Texbubba

World Economy Warning

Texbubba

Yes, I agree, zerohedge.com credibility is sinking fast.

There are many many ships in transit. The article is simply wrong.

So must be https://www.vesselfinder.com/
Please post a link to something that shows many, many ships in transit.

No, I am not arguing for the validity of either. You make your own decisions on that.

I don't need another site. I can just quote the FAQ from your linked site:

FAQ

Why the vessel I am searching for is not visible on the map?
The vessel is likely out of range. AIS technology range is about 30-50 nautical miles offshore.

:S

gowlerk

Yes, libertarians . But they are all in favour of rules that protect them and their privileges. They are among the worst of hypocrites.

yep, those damn 'privileges':
freedom and self determination and privacy really sucks

1 - privilege from having your labor stolen from you and given to whoever is in the 'in group' that election cycle

2 - privilege to marry who you like or not and not have the government get in the way in either direction

3 - privilege to own property and not have it confiscated for subjective reasons

4 - privilege to live your life as you wish and make your own way, and to want that for everyone else

these all seem to be the opposite of privileges - privilege is not equal to freedom -

perhaps you have 'privilege' confused with entitlement, or recipient, or success, or something......

or you are just confusing libertarian with the strawman definitions that the left and the far right have tried to put out in attempts to hijack the term. (I think those that espouse freedom, privacy and self determination need to create a new term actually. They lost the battle to maintain the original meaning of libertarian - perhaps they were too busy working and minding their own business to see what was happening)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

gowlerk

Yes, libertarians are highly irritating. They are nearly always well off, and they want small government with no rules that would affect them in any way they may find inconvenient. But they are all in favour of rules that protect them and their privileges. They are among the worst of hypocrites.

You may want to read up on the Libertarian platform. Please do and then come back and tell us exactly what it is that you disagree with and why.

http://www.lp.org/platform

Texbubba

Please post a link to something that shows many, many ships in transit.

???

As I said, the linked article you originally posted was bullshit. The vessel locator site it referenced, and you posted, clearly says that it cannot detect ships more that ~30 miles from shore. Your ??? is just you trying to evade that fact, and shows you to be disingenuous.

Satellite info (not just the shore based vesselfinder.com info) is available only by subscription, but here is a screen shot link for you: https://twitter.com/MarineTraffic/status/686933681387237376

Here, you can go subscribe: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/p/satellite-ais

yep, those damn 'privileges':
freedom and self determination and privacy really sucks

1 - privilege from having your labor stolen from you and given to whoever is in the 'in group' that election cycle

Except the greatest thefts of labor can result from a completely unregulated economy - the term 'robber baron' was invented for a reason.

In reality if your goal is the maximum amount freedom for the minimum number of people then yay for libertarianism!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?