jclalor

More on HRC and Benghazi

Amazon

***Or an adult that knows how to respond to silly questioning.

Or all the silly petulant children in the room stomping their feet with huffy pouty faces.

Budget numbers, though, actually show the overall diplomatic security budget has ballooned over the past decade.

Democrats point to modest decreases in funding in recent years, and the fact that Congress has approved less than was requested. But Congress often scales back the administration's requests, and not just for the State Department.

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Amazon

******Or an adult that knows how to respond to silly questioning.

After all, what difference does it make anyway?

Cutting state department security funding certainly mattered. The Tea Baggers should be so proud of themselves.

And the complaints tend to overlook the fact that the overall security budget has more than doubled since fiscal 2004.

For that year, the budget was $640 million. It steadily climbed to $1.6 billion in fiscal 2010. It dipped to $1.5 billion the following year and roughly $1.35 billion in fiscal 2012 -- still far more than it was a decade ago.

Slightly more has been requested for fiscal 2013.

It's difficult to tell how much was specifically allocated for Benghazi. Tripoli was the only post mentioned in the department's fiscal 2013 request -- funding for that location did slip, from $11.5 million in fiscal 2011 to $10.1 million the following year.

Slightly more has been requested for fiscal 2013.

Still, then-Deputy Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security Charlene Lamb testified in October that the size of the attack -- and not the money -- was the issue.

Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Or all the silly petulant children in the room stomping their feet with huffy pouty faces.

Budget numbers, though, actually show the overall diplomatic security budget has ballooned over the past decade.

Democrats point to modest decreases in funding in recent years, and the fact that Congress has approved less than was requested. But Congress often scales back the administration's requests, and not just for the State Department.

So you do not think we are engaged in the War on Terror your Hero in the White Hat declared.... the endless war....

Sure send off Americans to hostile places and leave them vulnerable... but we really do need more billion dollar weapons of war that the services do not really want or need..... your grasp of the effect of the military-industrial complex ties to the congressional members districts is absolutely stunning in its ineptitude.[:/]

Amazon

*********Or an adult that knows how to respond to silly questioning.

So you do not think we are engaged in the War on Terror your Hero in the White Hat declared.... the endless war....

Sure send off Americans to hostile places and leave them vulnerable... but we really do need more billion dollar weapons of war that the services do not really want or need..... your grasp of the effect of the military-industrial complex ties to the congressional members districts is absolutely stunning in its ineptitude.[:/]

You talking points are very well learned.
Abraham Lincoln

Amazon

After all, what difference does it make anyway?

Cutting state department security funding certainly mattered. The Tea Baggers should be so proud of themselves.

If you are really thinking about the money!!!

Feds Spent More on 'Origami Condoms,' Obese Lesbian Studies Than on Benghazi Committee

We can put these studies right up there with synchronized swimming for sea monkeys.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/feds-spent-more-origami-condoms-obese-lesbian-studies-benghazi-committee

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) gave $2,466,482 to Daniel Resnic to develop three versions of the Origami condom, including the “first of its kind” anal condom. Resnic was later accused of wasting the money on full-body plastic surgery, trips to Costa Rica, parties at the Playboy mansion, and patents for inventions such as “rounded corners.”

The NIH has also given $3,531,925 to researchers to determine why lesbians are obese and gay men are not. Results have included: gay men have a “greater desire for toned muscles” than straight men, lesbians have low “athletic self-esteem,” and young men think about their muscles.

The Democratic members on the Benghazi committee also like to point out that the Benghazi investigation has lasted 532 Days, “longer than the investigations of Pearl Harbor, the Kennedy assassination, Iran-Contra, and Hurricane Katrina.” The federally funded investigation into lesbian obesity has lasted for 1,460 days, or four years since it began in September 2011. These two projects cost taxpayers $5,998,407.

Abraham Lincoln

kallend

***Clinton looks and sounds solid right now in front of Congress. The Republican inquisitors... not so much, they look and sound desperate.

Clinton came across as the only grown-up in the room.

I thought she came across as cold and focused on one thing, power. She lied straight to the american people about the assault by an organized terrorist group and lied to the families of those fallen americans. I could care less about anything else. Hell, she even stepped on the grave of her "dear friend", the ambassador putting it on him. "he knew what he was getting in to.", really? He also knew he needed additional security hence the 600 requests for additional security that were either rejected or ignored. I agree the GOP sideshow is a joke. I also agree that Hillary is a great politician. She is crafty, well spoken, deceptive & power hungry.

I know many politicians lie and are corrupt but it takes a special kind of evil to act in the manner she did and to lie straight to the families of the fallen while standing next to their caskets draped in the U.S. Flag. She makes me ill. I disagree with Obama on many things and I have not liked what he has done but I do not think he is wicked. I think Hillary is. Political views aside, I cannot understand how anyone could ever vote for her. She cares about one thing, power.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

normiss

I didn't see that at all.
She never had the powers of god to do everything as one person.
:S

Huh? Did you read what I wrote? It all hinges on one thing, the FACT that she lied to all of us and straight to the families of the fallen. You cannot dispute that. She knowingly and willingly did it becasue she does not care what it takes to get what she wants. (my presumption as to why a person would do what she did)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

normiss

You would be well served to open you mind sometimes, even if just a nanometer.

Abraham Lincoln

Rstanley0312

***I didn't see that at all.

Huh? Did you read what I wrote? It all hinges on one thing, the FACT that she lied to all of us and straight to the families of the fallen. You cannot dispute that. She knowingly and willingly did it becasue she does not care what it takes to get what she wants. (my presumption as to why a person would do what she did)

You are talking to one of the ends justify the means crowd

This crowd does not think there should even be an investigation so to lie during it means nothing

Even though her lies are many and well documented

Then then, I am supposed to open up MY mind:S
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******I didn't see that at all.

You are talking to one of the ends justify the means crowd

This crowd does not think there should even be an investigation so to lie during it means nothing

Even though her lies are many and well documented

Then then, I am supposed to open up MY mind:S

I am not talking about the investigation. It's sad it took all of that money to get this info bc I did not think there was a need for the investigation either but what does that have to do with what she did? I am not speaking about the investigation, I am speaking about how she treats the families of fallen heros that served the country. I do not even care that she lied to the whole country. I do care how she handled it with the families. She lied straight to their faces.

normiss

I don't believe she did.
I have yet to see any proof.
Unless you take the republican edited version selecting key words from sentences used out of order, sure.

Are you kidding me? Her own email proved it. She wrote to her own daughter and to other government officials in Egypt that it was a terrorist attack that was organized. She also wrote it had nothing to do with the emails. She then continued to go out and lie about it. What more proof do you need?

Rstanley0312

******Clinton looks and sounds solid right now in front of Congress. The Republican inquisitors... not so much, they look and sound desperate.

Clinton came across as the only grown-up in the room.

I thought she came across as cold and focused on one thing, power. She lied straight to the american people about the assault by an organized terrorist group and lied to the families of those fallen americans. I could care less about anything else. Hell, she even stepped on the grave of her "dear friend", the ambassador putting it on him. "he knew what he was getting in to.", really? He also knew he needed additional security hence the 600 requests for additional security that were either rejected or ignored. I agree the GOP sideshow is a joke. I also agree that Hillary is a great politician. She is crafty, well spoken, deceptive & power hungry.

I know many politicians lie and are corrupt but it takes a special kind of evil to act in the manner she did and to lie straight to the families of the fallen while standing next to their caskets draped in the U.S. Flag. She makes me ill. I disagree with Obama on many things and I have not liked what he has done but I do not think he is wicked. I think Hillary is. Political views aside, I cannot understand how anyone could ever vote for her. She cares about one thing, power.

Garden variety HRCDS.

Republicans hate HRC for a very good reason. They hate any Democrat who has any chance of winning the Presidency. And she has a VERY good chance of doing so. All that matters is the power to advance your agenda and move your team forward. And it's obvious to many of them that their chance is slipping away.

Democrats are just as guilty of these feelings. But in my opinion they lack the meanness and downright spite that the right wing exhibits. And it's not actually Republican politicians that act so badly. It's their supporters.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Democrats are just as guilty of these feelings. But in my opinion they lack the meanness and downright spite that the right wing exhibits.

Don't forget the Democrats also lack the chickenshit war dodgers who waste trillions on needless wars for profit, while belittling those who actually showed up on the battlefield.

And it's not actually Republican politicians that act so badly. It's their supporters.

I disagree -- it's both the politicians and their supporters. Mean-spirited, childish and willfully detached from reality, the whole lot of em.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

normiss

Your repeated attempts at classifying posters here is laughingly inaccurate.
Every.
Damn.
Time.

Your posts prove my point
Every.
Damned.
Time.
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

Republicans hate HRC for a very good reason. They hate any Democrat who has any chance of winning the Presidency. And she has a VERY good chance of doing so. All that matters is the power to advance your agenda and move your team forward. And it's obvious to many of them that their chance is slipping away.

Democrats are just as guilty of these feelings. But in my opinion they lack the meanness and downright spite that the right wing exhibits. And it's not actually Republican politicians that act so badly. It's their supporters.

I think Republicans have always had a special hatred for HRC. This hatred started long before anyone could even imagine her running for the Senate, let alone POTUS.

normiss

Clearly, you get better weed than the rest of us.

I do not think I'd care to partake of whatever trip is it that he's on. Seems more like a bad experience with mushrooms to me.

Don

normiss

Clearly, you get better weed than the rest of us.

Don't smoke
Cant

On federal random testing

But then, your post here proves yet again your superior debating and conversation skills!

At least in your own mind
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

I didn't see that at all.

No
But she is a confirmed liar

While Hillary Clinton was busy lying to the Benghazi committee Thursday, Judicial Watch released yet another indictment of her deceit and malfeasance. Namely, “a September 12, 2012, cable from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) to the Department of State Command Center (DSCC) revealing that the Obama administration was informed within 24 hours that the attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi was ‘an organized operation’ carried out by a ‘Salafi terrorism group’ in retaliation for the killing of al-Qaeda’s second in command, Libyan national Abu Yahya al-Libi.” On top of that, the cable states, “The attack was an organized operation with specific information that the US Ambassador was present.”

Why then did the video lie go on for weeks?
Abraham Lincoln