jclalor

More on HRC and Benghazi

rushmc

***>No, most don't

So you deny the results of the poll?

I did not look at your poll
But I have seen others
They differ more than slightly

And anything CNN says is to be believed, right?

Coming from a guy who regularly quotes wattsupwiththat and Breitbart, I think an irony score of 100% is warranted.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******>No, most don't

So you deny the results of the poll?

But I have seen others

And anything CNN says is to be believed, right?

Coming from a guy who regularly quotes wattsupwiththat and Breitbart, I think an irony score of 100% is warranted.

For you?

I am sure!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

aaaaand we're back to 6th grade recess.
:|

Let me know when your are back from said recess and we can talk some more
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

I read where one of those Americans killed at Benghazi was a 'close' friend of the Clintons. If that is true, I believe I'd keep my distance from the Clintons.

Chuck

Their, Bill & Hillary, political body count is reported to be 53.

I've read that too, dating back to when Bill was governor. As a young attorney, Hillary got a guy off from a rape charge who she knew did it then, a few years later set herself up as a champion of women's rights.

Chuck

A defense attorney is required to represent his or her client. The decision as to guilt or innocence is up to the jury, not the attorney.

I'm aware of that! I thought it was just a little odd, she knew, by his admission he did it and she still took the case. That's right... money talks and bull-shit walks.

Chuck

Coreeece

I've read that too, dating back to when Bill was governor. As a young attorney, Hillary got a guy off from a rape charge who she knew did it then, a few years later set herself up as a champion of women's rights.
Chuck

Meh, cut her some slack - at least she didn't neglect her responsibilities to the rapist like she did the U.S ambassador, and in her handling of classified information.

It appears Hillary has done well eating her way up the political food chain. Now that her belly is full, she can just shit all over everyone.

Weeeell... o.k.
Nutri Systems couldn't phase her over-weight problem.

Chuck

masterrig

I read where one of those Americans killed at Benghazi was a 'close' friend of the Clintons. If that is true, I believe I'd keep my distance from the Clintons.

Chuck

Their, Bill & Hillary, political body count is reported to be 53.

Chuck

A defense attorney is required to represent his or her client. The decision as to guilt or innocence is up to the jury, not the attorney.

I'm aware of that! I thought it was just a little odd, she knew, by his admission he did it and she still took the case. That's right... money talks and bull-shit walks.

Chuck

False confessions are not at all unusual. We had a bunch in Chicago some 20 years ago due to police misconduct. Also mentally ill people sometimes confess to stuff they didn't do.

She did not know by his own admission that he did it. In fact, he passed a polygraph saying he didn't do it. It absolutely sounds like she didn't believe him, but there is no evidence whatsoever that she knew he did it or that he told her he did it.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>>>No, most don't

>>So you deny the results of the poll?

>I did not look at your poll

So par for the course. You have no idea what it says, but you deny it because it conflicts with your political agenda. You seem to use this approach regularly.

Ignoring data that doesn't support your agenda might make your world simpler, but also guarantees you won't understand much of the real world.

billvon

>>>No, most don't

So par for the course. You have no idea what it says, but you deny it because it conflicts with your political agenda. You seem to use this approach regularly.

Ignoring data that doesn't support your agenda might make your world simpler, but also guarantees you won't understand much of the real world.

So you ignoring data i provide is different tha n data you provide (in general)

Got it
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>>>No, most don't

Got it

The "data" you provided was:

But I have seen others

Which is not exactly well sourced.

kallend

******>>>No, most don't

Got it

But I have seen others

As soon as I see a complaint to Bill about the same I will pay attention to your comment here

Oh wait

No I won't
Abraham Lincoln

Coreeece

*** all the ambitious Republicans are scrambling over the top of each other trying to be the one that appeals most to the 'base' by being the most religious, the most anti-taxation, the most homophobic.

Ya, and then there's Trump who doesn't seem to be particularly religious, nor homophobic...so what does that tell ya?

Being "stupid" has become desirable.

How often do we hear: "I don't agree with him, but at least he says exactly what he thinks".

Now people vote for politicians whom they don't agree with, but say stupid things in public. I am sure that is a wonderful recipe to get a strong government.

rushmc

*********>>>No, most don't

Got it

But I have seen others

As soon as I see a complaint to Bill about the same I will pay attention to your comment here

Oh wait

No I won't

Considering you responded you did pay attention to his comment.

Even now you can't be honest.

SkyDekker

****** all the ambitious Republicans are scrambling over the top of each other trying to be the one that appeals most to the 'base' by being the most religious, the most anti-taxation, the most homophobic.

Ya, and then there's Trump who doesn't seem to be particularly religious, nor homophobic...so what does that tell ya?

Being "stupid" has become desirable.

How often do we hear: "I don't agree with him, but at least he says exactly what he thinks".

Now people vote for politicians whom they don't agree with, but say stupid things in public. I am sure that is a wonderful recipe to get a strong government.

Would you rather a truthful dumbass or a deceitful liar?

cvfd1399

***That is exactly the problem, people seem to think those are the only two options.

It's what keeps boiling to the top. I promise you, if there was a start over with new canidates button in elections I would have pushed it just about every time.

So which one was Bush?