JohnnyMarko

Paris attacks: Shootings kill 18, hostage-taking at Bataclan arts centre

SkyDekker

In that case, some people in this thread need to learn how to read.

And by some people, I mean you.

No that would be reading comprehension. Clearly I can read, considering I am responding.

Incorrect assumption. That you have enough written english to respond doesn't necessarily mean you know all the big words. But if you're saying it was your comprehension that was at fault then I'll trust you on that. Try not to let it happen again though:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

umm hold on a second, where did i deny that??? unfortunately there ARE nutjobs who happen to call themselves muslims who do commit all sort of despicable things, i never denied that ever anywhere on this forum.

What im denying is that my religion doesnt preach that, its not religion's fault that some people interpret it any way they like it.

and im not playing a victim, im just balancing out the facts, if we speak about muslim offenders there is nothing wrong with balancing things out with cases where muslims are victims, mass media usually ignores the last moment.

did i write anything against screening before accepting refugees? you are trying to blame me for something i never said or thought. im talking about public speakers who call for closure of borders for syrians altogether.

im a bit lost, is my english THAT bad that you made all the assumptions above? it is a sincere question, no sarcasm. im just wondering if im not expressing my position clear enough...

ibx

see my answer above please
'Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?'
'That is the only time a man can be brave.'
George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

jakee

In that case, some people in this thread need to learn how to read.

And by some people, I mean you.

No that would be reading comprehension. Clearly I can read, considering I am responding.

Incorrect assumption. That you have enough written english to respond doesn't necessarily mean you know all the big words. But if you're saying it was your comprehension that was at fault then I'll trust you on that. Try not to let it happen again though:)
Not knowing the big words is not the same as not being able to read, which is what you accused me off. You are wrong again. Want to go for strike three?

Tough when you start with a false accusation, trying to be all smart an shit, and then you need to start dancing to make it all work....Innit?

Not knowing the big words is not the same as not being able to read, which is what you accused me off.

Really? That's a strange point of view. If you can't read important words then you still need to learn to read. Maybe you think that if you know how to use a steering wheel and pedals you've finished learning to drive, even if you can't indicate, use mirrors or park.

Tough when you start with a false accusation, trying to be all smart an shit, and then you need to start dancing to make it all work....Innit?

Yep. That's exactly why you started us into this useless semantic discussion - because you can't defend your utterly stupid false accusation about thinking all muslims are arabs.

The question is though, if you know you're making things so tough for yourself, why are you still doing it?

cvfd1399

***If you only realize what you say.
Ether of you.

:S

I am going to take the high road on this and part ways from this exchange for the good of everyone here please stop with your bullshit it is driving people out of this forum.

Which one of you has been driven out?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

That's exactly why you started us into this useless semantic discussion

Knowing how to read and having reading comprehension isn't semantics. They are very different. The only connection being that you need to be able to read to have reading comprehension.

Strike three.

Just like being able to use the gas, break and steering wheel in a car allows you to drive. Using indicators properly etc. means you can effectively participate in traffic while driving.

Just like being able to use the gas, break and steering wheel in a car allows you to drive. Using indicators properly etc. means you can effectively participate in traffic while driving.

So when someone is in a car, on the street, with a driving instructor, having a paid lesson you would not say that they are learning to drive?

Yep, the further you go down this road to avoid having to address your oiginal, unsupportable accusation the more foolish you make yourself look. Of course, you could just admit you were wrong to begin with and have done with it. I thought you were a sensible enough member of the forum to be able to do that. Right now you're behaving more like Ron or Rush:S

Suslique

umm hold on a second, where did i deny that??? unfortunately there ARE nutjobs who happen to call themselves muslims who do commit all sort of despicable things, i never denied that ever anywhere on this forum.

What im denying is that my religion doesnt preach that, its not religion's fault that some people interpret it any way they like it.

and im not playing a victim, im just balancing out the facts, if we speak about muslim offenders there is nothing wrong with balancing things out with cases where muslims are victims, mass media usually ignores the last moment.

did i write anything against screening before accepting refugees? you are trying to blame me for something i never said or thought. im talking about public speakers who call for closure of borders for syrians altogether.

im a bit lost, is my english THAT bad that you made all the assumptions above? it is a sincere question, no sarcasm. im just wondering if im not expressing my position clear enough...

Your English is fine; I was referring to previous discussions I've had with you in which you deny your religion has anything to do with atrocities that continue to happen in its name around the globe -- almost on a daily basis now. To deny an Islamic element to these atrocities is at best hiding your head in the sand.

The media do report on the Rohingya persecuted by Buddhists, Muslim migrants stranded at borders, those kicked by a camerawoman in Hungary, Shiites, Christians and Yezidis killed by Sunnis, and extremists in the US who think all Muslims are terrorists. Just as the media will report on the actions of a terrorist organization that calls itself Islamic State, which happens to be led by a caliph with a PhD in Islamic Studies. What do you expect the media to do differently in their coverage of these events?

On the subject of stranded migrants, Macedonia continue to let refugees from Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq pass through. Those from countries with no war (Morocco for example) are not allowed to pass through. I don't see a problem here.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

cvfd1399

Not a PA.
Maybe you should contact the post office for help.
Wink

More stupid childish postings. Like I said earlier if this is all you have to bring to the table just stop we all have better things to do than listen to it.

Dont feed him....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln