brenthutch

Republicans are stupid

Texbubba

You are showing your bias.It's obvious your didn't read the information provided about VA health care. Please do so and then compare to what all others are saying. Use the comparison to decide which candidate would have your support on the issue.
Evidently, you expect a candidate to put up a step-by-step procedure. It's not going to happen. But here's one thing....

Under a Trump Administration, all veterans eligible for VA health care can bring their veteran’s ID card to any doctor or care facility that accepts Medicare to get the care they need immediately.

Platitude? I think not

And what are the cost implications?

IMO, the country has been primed for this by the Obama administration and its actions against citizens. How much more authoritarian can you get than what has been exercised by Obama and his cronies?

Trump is great and if he isn't great, well it is Obama's fault.

SkyDekker

******Every night before I go to bed I pray for President Trump.

You believe in a god?

Having Trump as president of the US would be pretty clear indication of a god.

How so?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

Supposedly that god dude makes miracles happen.
;)

Ah, yeah, I can see that.

I was thinking more like the god dude has a sense of humor. Like with the platypus and such.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Supposedly that god dude makes miracles happen.
;)

I was thinking more like the god dude has a sense of humor. Like with the platypus and such.

Either way it makes sense but I like Turtles take on it :D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

turtlespeed

;)

:D

For some reason when I read that through the first time for "such" I read "witch". Cue Monty Python... :D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

turtlespeed

;)

This! You couldn't script something like this, there would have to be some deity with a sense of humour.

Serious question. Who are the people that are putting Trump so far in the lead? This freak show just gets more and more bizarre and yet some people, presumably with at least some form of education, believe that this man (and potentially this woman) are the right person to lead one of the most powerful nations on earth.

I honestly find Trump's popularity disturbing to the point of terrifying!

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

ryoder

Colbert's commentary on Palin's endorsement speech:

“Sarah Palin just guaranteed Trump the evangelical vote because I think she was speaking in tongues!”:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LPR7DktumA

Obviously, Colbert does not know the difference between Evangelicals and Pentecostals. However, Palin is Pentecostal.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Obviously, Colbert does not know the difference between Evangelicals and Pentecostals. However, Palin is Pentecostal.

Non-religious people generally use "evangelical" as a reference to persons/groups with strong religious beliefs of mainstream US religions (as some may also use the term "Jesus People").

In the same manner that most people wouldn't know the difference between the terms capital markets and money markets (but get the idea that both infer financial markets), they don't care to Google the definition Pentecostal.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"