RonD1120

Nothing to see here

China devalues its currency in Aug 2015.
Shemitah in Sep 2015.
Massive stock decline Jan 2016.
Saudi Arabia on brink of war with Iran.
Islamic terror training films discovered to spread jihad into Europe and Russia and elsewhere.
The federal government continues to overreach its authority.
Islamic terrorist attacks on the rise in Europe and the U.S.
The U.S. seems to be aligning with Turkey against Russia and Syria.
Daesh is willing to accept mutually assured destruction.
Daesh appears to be the army of the anti-Christ.
POTUS believes global warming/climate change the greatest enemy to the U.S.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Not to mention:
North Korea has the hydrogen bomb and the capability of delivery to northern CA, OR and WA.
Iran is developing nuclear weapons and has vowed to destroy Israel.
POTUS is concerned to the point of reportedly using a raw onion to generate tears over gun sales.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

normiss

"North Korea has the hydrogen bomb and the capability of delivery to northern CA, OR and WA."

Neither of those are true.
Yet.

Of course they have delivery capability.

All they need to do is put a gizmo aboard the Pueblo and send her home.

normiss

"North Korea has the hydrogen bomb and the capability of delivery to northern CA, OR and WA."

Neither of those are true.
Yet.

Are you sure FedEx, UPS, DHL, won't take deliveries from the Korean peninsula?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

RonD1120

China devalues its currency in Aug 2015.
Shemitah in Sep 2015.
Massive stock decline Jan 2016.
Saudi Arabia on brink of war with Iran.
Islamic terror training films discovered to spread jihad into Europe and Russia and elsewhere.
The federal government continues to overreach its authority.
Islamic terrorist attacks on the rise in Europe and the U.S.
The U.S. seems to be aligning with Turkey against Russia and Syria.
Daesh is willing to accept mutually assured destruction.
Daesh appears to be the army of the anti-Christ.
POTUS believes global warming/climate change the greatest enemy to the U.S.

Not to mention:
North Korea has the hydrogen bomb and the capability of delivery to northern CA, OR and WA.
Iran is developing nuclear weapons and has vowed to destroy Israel.
POTUS is concerned to the point of reportedly using a raw onion to generate tears over gun sales.

China has been manipulating it's currency for a long time. They have been trying to control their markets. But it really doesn't work.
You talked about September back in September. Nothing happened.
Market goes up, market goes down. Big deal.
The shia and sunnis have hated each other for a long time.
The extremists have wanted to spread jihad into the west for a long time.
The feds have been over-reaching for a long time.
Attacks "On the rise"? Please.
We haven't liked Syria in a long time. Russia either. Putin is a pretty nasty dude.
Daesh is typical extremists. Its just that Iraq and Syria are very unstable and vulnerable to them. Kinda like Afghanistan in the 90s, when the Taliban came to power.
Long term, it probably is. Most of the rest of the world acknowledges this and can't understand why the US doesn't.
DPRK probably didn't detonate a H-Bomb. At least Nerdgirl doesn't think so. They haven't had a successful test of a large missile yet either.
Iran may be "extreme" and definitely finances and directs terrorist groups (Hamas & Hezb primarily), but they know perfectly well that if they nuke Tel Aviv, Tehran and a bunch of other places get the "Glass Parking Lot" conversion.
Raw onion? Please. He's been in politics long enough to be able to produce tears on command. If he had used the onion trick, he would have been tearing up before. I don't disagree that he's using fake emotions and the bodies of dead kids to advance a political agenda that will have no real effect on "gun violence" though.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

winsor

***1941: Almost the whole world is at war. Yet somehow the apocalypse didn't happen...

The Holocaust sure as hell did.

Well it was only the end of the world for the people who died in it. Which you can say for just about anything, really.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ron believes he has a reward awaiting his arrival, so of course he would be excited.
Of course all the ""signs" he listed happen every day and repeatedly over history so I'm unsure of a timetable for anything.
Well, except happy hour. I know when that happens.
B|

RonD1120

Date, seriously?

SHTF is on the way, not the end of the world. Geesh!

If I had a dollar for every time you said this in the last 6-7 years or so. Coincidentally starting around the same time Obama was starting to run for president.

How long is long enough to wait for the shit to hit the fan before really calling your BULLSHIT? Seriously. Another 5 years? 10?

FFS!
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

RonD1120

Date, seriously?

So when will it happen?

How soon?

You've been saying "it's coming" for a long time now. It hasn't come yet.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

>If I had a dollar for every time you said this in the last 6-7 years or so.
>Coincidentally starting around the same time Obama was starting to run for
>president.

I predict that if a republican wins the next presidential race, his predictions will suddenly become more rosy. His rants about the entitlement culture will turn into compliments on how well the US is showing compassion and taking care of veterans (and, of course, himself.) The next war the US gets itself involved in will be compared to the American revolution instead of the Apocalypse. He will post more about the birds he sees in his compound than about the coming hordes of evil foreign heathens they plan to hold off with their arsenal.

And then another democrat will be elected and he'll be back to Armageddon.

LyraM45

***Date, seriously?

If I had a dollar for every time you said this in the last 6-7 years or so. Coincidentally starting around the same time Obama was starting to run for president.

How long is long enough to wait for the shit to hit the fan before really calling your BULLSHIT? Seriously. Another 5 years? 10?

FFS!

Most posts were defending and trying to explain my Christian faith as well as the evil behind BHO's "fundamentally change America." It was in 2012 when I started viewing the SHTF effect.

I believe we are a long long way from the battle of Armageddon. However, the Mideast is shaping up with prophecy.

It is the U.S.A. I am primarily concerned with. Contrary to what billvon thinks, it is not a Democrat vs. Republican issue. Those two parties are basically the same. Ted Cruz refers to them as the "Washington cartel." This country needs a strong opposing political party. One that is concerned with our national interests if we are to survive.

This country needs a strong opposing political party. One that is concerned with our national interests if we are to survive.

Yep that's the ticket, a party that will build a wall around the whole country, stop any and all international trade and movement of people, and move all non-Christians into internment camps. We may destroy the economy, and destroy any semblance of religious freedom (except for the "right kind" of Christians of course), but at least we'll be "surviving".

Don

GeorgiaDon

This country needs a strong opposing political party. One that is concerned with our national interests if we are to survive.

Yep that's the ticket, a party that will build a wall around the whole country, stop any and all international trade and movement of people, and move all non-Christians into internment camps. We may destroy the economy, and destroy any semblance of religious freedom (except for the "right kind" of Christians of course), but at least we'll be "surviving".

Don

In William Glasser's model "Reality Therapy" that thought process is called "Awfulizing. But, I suppose it is an equal counterpoint to mine. OK.