fasted3

Hurricane Patricia

cvfd1399

Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

Another anonymous troll whose "global" view is restricted to a small part of the USA.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

Another anonymous troll whose "global" view is restricted to a small part of the USA.

His view may change drastically in the next 72 hours when Patricia hits the Texicans and Looseranna.
A hurricane did not even hit South Carolina a couple weeks ago.. but they had storms and flooding they were calling a 1000 year flood in the news there. Twenty-Eight inches of rain in some places they claimed.... that sure filled up all those swamps right nice like.

Amazon

******Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

His view may change drastically in the next 72 hours when Patricia hits the Texicans and Looseranna.
A hurricane did not even hit South Carolina a couple weeks ago.. but they had storms and flooding they were calling a 1000 year flood in the news there. Twenty-Eight inches of rain in some places they claimed.... that sure filled up all those swamps right nice like.

Did you have to phone hillary to borrow the official liberal play book for that term? You should try harder at not using it so much it depreciates your content.

cvfd1399

*********Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

Did you have to phone hillary to borrow the official liberal play book for that term? You should try harder at not using it so much it depreciates your content.

Nope.. made it up special like just for you and your elks:ph34r::ph34r:

BTW.. Have fun with Patricia.... I think you will be finding her a real bitch.

Amazon

************Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

Nope we are in a severe drought 6 inches of rain projected in my town is gonna be a BLESSING for us. I know a few deer hunters who need some rain on their food plots also. This piss ant rain storm is nothing for us.

Also Thanks for admitting you made up a word for a PA

cvfd1399

******Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

Lemme Grab this quote for all to see before you edit it.

I'll save you the trouble. From your DZ.COM profile:

CVFD1399
Personal Profile
Email: No email entered.
City:
Private MessagePrivate Message User PostsPosts FriendsFriend

Location Map
cvfd1399 did not set a location yet.

Jump Profile
Home DZ: No home dropzone entered.

cvfd1399

***************Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

Nope we are in a severe drought 6 inches of rain projected in my town is gonna be a BLESSING for us. I know a few deer hunters who need some rain on their food plots also. This piss ant rain storm is nothing for us.

Also Thanks for admitting you made up a word for a PA

Zero to butthurt once again........predictable outcome .... Is there anyone on here from down your way that does not get all butthurt at the drop of ...............................anything????:ph34r:

Amazon

Yes and the news here calls it the storm of the century if we get an inch of rain. News for you the news makes up labels to get ratings. The Carolina's have gotten worse then that in my lifetime and I'm not 1000 years old.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

*********Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

Yes and the news here calls it the storm of the century if we get an inch of rain. News for you the news makes up labels to get ratings. The Carolina's have gotten worse then that in my lifetime and I'm not 1000 years old.

I do believe they got a tad more than that "one inch"

My moms garage flooded out during that deluge... so I am not just relying on the "news" luckily the house is much higher.... it never happened before...

BartsDaddy

Maybe the definition will help you:

water.usgs.gov/edu/100yearflood.html

fasted3

I predict this storm will cut a path of death and destruction through the heart of denier fantasy land. I'm quite alarmed!
Reality intersects even the strangest lands from time to time, and I'm thinking maybe this one will get through.

This must be a major disappointment for you cause now you cant use it to push your agenda

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151024/tropical_weather-69affcf496.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I predict this storm will cut a path of death and destruction through the heart of denier fantasy land. I'm quite alarmed!
Reality intersects even the strangest lands from time to time, and I'm thinking maybe this one will get through.

This must be a major disappointment for you cause now you cant use it to push your agenda

We will revisit this as the reports from the less fortunate areas come in... It is barely daylight there.

rushmc

***I predict this storm will cut a path of death and destruction through the heart of denier fantasy land. I'm quite alarmed!

www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-floods-union-pacific-train-derails-as-rains-soak-state/

www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/23/us-texas-flood-idUSKCN0SH1MR20151023

www.star-telegram.com/news/weather/article41166843.html

www.ksat.com/weather/flash-flood-watch-issued-for-south-texas

fasted3

What are you doing about China, Mexico, and the like that are polluting, you know, the other 85 countries that have a higher pollution index that we do?

I'm waiting for them to point out that most of the excess CO2 in the atmosphere RIGHT NOW was put there by US. So what are you doing about getting US on the ball?
It is a global problem better dealt with by action than finger pointing.
Seeing that it IS a problem is a necessary first step, apparently, in some parts of the world. I think it's happening now, and soon to be a dead issue.
Well, for most people anyway.

Nothing.

I welcome the change.

I want more of it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

What are you doing about China, Mexico, and the like that are polluting, you know, the other 85 countries that have a higher pollution index that we do?

I'm waiting for them to point out that most of the excess CO2 in the atmosphere RIGHT NOW was put there by US. So what are you doing about getting US on the ball?
Seeing that it IS a problem is a necessary first step, apparently, in some parts of the world. I think it's happening now, and soon to be a dead issue.

Nothing.

I welcome the change.

I want more of it.

www.cnn.com/2015/10/24/us/texas-oklahoma-arkansas-lousiana-flooding/

Yep, 20 inches of rain in one day is never enough.

(Funny how "rainy" London makes do with 23.4 inches per YEAR).

kallend

Nothing.

I welcome the change.

I want more of it.

As long as it doesn't happen every day, it's fine.

I thought progressives welcomed change? Or did you know it was a pile of horse shit when Obama made change his platform?

I'm embracing the change, I want lots of it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Nothing.

I welcome the change.

I want more of it.

As long as it doesn't happen every day, it's fine.

I thought progressives welcomed change? Or did you know it was a pile of horse shit when Obama made change his platform?

I'm embracing the change, I want lots of it.

Maybe all this rain and flooding will wash some of those bad attitudes downriver and into the Gulf of Mexico..

rushmc

Why not? My agenda still has another data point to add to the pile of evidence that most people see. Not you, I guess, but you could have a more positive attitude about this subject. Most of my earnings were soaked with oil, yet I still want to see alternative energy and a cleaner environment.

Obviously you don't agree that 97% of scientists agree that human activity is warming the planet. What percentage would you say then?
But what do I know?

cvfd1399

***************Explain the lack of hurricanes to hit the gulf cost Tx, La, Ms, in many years.

www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/25/us-texas-flood-idUSKCN0SI0M920151025

Nice blessing.