brenthutch

Feel the Bern!

cvfd1399

***Hi cvfd,

That's like a trans Atlantic co-pilot showing up unfit for work

Not in the slightest. It would be like the co-pilot getting stomach problems an hour after takeoff.

I am starting to wonder if these concepts are things you are capable of or not capable of understanding.

Jerry Baumchen

Incorrect a stomach bug is a unknown occurrence that popped up without knowledge. Biden knowing ahead of time he can't handle the pressure of being a president while dealing with family issues is a PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AND ONGOING ISSUE!

You can take your condescending comments and keep them to yourself...you are the one who doesn't get it. SMH!

Such anger...some people are just soooo good at being angry over nothing.

In any case, Biden did not say he wasn't up to the task of BEING president. He said he was not willing to go through the crap involved in RUNNING for president. Huge difference Mr. 1399.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

cvfd1399

You can take your condescending comments and keep them to yourself...you are the one who doesn't get it. SMH!

this is an ongoing trend here and everywhere those on the left TRY to have a discussion.
If they do not agree with you, you are to be insulted and belittled.
No, I stated that incorrectly. What I mean is, if YOU do not agree with THEM

Anyway

It is the Alinsky way
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

******Hi cvfd,

Not in the slightest. It would be like the co-pilot getting stomach problems an hour after takeoff.

I am starting to wonder if these concepts are things you are capable of or not capable of understanding.

Jerry Baumchen

Incorrect a stomach bug is a unknown occurrence that popped up without knowledge. Biden knowing ahead of time he can't handle the pressure of being a president while dealing with family issues is a PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AND ONGOING ISSUE!

In any case, Biden did not say he wasn't up to the task of BEING president. He said he was not willing to go through the crap involved in RUNNING for president. Huge difference Mr. 1399.

Actually, I think he did not run because he is afraid of what Clinton may be able to do to him.

And someone else posted here that he was too late in many states to be on the ballot

Well, let us not forget the Dems have subverted state elections laws more than once by going to the courts and getting there whinny way

The ends justify the means. Laws be damned....

And what anger are you posting about????
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

******Hi cvfd,

Jerry Baumchen

If you would like to be talked to that way fine take it like a beta would. I dont.

I think it was running for president that his heart wasn't in; being president of course he'd man up. I don't really think that's the question.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If you would like to be talked to that way fine take it like a beta would. I dont.

True, most of the insults dished to you here are far too subtle for you to notice. We like to pretend you are an alpha.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

True, most of the insults dished to you here are far too subtle for you to notice. We like to pretend you are an alpha.

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu is Amazon controlling you like a puppet too, or did she just email you the "idiots guide to liberal posting" for a playbook?

Back on topic-ish

I like Bernie, he like any pres, wouldn't be able to do most of the things he wants to, but he is asking important questions and is the first candidate in recent history to ever take a real stand as opposed to being a product of Dem or Rep marketing.

Trump is just bats**t crazy and a testament to the weakness of the two party system. The Rep are busy "finding themselves" and have basically imploded, the power vacuum has allowed someone who is more laughable than Palin to be a serious contender, scary. If there were more than 2 serious parties then the Reps would just be sitting this one out, but instead the Trumptastrophy has emerged. I would take any pres over the last 70 years over Trump.

Bernie's age is a little concerning but not a deal breaker in my book, but yeah, he needs a solid running mate that I would be comfortable with as pres. But really, if Trump is the other choice I'd take any Dem with any other VP, Rep or Dem. The idea that Trump could be pres is just plain bonkers.

Texbubba

***If Trump gets the nomination I will vote for Bernie.

This is why our country is in such a mess. People are willing to sacrifice our way of life for a political ideology that time and time again has proven to be a destructive failure.

You think Trump symbolises "your way of life"? :D:D

I pity you.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

******If Trump gets the nomination I will vote for Bernie.

This is why our country is in such a mess. People are willing to sacrifice our way of life for a political ideology that time and time again has proven to be a destructive failure.

I pity you.

Mind reading fail. Quite typical of libs. Are you one?

Texbubba

*********If Trump gets the nomination I will vote for Bernie.

I pity you.

Does a bear shit in the woods?
Abraham Lincoln

I'm so glad you've joined the forum. You've really brought the level of discourse up a notch.

And thank you for quickly identifying yourself as someone who's responses are not worth my time to read.

Good luck with your trolling!

- Dan G

DanG

I'm so glad you've joined the forum. You've really brought the level of discourse up a notch.

And thank you for quickly identifying yourself as someone who's responses are not worth my time to read.

Good luck with your trolling!

How typical of you[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Texbubba

*********If Trump gets the nomination I will vote for Bernie.

I pity you.

(Ignoring your puerile style of response) Nearly everywhere I have ever lived, I am viewed as conservative. So no, I would say not.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

DanG

It's quite the growing list of late, is it not?

Yep. Growing every day.

I'm really not sure why I come here anymore.

Comic relief mainly, nothing else, other than some friends still try to be reasonable and kind.

however - when nearly everyone on both sides is migrating to Funjumper/Amazon type posting - instead of migrating to Wendy/Lawrocket (who's out lately) type posting - we all (lose/win - depends on your goals here)

Is it a microcosm of today's society? or just an indication of fringy social philosophies becoming prevalent on open/anonymous social media?

these guys can pat each other on the back and accuse the righties here of moving to hostile posts, but it's been a mainstay of the leftie posters for a long time - if both sides are taking this tack now, it's just an angry bitchfest of less and less value.

the overall hostility on both sides lately over the presidential campaigning, I'm assuming, is more a frustration over having such terrible picks for the last handful of elections, with this year culminating in crappy offerings and horrible media coverage that panders to short attention spans and reality TV consumer base.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Chatting with HH last year over a few beers he mentioned a desired change in the platform here and was looking at a voting type of forum software as a way to deal with bannings and PITA users.
Apparently, we users would have the ability to vote on poster's comments and the results of bad votes would eventually lead to "blind" type bannings where the user is still able to post and feels like they are participating, yet the ones that voted them down would stop seeing their posts.

Can you see this post???
:D:D:D

these guys can pat each other on the back and accuse the righties here of moving to hostile posts, but it's been a mainstay of the leftie posters for a long time - if both sides are taking this tack now, it's just an angry bitchfest of less and less value.

I don't think the aggressive posting style has ever been dominated by one side or the other. There have always been assholes of every political stripe. It just seems that lately the asssholes are far outnumbering the non-assholes. New assholes seem to pop up every day.

the overall hostility on both sides lately over the presidential campaigning, I'm assuming, is more a frustration over having such terrible picks for the last handful of elections, with this year culminating in crappy offerings and horrible media coverage that panders to short attention spans and reality TV consumer base.

I think some otherwise reasonable posters have been driven to assholism not so much by world events as by the general lowering of the level of discourse here and everywhere else on the net. Why bother typing out a well thought out reply when all you're likely to get in return is third grade name calling?

Poopiehead

- Dan G

DanG

I don't think the aggressive posting style has ever been dominated by one side or the other. There have always been assholes of every political stripe. It just seems that lately the asssholes are far outnumbering the non-assholes. New assholes seem to pop up every day.

I think some otherwise reasonable posters have been driven to assholism not so much by world events as by the general lowering of the level of discourse here and everywhere else on the net. Why bother typing out a well thought out reply when all you're likely to get in return is third grade name calling?

Poopiehead

agreed -

all except the part where you signed your post -
you're not a poopiehead

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants