brenthutch

Progressives eat their own

kallend

Better than calling in the National Guard like at Kent State.

Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Four dead in Ohio

Four dead in Ohio.

kallend

Has me wondering the number of skydivers scratching their heads right now going, "Huh?"
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

Has me wondering the number of skydivers scratching their heads right now going, "Huh?"

Certainly an instance of... putting to rest the rather false and callous claim that American troops would never open fire on their fellow Americans...[:/]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN_9VqfVQ9c

Then again.. LEO all over America do it daily....

>How is this an example of progressives eating their own?

He thinks that: (choose one)

all students are progressives and all journalists are progressives so if there is any conflict between them then they are "eating their own"

all teachers are progressives and all journalists are progressives so if there is any conflict between them then they are "eating their own"

all schools are progressive and all students are progressives so if there is any conflict between students and schools then they are "eating their own"

(btw watched some conservatives "eat their own" last week when an SUV driver got into a shouting match with a gas station owner over a perceived inaccuracy with the pump.)

billvon

shouting match with a gas station owner over a perceived inaccuracy with the pump.)

this happens a lot less when you rollerblade everywhere

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

***shouting match with a gas station owner over a perceived inaccuracy with the pump.)

Walking is better. Or even public transport.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******shouting match with a gas station owner over a perceived inaccuracy with the pump.)

Walking is better. Or even public transport.

yes, but it's still satisfying to rollerblade up to gas station owners and argue about the pump price

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

“While cases of hateful and hurtful speech are not crimes, if the individual(s) identified are students, MU’s Office of Student Conduct can take disciplinary action,” the email said.

The University’s campus has been the scene of protests for several days, with demonstrators decrying the response to a few alleged incidents they say were racially-charged. A graduate student went on a hunger strike and the university's football team threatened to not play its game on Saturday in order to bring national attention to the protesters’ plight. The unrest has resulted in the resignation of the university system’s president and chancellor.

The stated purpose of Tuesday’s email was “to continue to ensure that the University of Missouri campus remains safe.” The message encouraged students who witnessed “hateful and/or hurtful speech” to “Call the police immediately,” “Provide a license plate and vehicle descriptions (if appropriate)” and document “the individual(s) with your cellphone.”

Students found to be in violation of the university’s conduct code could be subject to a range of sanctions, from a written notice or loss of privileges to expulsion from the residence hall or university, according to the student handbook.

This is what happens when you give into people with a list of "demands".

Progressive, liberal, libertarian, whatever, this is just silly.
Talk about a slippery slope................................

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I find it amusing that the same universities that are teaching "micro aggression" and "cultural appropriation" are now being attacked by the little brains full of mush that they filled with this nonsense.

Ding..........Ding..........Ding....
We have a winner!!!!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I find it amusing that the same universities that are teaching "micro aggression" and "cultural appropriation" are now being attacked by the little brains full of mush that they filled with this nonsense.

It's almost as if a university is comprised of different people with different views.

ibx

It's almost as if a university is comprised of different people with different views.

As you can plainly see, different views are not tolerated.

It is just a matter of time before the balance of people shifts to the left and the only people the progressives will be able to sensor is their own. It is already starting to happen as we see the colleges start to shut down the free speech on campus's around the country. Look at the college in Mo just running their president out because a couple people got their feelings hurt. This guy did nothing to these people but was held responsible for not stopping the 3 situations that caused a couple week minded people from getting their little feelings hurt.

>So many words, so little sense.

I for one look forward to colleges using their own sensors to sense what's happening to their students, rather than relying on expensive foreign sensors. You will see more week-minded people, rather than day-minded or hour-minded, as students start to have more time to study and plan their week.

billvon

>So many words, so little sense.

I for one look forward to colleges using their own sensors to sense what's happening to their students, rather than relying on expensive foreign sensors. You will see more week-minded people, rather than day-minded or hour-minded, as students start to have more time to study and plan their week.

That doesn't make much cents?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun