jgoose71

The Muslim rape of Germany

winsor

***Well lookie there...

No use of the word rape, no mention of religion, and they are listed as being from North Africa.

Feel free to continue the emotional fear mongering approach though. Clearly the fault of religious zealots from Syria.

Of course not. Since those women were dressed provocatively, they wanted it, and enjoyed every second it.

I'm sure the red hot lovers were a mix of Buddhists, Mormons and Scientologists.

You sure are right on top of things, and nothing gets by you.

Sharia law does not have any prohibition against molesting women in the street. Since Sharia is God's law, and the only true law, I will have to assume God is okay with it.

Gangs of young Christian men would probably engage in similar behavior, if they thought they could get away with it. What is needed here is a firm application of the laws of man, as written in Germany. Some time in jail ought to learn 'em.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

******Well lookie there...

No use of the word rape, no mention of religion, and they are listed as being from North Africa.

Feel free to continue the emotional fear mongering approach though. Clearly the fault of religious zealots from Syria.

Of course not. Since those women were dressed provocatively, they wanted it, and enjoyed every second it.

I'm sure the red hot lovers were a mix of Buddhists, Mormons and Scientologists.

You sure are right on top of things, and nothing gets by you.

Sharia law does not have any prohibition against molesting women in the street. Since Sharia is God's law, and the only true law, I will have to assume God is okay with it.

Gangs of young Christian men would probably engage in similar behavior, if they thought they could get away with it. What is needed here is a firm application of the laws of man, as written in Germany. Some time in jail ought to learn 'em.

That's cruel.

Since they are taking orders from GOD, it is simple enough to arrange for a personal interview. Having hot and cold running virgins at one's beck and call has to be an improvement over the unclean women who are just begging for it.

It's a win-win situation.

gowlerk

Gangs of young Christian men would probably engage in similar behavior, if they thought they could get away with it.

Ya, and especially those damn atheists - natural selection.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Darius11

Here is what i don't get, was all the rape done by white Christians Germans to other Germans an issue for anyone, or was that rape ok?

Nuke the fuckers, what are we waiting for?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

"A town in western Germany has banned male refugees from a swimming pool after complaints of harassment from female bathers and staff — news that comes as a national poll Friday showed that Germans are becoming increasingly concerned about the country's ability to integrate the huge numbers of asylum-seekers who arrived last year.

Markus Schnapka, who heads the social affairs department in Bornheim, said other visitors had complained of sexual harassment by men living in a nearby asylum-seeker shelter. He said none of the complaints were on the criminal level and the pool had agreed the ban would end once social workers confirmed the men "got the message."

Bornheim is a few miles south of Cologne, which saw hundreds of robberies and sexual assaults during New Year's celebrations that police blamed largely on foreigners. The attacks have stoked a fierce debate in Germany about how to integrate the almost 1.1 million asylum-seekers who arrived last year.

In the poll published Friday, 66% of the 1,203 respondents said Germany can't handle the migrant influx, up from 46% in December. The percentage who thought the country could manage so many refugees fell from 51% in December to 37% during the Jan. 12-14 poll conducted for public broadcaster ZDF."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/german-town-bans-male-refugees-swimming-pool-article-1.2498156

normiss

It's simply a regurgitation of the panic and fear mentality.

What is the "Muslim problem" we have here you mentioned?

OMG..you're kidding, right?
Please tell me you are not in favor of inviting our enemies to come live with you. You just can't be that ill-informed
Muslim problem? If you have to ask, you expose yourself as a low-information liberal. Do some research.

normiss

Well lookie there...

:S

Women are being attacked and you want to argue semantics and nations of origin?
Really?

muff528

"New Year's Eve Cologne attack 'left me scarred for life'."

Axe or Hai Karate?

Literal scar.
Someone put a firecracker that exploded in her hoodie.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Interesting how assault in the US military doesn't get as much disapproval; there it's innocent until guilty, not the other way around.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Interesting how assault in the US military doesn't get as much disapproval; there it's innocent until guilty, not the other way around.

Wendy P.

Innocent until proven guilty. I'm not sure that applies in either case until someone is arrested and charged with a crime. (Not sure it whether it applies in Germany at all.)

Innocent until proven guilty. I'm not sure that applies in either case until someone is arrested and charged with a crime. (Not sure it whether it applies in Germany at all.)

The moral concept should always apply.

- Dan G

wmw999

Wendy P.

Says who?

I haven't heard of any gang molestation on New Year's Eve in germany other than these.

Am I missing something?

And I would LOVE to see what their extenuating circumstances are for their actions.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

DanG

The moral concept should always apply.

That goes against sharia law.

muff528

***Interesting how assault in the US military doesn't get as much disapproval; there it's innocent until guilty, not the other way around.

Wendy P.

As per our constitution, it does. This is DE, not KP :|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

christelsabine

******Interesting how assault in the US military doesn't get as much disapproval; there it's innocent until guilty, not the other way around.

Wendy P.

As per our constitution, it does. This is DE, not KP :|

Well, it probably applies everywhere on earth with varying degrees for "burden of proof" except in places where the accused must prove his innocence ...like KP, SA or IRS.

wmw999

Wendy P.

The military is slowly getting away from the "man's world" mentality, I think. Not quickly enough for the women, I'm sure.

Are you saying that the attacks in Germany are being condemned as 'guilty until proven innocent' or do I misread?

Well, mentioning them in the same context with banning Muslim immigrants kind of does, doesn't it? At least by implication.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)