jgoose71

The Muslim rape of Germany

Back and forth.

You posted a thread titled Muslim Rape.
None of the links provided any mention of rapes.
The first link claimed the offenders were of North African nationality yet you complain of Syrian refugees (running from the same people you are afraid of) being the problem.
I never saw any mention of their religious beliefs.

It's simply a regurgitation of the panic and fear mentality.

What is the "Muslim problem" we have here you mentioned?

Lol, you're funny.

The Media didn't try to cover it up. The fucking cops tried to cover it up. Both in Germany and in Sweden.

I hate to disagree with you, but actually the ZDF, which is second biggest public broadcasting station had to publicly apologize for being too slow in reporting about the attacks.

The only English article I could find is from bretibart, I assure it's true though.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/06/german-state-broadcaster-sorry-for-slow-reporting-on-cologne-sex-assaults/

This has already massively changed the public debate.

ibx

Lol, you're funny.

The Media didn't try to cover it up. The fucking cops tried to cover it up. Both in Germany and in Sweden.

I hate to disagree with you, but actually the ZDF, which is second biggest public broadcasting station had to publicly apologize for being too slow in reporting about the attacks.

The only English article I could find is from bretibart, I assure it's true though.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/06/german-state-broadcaster-sorry-for-slow-reporting-on-cologne-sex-assaults/

So, what are you guys going to do about this problem?

ibx

Lol, you're funny.

Oh, wait, you mean all of this is true despite normiss' claim that there is no rape?

Shocking.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh, wait, you mean all of this is true despite normiss' claim that there is no rape?

Um, that's not what he said, and not what the article said either. They were both talking about the media response, not the details of the attacks themselves.

I'm not exactly sure how you that could have got that wrong unintentionally.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Um, that's not what he said, and not what the article said either. They were both talking about the media response, not the details of the attacks themselves.

I'm not exactly sure how you that could have got that wrong unintentionally.

Probably when he said that people evidently do not know the definition of rape.

That response was directly after the OP.

Seems to me that an article about raping women, which did happen, can make some people unsure of the definition of raped.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Seems to me that an article about raping women, which did happen, can make some people unsure of the definition of raped.

And neither Ibx's post, nor the article he linked to contain references to rapes, or even the word rape.

So once again, I'm not sure how you could have got that wrong without doing it on purpose.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

And neither Ibx's post, nor the article he linked to contain references to rapes, or even the word rape.

So once again, I'm not sure how you could have got that wrong without doing it on purpose.

I never even ill used to ibx's post.
How did you get that wrong?

jakee

Seriously dude? You quoted the whole thing and replied directly to him.

My mistake. I thought I was quoting a different reply.

I have been paying attention and I am angry as hell over this issue. But I have also purposely been avoiding posting anything here on the DorkZone as this place is pretty fucking useless when it comes to these sorts of topics. But since a thread has finally been started two weeks after the assaults in Cologne, months after sexual harassment began in numerous other European countries, I might as well make a brief cameo now before I vanish again because I just know nothing useful will happen here.

I am going to steal that from you. That's perfect.
The below is not necessarily a replay to you.

Here is what i don't get, was all the rape done by white Christians Germans to other Germans an issue for anyone, or was that rape ok? Was there ever a thread about the German woman getting raped?

are you more pissed off if a tan person rapes a white woman? If not has there been a huge increase in rape? If so is it only the Muslims who rape who piss you off?

Many of your thought process must be like: i hate Muslims lets me find reasons to prove and justify my hate. Rape is a horrific offense the Muslim part that bothers some of you more is your problem.

Think OP have you ever made a thread about how bad rape is? or is it when Muslims did it that it pissed you off?

and no i don't care about your response but those are questions one should ask one self.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Here is what i don't get, was all the rape done by white Christians Germans to other Germans an issue for anyone, or was that rape ok? Was there ever a thread about the German woman getting raped?

When was the last time 1000 white Christians got together and systematically groped and robbed woman?

are you more pissed off if a tan person rapes a white woman? If not has there been a huge increase in rape? If so is it only the Muslims who rape who piss you off?

People are pissed pissed because these people come here from their ruined countries, are welcomed here, get medical help, food and shelter. Then they rob and rape the very people that took them in. They do this systemically, this is literally organized crime.

Many of your thought process must be like: i hate Muslims lets me find reasons to prove and justify my hate. Rape is a horrific offense the Muslim part that bothers some of you more is your problem.

The thought process is that many Muslims do not see woman the same way we in the west do. If you think that's wrong take a look at any dominantly Muslim country and the situation of the woman there...
The thought process is further, it's probably a bad idea to let 700.000 military aged men with archaic beliefs into our country as is evident by the actions on new years eve.

But you continue to call anybody a racist that thinks Islam has a fundamental problem with woman...

cvfd1399

When was the last time 1000 white Christians got together and systematically groped and robbed woman?

Mardi Gras?

As far as groping goes, Puerto Rican Day Parade in NYC and Carnival in Rio come to mind. However it is usually expected as part of the celebrations in those events. Rape and robbery are usually not part of the festivities as they were in Germany on the new year.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

cvfd1399

Mardi Gras?

Any skydiving boogie?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

normiss

Well lookie there...

No use of the word rape, no mention of religion, and they are listed as being from North Africa.

Feel free to continue the emotional fear mongering approach though. Clearly the fault of religious zealots from Syria.

Of course not. Since those women were dressed provocatively, they wanted it, and enjoyed every second it.

I'm sure the red hot lovers were a mix of Buddhists, Mormons and Scientologists.

You sure are right on top of things, and nothing gets by you.

normiss

:S
Genius. Pure genius.

Also this:

The sudden nature of the violent attacks and the fact that they stretched from Hamburg to Frankfurt prompted Germany's justice minister Heiko Maas to speculate in a newspaper that they had been planned or coordinated.

Well, now, that makes everything so much better now, doesn't it?

At least there was only like what, 600 or so.:|

Attacks on women in Cologne and other German cities on New Year's Eve have prompted more than 600 criminal complaints, with police suspicion resting on asylum seekers, putting pressure on Chancellor Angela Merkel and her open door reufgee policy.

Oh, and notice the people of interest. Bolded for you.

Oh, and here is the article.

I bet you thought it was foxnews, huh.

ibx

Lol, you're funny.

Thanks for that link IBX. I had read quite a bit about the conduct, or lack of from the police both in Germany and Sweden, hadn't seen this part reported on until recently in English and Dutch media.