Texbubba

World Economy Warning

headoverheels

Yes, I agree, zerohedge.com credibility is sinking fast.

There are many many ships in transit. The article is simply wrong.

World economy is in big trouble I believe, but there's plenty of ships at sea. Stupid article, there's much more balanced and real opinion out there.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

normiss

There are repeated suspicious accounts.
The behavior of a new registered loser name speaks volumes sometimes.
I also enjoy the hate mail full of the big offensive and often misspelled vulgar words in them.
:D:D:D

What qualifies as a loser name?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

SkyDekker

******There are repeated suspicious accounts.
I also enjoy the hate mail full of the big offensive and often misspelled vulgar words in them.

Are you 12?

Too advanced for you?

Petty name calling is, only the really advanced liberals are able to do that without a good banning.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

*********There are repeated suspicious accounts.

Are you 12?

Too advanced for you?

Petty name calling is, only the really advanced liberals are able to do that without a good banning.

Stop whining so much. Thought you strong republicans had thicker skin.

And at least be a little less hypocritical and call out both sides, I mean aren't you all fair and balanced and pro justice?

normiss

Name calling?
I'm not sure is asking for an age verification is actually name calling.
:S

Face palm.

SkyDekker

************There are repeated suspicious accounts.

Are you 12?

Too advanced for you?

Stop whining so much. Thought you strong republicans had thicker skin.

And at least be a little less hypocritical and call out both sides, I mean aren't you all fair and balanced and pro justice?

I am not a republican.

normiss

While calling everyone a liberal.
:D

It's funny, a true Libertarian is simply fiscally thrifty, and socially non-interventionist. (in other words, the polar opposite of Demopublicans in all things)

However, If you claim to be "fiscally thrifty" as Libertarian, liberals will accuse you of being a closeted hard core Republican in all ways (ESPECIALLY in the social crap that libertarians really just try to stay out of). Yet, at the same time, will also claim that Democrats are the "truly" thrifty of the two parties.

In other words, being 'fiscally' thrifty to a liberal means two absolutely opposite things:

1 - It's horrible if you aren't a Dem
2 - It's wonderful if you are a Dem

Libs are Truly the demographic of "If you aren't with us, you are against us......and the battle is to the death". If I agree with 9 of 10 liberal positions, and only disagree with one, I'll still get labeled a hard core righty - that's a problem.

To Reps (for balance) - will pretend to be your brother and then try to brainwash you into supporting their really intrusive social crap (when you find out they also lie about the fiscally thrifty stance they claim). If I agree with 9 of 10 of their positions, they'll try to fool me into thinking I really agree with number 10 while they try to ratchet up the other 9 to some ridiculous extreme version of each.

Politics is cool - if a bit dizzying

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It's funny, a true Libertarian is simply fiscally thrifty, and socially non-interventionist. (in other words, the polar opposite of Demopublicans in all things)

Yup a true Libertarian is like a true capitalist and a true communist. All wonderful utopian ideas that don't work in the real world.

SkyDekker

Yup a true Libertarian is like a true capitalist and a true communist. All wonderful utopian ideas that don't work in the real world.

Yes, libertarians are highly irritating. They are nearly always well off, and they want small government with no rules that would affect them in any way they may find inconvenient. But they are all in favour of rules that protect them and their privileges. They are among the worst of hypocrites.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

headoverheels

Yes, I agree, zerohedge.com credibility is sinking fast.

There are many many ships in transit. The article is simply wrong.

So must be https://www.vesselfinder.com/
Please post a link to something that shows many, many ships in transit.

No, I am not arguing for the validity of either. You make your own decisions on that.

Yes, libertarians are highly irritating. (cut) But they are all in favour of rules that protect them and their privileges. They are among the worst of hypocrites.

Funny how you chose "libertarians" when EVERY political entity is identical in that respect, even the one that YOU claim as your own, whatever that may be.