fired at a fleeing shoplifter outside a Home Depot. She was later sentenced to 18 months of probation and stripped of her concealed gun permit. She told a TV station that she “will never help anybody again.”

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

There is no use carrying a firearm around if you can't use it when you are angry or frightened.

I was listening on the radio to a man who teaches a course to qualify CC permit holders. What he teaches them is that they should never take out their weapon unless they plan to fire it. And that if they ever do so, it will immediately change their life.

Be proud of your freedoms America. The price you pay in a little carnage on the street and in your life is well worth it.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Coreeece

*********the article noted:

What are you referring to

It's glaringly obvious - you're more interested in entertaining stereotypes and singling out groups of people that you don't like, rather than actually having a concern for "the children."

Turtle simply responded accordingly.

+1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

JerryBaumchen

Hi Ron,

Shallow no depth, seems common among Brits, along with bad teeth.

Turtle and you should learn to stay on topic.

And, that is just plain mean. One would hope that a true Christian would not stoop so low.

Jerry Baumchen

I was on topic.

RMK wrote this:

Bolding Mine. This comment was in reference to it being Georgia (The State)

If he really thought that - then - WOW - just fucking WOW!

If it was sarcasm, then it was an obvious dig at Ron when he says he and his "community" all have training.

So . . . stereo type for stereo type . . . But you new that, didn't you?

If not, then Just fucking WOW!

I guess it is too much for you guys when I get down to your level.:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-mother-killed-cops-fatally-shooting-daughters-article-1.2687929

Another tragedy caused by someone who thinks guns make you safer.

According to Christy Sheats Facebook page, she was a gun owner and vocal advocate for the second amendment.

"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away," Sheats wrote in March on her Facebook page, "but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns."

Yep, she sure knew how to protect herself and her family.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.