Driver1

Trump says Hillary got "schlonged"

I'm almost not amazed anymore by what comes spewing out of Trump's mouth anymore. But apparently he said this about Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic Primary vs Obama:

"She was favored to win and she got schlonged, she lost," he said.

:o:D
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

normiss

Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.
I'm continually surprised a man with so much hate even has a shot at getting anywhere near an election of any kind.
Embarrassing is what he is.
He sure gets the AWM riled up though.

I know it dude. I really don't want him being POTUS, because of all the crap he says. You just know he's going to piss off other heads of state or something. But this is entertaining nonetheless in a circus sideshow freak kind of way.

normiss

Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.
I'm continually surprised a man with so much hate even has a shot at getting anywhere near an election of any kind.

You should not talk that way about our next president:P

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.
>I'm continually surprised a man with so much hate even has a shot at getting
>anywhere near an election of any kind.

Well, he does have the rude, hateful asshole vote sewn up.

Just look at how many here have no problem calling Hillary a cunt, bitch etc. To them Trump is probably a hero, finally speaking the truth, without all this PC crap.

SkyDekker

***>Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.

Just look at how many here have no problem calling Hillary a cunt, bitch etc. To them Trump is probably a hero, finally speaking the truth, without all this PC crap.

He definitely hits where it stings. And doesn't pull any punches.

Driver1

******>Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.

He definitely hits where it stings. And doesn't pull any punches.

Call me crazy, but I like a diplomatic side to my leaders. Unfortunate how in the US diplomacy seems to have become synonymous with weakness.

Driver1

[.... doesn't pull any punches.

There is a huge difference between 'not pulling punches' and 'hitting below the belt'.

Trumps is a crude, boorish, racist narcissist who plays to his equally crude, populist audience.

I cringe every time I happen to see him speak.

Elisha

I've heard Aussie parliament discussions get just as feisty (and crude). Anyone?

That's not a high bar. Australia had a horribly right wing prime minister until he basically got laughed out of office.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

rushmc

***Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.

I believe there is enough support to elect him. If only all the angry folks vote. The biggest obstacle, especially among right wing Christians, is that they are so fed up they have lost faith in the democratic process.

Liberals/Neo-cons or Democrats/Republicans vs. the rest of the nation. That is why we need another nationalistic party.

IMO Trump and Cruz understand this dilemma.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.

I believe there is enough support to elect him. If only all the angry folks vote. The biggest obstacle, especially among right wing Christians, is that they are so fed up they have lost faith in the democratic process.

Liberals/Neo-cons or Democrats/Republicans vs. the rest of the nation. That is why we need another nationalistic party.

I agree
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

******Trump is one of the most rude assholes I've ever seen.

I sincerely hope that Trump does not get elected.
But since there is no outcry for the young to rally and vote for Bernie, I fear if enough angry moderates and everyone right of left going to vote may do irreparable harm.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Here is another indicator of that growing anger.

Franklin Graham quits GOP.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/12/22/franklin-graham-quits-the-gop-over-planned-parenthood-funding/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Yeah. Billy Graham's son.

From the link:

“Seeing and hearing Planned Parenthood talk nonchalantly about selling baby parts from aborted fetuses with utter disregard for human life is reminiscent of Joseph Mengele and the Nazi concentration camps!” Graham wrote. “That should’ve been all that was needed to turn off the faucet for their funding.”

Rational and reasonable right there.

Apparently he never got the word that the videos were not accurate.

He supports Trump's position of banning Muslims too.

Growing anger, shrinking intelligence.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

SkyDekker

Call me crazy, but I like a diplomatic side to my leaders. Unfortunate how in the US diplomacy seems to have become synonymous with weakness.

Weak leaders (our president) get called weak. Assholes (Trump) get called assholes.

I'm sure Trump has a diplomatic side. I just hope we don't have to find out on a presidential level.
--
Rob

SkyDekker

That doesn't show growing anger, it shows accelerating retardation.

Here are some more signs:

A Nevada lawmaker who believes cancer is a fungus, treatable with sodium cardonate [sic]

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/02/24/3626567/nevada-assemblywoman-cancer-fungus/

Or this AZ lawmaker who believes the earth is 6,000 years old, who is now going to lead an Education Panel:

http://www.12news.com/story/news/2015/12/21/arizona-legislator-who-believes-earth-6000-year-old-leads-education-committee/77715744/

These people actually win elections...

:S

SkyDekker

That doesn't show growing anger, it shows accelerating retardation.

Here are some more signs:

A Nevada lawmaker who believes cancer is a fungus, treatable with sodium cardonate [sic]

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/02/24/3626567/nevada-assemblywoman-cancer-fungus/

Or this AZ lawmaker who believes the earth is 6,000 years old, who is now going to lead an Education Panel:

http://www.12news.com/story/news/2015/12/21/arizona-legislator-who-believes-earth-6000-year-old-leads-education-committee/77715744/

These people actually win elections...

:S

Well, at least he isn't smoking crack, and having parties with hookers and blow.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun