JohnnyMarko

Paris attacks: Shootings kill 18, hostage-taking at Bataclan arts centre

normiss

Your governor is clearly ignorant of his limited powers vs. Federal powers.
Good luck with that.
;)

Well, as of yesterday 16 other governors were taking the same position. Are we talking martial law? I think our psychopathic Progressive-Islamofascist POTUS might go there.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

kallend

How many terrorists are there in your area?

That is what we are trying to determine. One of the potential terrorist, MOA, camps is only a couple of counties over. Another is further to the southeast.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

normiss

When compared to christian violence over the course of history who wins?
What's the difference?

I am not concerned with history. I am concerned about now.

ryoder

***But, McVeigh and the IRA and Dylan Roof aside, nearly all the the acts being committed in the world that we call terrorism are in fact being done by people identifying as Muslim. That's a fact that can not be denied or ignored. It is valid to question why this fact is real.

Think of it as Islam trying to catch up with the Catholic Church-sponsored Crusades of a thousand years ago.

Which came about to halt the spread of Muslim violence and European takeover.

I think our psychopathic Progressive-Islamofascist POTUS might go there.

Just when I was starting to take some of what you say seriously, you flush your credibility away with hateful drivel. You must be very proud to be so bloody "Christian".
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

***When compared to christian violence over the course of history who wins?
What's the difference?

I am not concerned with history. I am concerned about now.You got to remember that according to the muslim calender, they still live in 1437 :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

RonD1120

Being Christian has nothing to do with it. I am an angry patriotic, nationalistic American veteran.

But you also claim to be here on a mission given to you by God to bring Christ to our community. Maybe you and God would both be more successful if you worked on your anger issue.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***Being Christian has nothing to do with it. I am an angry patriotic, nationalistic American veteran.

But you also claim to be here on a mission given to you by God to bring Christ to our community. Maybe you and God would both be more successful if you worked on your anger issue.

You and so many others labor under a gross misunderstanding of what a Christian is or is supposed to be.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is that He died so that YOU can be forgiven of YOUR sin.

You are a Canadian, not an American. You cannot participate in our politics. Bottom line, your opinion of my political anger carries no weight south of your border.

Your opinion is yours and I'm OK with it. It simply is not valid in my world.

piisfish

******When compared to christian violence over the course of history who wins?
What's the difference?

I am not concerned with history. I am concerned about now.You got to remember that according to the muslim calender, they still live in 1437 :D

Good point

We need to increase acceptable losses and collateral damage

The only "acceptable losses and collateral damage" that we are willing to accept are in other countries. In other words, we're inflicting them, not accepting them.
Collateral damage is exactly what gets people fighting, because it's only about inflicting damage and pain. Kind of like DAESH attacks, right?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

The only "acceptable losses and collateral damage" that we are willing to accept are in other countries. In other words, we're inflicting them, not accepting them.
Collateral damage is exactly what gets people fighting, because it's only about inflicting damage and pain. Kind of like DAESH attacks, right?

Wendy P.

Terrorist lives matter!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The mothers, fathers, spouses, sisters, brothers, and children of terrorists matter to each other, just as the mothers, fathers, spouses, sisters, brothers and children of US soldiers matter to each other.

And killing them doesn't demoralize "the enemy," it instead sets their resolve. Or at least it would set mine -- would having hour friends or family killed going about their business make you give up?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There's always the option of blaming the people that purposely make your neighborhood a target because they know the enemy is hesitant to attack there and if there is an attack their propaganda is more important than the lives of your children.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

wmw999

Wendy P.

9,000+ gun murders in the USA each year are considered acceptable by those who oppose any attempts to rationalize our gun laws.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

RonD1120

******Being Christian has nothing to do with it. I am an angry patriotic, nationalistic American veteran.

You and so many others labor under a gross misunderstanding of what a Christian is or is supposed to be.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is that He died so that YOU can be forgiven of YOUR sin.

I understand now. You were full of shit when you told me earlier about your mission. You are really here to vent and spew garbage like so many others here. Got it.

wmw999

The mothers, fathers, spouses, sisters, brothers, and children of terrorists matter to each other, just as the mothers, fathers, spouses, sisters, brothers and children of US soldiers matter to each other.

And killing them doesn't demoralize "the enemy," it instead sets their resolve. Or at least it would set mine -- would having hour friends or family killed going about their business make you give up?

Wendy P.

Sleeping in air raid shelters every night during Nazi bombing raids in 1940-41, not knowing whether your home would be there in the morning, certainly strengthened the resolve of Londoners (my parents included).

RonD1120

***>You can test away all you like.

You were proposing the test, not me. I actually think it's a really, really dumb idea. I was just wondering if you were willing to submit to the test that you demand others take. As I suspected, you got bent out of shape and took it as some kind of attack.

If you perceive that your own test is an attack if someone applies it to you, why would others not react the same way?

No, I asked Baksteen a question regarding proper profiling. I thought since he lives in an occupied country he may have some useful information.

For example, the Islamic terrorist that opened fire on the Chattanooga recruiting station was not identified until it was too late.

Chattanooga TN is close to home.

I missed that - this thread is moving rather fast.

You asked

Please explain how we can tell the difference so that we can neutralize the bad guys?

You can't tell at a glance - that's my point. But that (obviously) doesn't mean you can take it out on the good guys along with the bad guys.

BTW - I don't live in occupied country.. we were liberated in 1945.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

kallend

***You are a Canadian, not an American.

Bigoted xenophobic ignorance strikes again.

America consists of rather more than the USA.

That makes no sense, well, other than a PA. He lives in Canada.

Baksteen

You asked

Please explain how we can tell the difference so that we can neutralize the bad guys?

You can't tell at a glance - that's my point. But that (obviously) doesn't mean you can take it out on the good guys along with the bad guys.

BTW - I don't live in occupied country.. we were liberated in 1945.

I meant occupied in the sense that you have a greater percentage of Muslims, as does other countries in Europe.

In my area there is great concern regarding the potential Islamic migration of terrorists. I am having a meeting in the morning to discuss this matter.

We want, hope, that the U.S. can remain strong enough to liberate Europe again should the need rise.

wmw999

Wendy P.

Going about their business of being human shields and pawns? Possibly being beaten and raped? :S

If those victims have to be sacrificed to save others, it comes down to how many other lives would be saved...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I meant occupied in the sense that you have a greater percentage of Muslims, as does other countries in Europe.

In my area there is great concern regarding the potential Islamic migration of terrorists. I am having a meeting in the morning to discuss this matter.

We want, hope, that the U.S. can remain strong enough to liberate Europe again should the need rise.

So your misuse of the word "occupied" was meant to express your innate xenophobia. Will you and your cohorts be bringing your arms to the meeting? Perhaps a little target practice on "Muslim" shaped paper cutouts after your prayers?

America will likely remain strong enough to resist being taken over by your band of Christian Fundamentalists. Thank God in all her glory.

RonD1120

******You are a Canadian, not an American.

Bigoted xenophobic ignorance strikes again.

America consists of rather more than the USA.

That makes no sense, well, other than a PA. He lives in Canada.

Canadians ARE American. So are Mexicans, Chileans, Brazilians, Peruvians, Bolivians, Venezualans, etc.