ryoder

The Holy Quran Experiment

RMK

That was pretty good.

Of course our resident "Jesus People" will be expecting something different from the thread title.

Jesus People???

Bigotry on display

Again[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

Jesus People???

Bigotry on display

Again

Puhleeze

Oh sorry
I forgot liberals have two differing sets of rules
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

It just shows to go ya, if you just read the Bible and not actually study it, ya just have no idea of the meaning of the content.

As one of the Jesus People here, I am not offended by the double standard of progressive liberals. Everything in that world is existential and variable.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Of course our resident "Jesus People" will be expecting something different from the thread title.

Hmmmm...any of those "Jesus People" around here (myself included) told you that they wanted to slit your throat or do other murderous acts upon you because you might disagree with us?:)
Be of good faith and cheer my friend. I will not try, or even entertain the thought of converting you. First, I can't and second, it's a hard and fast rule for me to let people make their own decisions. So if you fall upon the misfortune of having your throat slit by someone, it won't be me.:)
I hope you're OK with that.;)

RonD1120

It just shows to go ya, if you just read the Bible and not actually study it, ya just have no idea of the meaning of the content.

As one of the Jesus People here, I am not offended by the double standard of progressive liberals. Everything in that world is existential and variable.

PS. The course has a prerequisite. You must have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit as mentor and guide.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Boomerdog

Hmmmm...any of those "Jesus People" around here (myself included) told you that they wanted to slit your throat or do other murderous acts upon you because you might disagree with us?:)

Have any of the Muslims on here done that? A crazy minority should not mar the whole group. Is the crazy Christian who shot up Planned Parenthood indicative of all Christians?

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

CornishChris

Have any of the Muslims on here done that? A crazy minority should not mar the whole group. Is the crazy Christian who shot up Planned Parenthood indicative of all Christians?

Obviously, until all Christians around the world have condemned his action.

Hmmmm...any of those "Jesus People" around here (myself included) told you that they wanted to slit your throat or do other murderous acts upon you because you might disagree with us?

Probably not 'around here' but there are many in some parts of the world that do.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Have any of the Muslims on here done that?

I dunno. Maybe CNN and the rest of the usual suspects might know. They're in the business of reporting those things. Chances are that answer is a no.

A crazy minority should not mar the whole group.

Could not agree with you more.

Is the crazy Christian who shot up Planned Parenthood indicative of all Christians?

This is where it gets sticky because no matter what answer I give you, your mind is made up, Here's what the New York Times said about Mr. Robert Dear,

"Dear was a cheater, a sadomasochist, wife beater, gambler, peeping Tom, animal abuser, illegal drug user and fan of the Army of God, the band of self-proclaimed Christians who engaged in a rash of bombings and killings at Planned Parenthood clinics in the 1980s and '90s."

Admittedly, Dear DID like to pose as Christian (As did the Army of God). But...if Dear was a Christian or a Christian when he thought it was convenient (the Christian life when truly practiced at it's best does have periods of inconvenience and great disappointment attached to it), I would like to think he would have embraced James 1:20. But being an occasional betting man, I'll bet he did not read that verse. And once...just this once, I would encourage you to read James 1:20. Like I said, just once, I'll try to minimize what you might think as a heavy and possibly undue imposition. But I know you can do it!

Best I got! But like I said, your mind's made up.

>Hmmmm...any of those "Jesus People" around here (myself included) told you
>that they wanted to slit your throat or do other murderous acts upon you
>because you might disagree with us?

Nope. Nor do any of the "Muhammed people" around here want to commit murderous acts upon you because you disagree with them.

Hmmmm...any of those "Jesus People" around here told you that they wanted to slit your throat or do other murderous acts upon you because you might disagree with us?

Any Muslims around here ever tell you they wanted to harm you?

If by here you mean everywhere then statistics alone will prove you are not even remotely accurate. so called Christians have spilled more blood and have more blood on their hands then ANYONE in the last 100 years. Not even getting in to the far past because that will make them look even worst.

When you send troops to kill people, when you topple democratic governments when you drop 2500 GPS bombs on a country you invade by mistake and kill man woman, and Child that's murder too. And mostly done by Christians and always done by leadership that identifies them self as Christians.

The world of miss information and hypocrisy most live in is the major problem in the country right now.

to OP thanks for the post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I'm not sure why you think my mind is made up, or indeed what it is made up to? Please enlighten me. I asked if any Muslims on DZ.com had threatened to slit peoples throats, as you asked if any Christians had, which implied that Muslims had already done so.

James 1:20
"because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires."

A good sentiment. I am not a believer but nice to see a sensible edict to run ones life by if you choose to beliece.

In the same way that Dear did not represent 99.99% of Christians, these two shooters in San Bernadino (not all of ISIS for that matter) do not represent 99.99% of Muslims. On this, I hope, we are agreed.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

statistically all the terror groups combined make up .003 % of the 1.6 billion population.

But that's facts if people were logical and intelligent enough to let facts decide their actions we would have never have ended up here to begin with.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

...so called Christians have spilled more blood and have more blood on their hands then ANYONE in the last 100 years.

In the 20th Century, anywhere from 100 - 200 million people died at the collective hands of:

Lenin
Stalin
Hitler
Mao
Pol-Pot
Castro
Che

To name a few.

I don't think any of them had embraced Christianity...not even Hitler (so don't go there).

>How many Muslims do we have contributing to the SC?

I can think of four, one of whom is posting regularly on these threads, and one who has posted occasionally in the past few months.

>How many are regularly skydiving in America?

About 350 going purely by population stats. Some weekends at Perris there are dozens; there are several military and sport groups who travel out regularly to use the planes and the wind tunnel.

And astonishingly, no one slits each other's throats!