brendhanbb

I am attracted to women who go skydiving.

So I am not sure if this the best place to put this. I just feel like I really would like to get this out there I am attracted to women who go skydiving. The funny thing is I have yet to go skydiving for a number of reasons. I want too one day but truth is I also want to meet women who go skydiving cuz I am attracted to them. Its more I am attracted to women who are adrenaline junkies but yeah if you have gone skydiving that is pretty awesome in my book. I guess I am writing this to see if anyone responds and also to see if anyone else is attracted to people who go skydiving(or at the very least want too badly)

Yeah, speakers corner is definitely the place to post this :D:D:D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

brendhanbb

So I am not sure if this the best place to put this. I just feel like I really would like to get this out there I am attracted to women who go skydiving. The funny thing is I have yet to go skydiving for a number of reasons. I want too one day but truth is I also want to meet women who go skydiving cuz I am attracted to them. Its more I am attracted to women who are adrenaline junkies but yeah if you have gone skydiving that is pretty awesome in my book. I guess I am writing this to see if anyone responds and also to see if anyone else is attracted to people who go skydiving(or at the very least want too badly)

Skydiving to meet women is like joining the Navy to meet women. The odds are no bueno.

GoHuskers

***So I am not sure if this the best place to put this. I just feel like I really would like to get this out there I am attracted to women who go skydiving. The funny thing is I have yet to go skydiving for a number of reasons. I want too one day but truth is I also want to meet women who go skydiving cuz I am attracted to them. Its more I am attracted to women who are adrenaline junkies but yeah if you have gone skydiving that is pretty awesome in my book. I guess I am writing this to see if anyone responds and also to see if anyone else is attracted to people who go skydiving(or at the very least want too badly)

Skydiving to meet women is like joining the Navy to meet women. The odds are no bueno.

This is true! At the same time this does not change the fact that I find women who want or do go skydiving attractive for some reason.

I just want to say I do feel like everyone who posted is taking what I wrote seriously and I have to say thank you for taking me seriously and not making fun of me or insulting me or telling me its a wired creepy thing it means a lot that you are keeping an open mind about this :)

This is true! At the same time this does not change the fact that I find women who want or do go skydiving attractive for some reason.

Without getting specific, vaguely what part of Canada do you live in? And do you actually know any women who jump, or is the attraction to the idea?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Without getting specific, vaguely what part of Canada do you live in? And do you actually know any women who jump, or is the attraction to the idea?

I dont mind saying i am from quebec montreal and honestly not really actaully i do not think i know anyone who has jumped before okay one person but once she did a tandom and that was it and she is awesome! one of the most amazing people i ever met lol.

My first husband was one of my first jump students. And I was 26 at the time, so probably qualifies as a skybabe :)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You need to know something about skydiving and dating girls who jump. If/when the relationship ends, you don't lose your girlfriend. You lose your turn. Expect to see her still at the DZ jumping but spending time with someone else. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

CanuckInUSA

You need to know something about skydiving and dating girls who jump. If/when the relationship ends, you don't lose your girlfriend. You lose your turn. Expect to see her still at the DZ jumping but spending time with someone else. ;)

[urlhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqwTVVwEI74]Look who's training up![/url]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

brendhanbb

All else being equal, the two qualities that I find attractive in women are brains and adventurousness.

Timid women are given to inhibitions, and brilliant women are MUCH better in bad.

The thought of a 'Skydiving Women' MENSA SIG (Special Interests Group) makes my tongue hard.

BSBD,

Winsor

piisfish

***I always thought a good 60 second freefall was better than sex.

I don't know if it is much better, but it is a hell longer.

Depends on who you are . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun