quade

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

BartsDaddy

Wow. Maybe the website could post a few sticky posts so people would know. Or mods could continue to be condensending.

I have plenty of sympathy and will offer help to any newbie who seems lost in how to make the web site work.

I have very little sympathy and will continue to make fun of anyone who still can't master the trivialities of making a clicky link after being on the web site for 9 years.

Get over yourself.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

I have very little sympathy and will continue to make fun of anyone who still can't master the trivialities of making a clicky link after being on the web site for 9 years

And we will continue to make fun of the only fucking website left on internet that can't master the trivialities of recognizing a web address.

...and the mobile "capabilities" are a PITA, wtf?

quade

Get over yourself.

lol dude, the irony meter just shit itself.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

quade

Nobody is holding a gun to your head keeping you here.

If you don't like the way it works, feel free to leave it.

Or the people complaining could become...

Oh, I don't know...

Paying members?

I'm part of a couple on-line boards. The ones run by "Internet Brands" (IB) are all "pay-to-play". Limited access (like to the "off topic" stull - similar to BF & SC), limited picture posting, no ability to post for sale ads and limited access to see them.

This place runs older, but still standard, technology. But it's full access for free.

I'm not complaining.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

This place runs older, but still standard, technology. But it's full access for free.

I'm not complaining.

Nobody was complaining until Quade came in with his typical condescending remarks and started barking at the forum for not using an outdated platform correctly - who wants to pay for that?

wolfriverjoe

Or the people complaining could become Paying members?

No, that's not how it works...

You don't treat people like garbage just because you don't like the way they use your shitty platform, and then expect them to become paying customers.

quade

***Wow. Maybe the website could post a few sticky posts so people would know. Or mods could continue to be condensending.

I have plenty of sympathy and will offer help to any newbie who seems lost in how to make the web site work.

I have very little sympathy and will continue to make fun of anyone who still can't master the trivialities of making a clicky link after being on the web site for 9 years.

Get over yourself.
Guese I hit a nerve? I have been on here for over nine years and would not know how to make a clicky. Because I have never tried. Now does that make me ignorant and worthy of scorn or just uneducated?
On other sites I am on they have sticky posts at the top of the forum to educate people on how to do this before they try. Or they actually realize what somebody is inputting is a link and treat it That way.
But you can still be insulted because somebody doesn't know how to make a clicky. Get over yourself.:o
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

On other sites I am on they have sticky posts at the top of the forum to educate people on how to do this before they try.

And on this site there is a link that says "Get Markup Help" that appears above the text box every single time you write a post.

Seems like a sensible place to start, no?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

on this site there is a link that says "Get Markup Help" that appears above the text box every single time you write a post.

Excellent, markup code - thanks!

Here's some help with Morse code if you ever find yourself in another type of primitive situation.

http://163x549.webs.com/International%20Morse%20Code.jpg

Back on topic....

All quiet in there now

All comms are down, looks like it's wait them out time.
Although since it's out of the news cycle due to something big happening in Iowa, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Feds move in to shut this insanity down. Like any other incident would have progressed.

I wonder if they get charged with illegally accessing a Federal computer system when the investigation finds out what they've done to the facilities there.

Anvilbrother

Is is hilarious and sad to see the 180 response from you cop haters when it is cops vs some people you have branded religious nut jobs you hate, and all the other cop shootings.

Most other shootings 0-100 REAL quick! Fuck the police, murder!
This shooting="meh, you really can't see the angle, it's too early to tell, he was charging the cops", etc

So what you mean to say is that people tend to look at context and you can't just label them as simple cop-haters and cop-lovers?

Gee, what a giant surprise.

ryoder

From his letter:
“This is notice that We the People of Harney County and also We the People of the citizens of the United States DO GIVE NOTICE THAT WE WILL RETAIN POSSESSION OF THE HARNEY COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER,”

This guy is seriously deluded. He's speaking for two groups of people and from what I understand I don't think he represents a significant proportion of either.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

From his letter:
“This is notice that We the People of Harney County and also We the People of the citizens of the United States DO GIVE NOTICE THAT WE WILL RETAIN POSSESSION OF THE HARNEY COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER,”

This guy is seriously deluded. He's speaking for two groups of people and from what I understand I don't think he represents a significant proportion of either.

Well, he did hereby give notice... so that pretty much makes it legal and such

"From the link "If we don’t retain it, then we’ve lost everything that we’ve done in the last two months."

What exactly have they done besides piss of the local citizens, trash the refuge headquarters and get 1 guy killed?
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

"From the link "If we don’t retain it, then we’ve lost everything that we’ve done in the last two months."

What exactly have they done besides piss of the local citizens, trash the refuge headquarters and get 1 guy killed?

What, that wasn't enough for you :P
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Rick

Well, they've amassed quite a cache of dildos and lube.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.