jclalor

More on HRC and Benghazi

No joke! Talk about denial, there is some bullshitting going on towards her no doubt, and she did wrong its already been stated. People here shit on Trey for being a child, but hillary sits there and acts like a little cunt, and they LOVE her for it. I would cheer for the person taking the high road not the scowel faced bitch that wont cooperate with simple yes or no answers.

Replying to no one and everyone, I haven't had the opportunity to see much of the testimony but have seen snippets promoted by both camps to determine that the posters here came out with their prejudices intact without regard to anything said to or by congress.
My take based on the little testimony I have youtubed...HRC knew it was an organized attack well before it was aknowledged, Before the Sunday talkshow appearances. This is important because if the truth was abandoned for political expediency after the attack, it's possible that the inadequate security measures were in part, or in total, a direct result of the administration's and or the State Department's desire to claim greater progress than was actual during an election cycle.
I also believe that the hearings are a waste of resources because there will not be any accountability or more than lip service acceptance of responsibility.No more than there has been from the IRS targeting, the Oh I'm Screwed Heathcare Act from the this is not a tax line that worked on the confirmed ignorant to the you can keep your doctor-which wasn't a lie as much as a mistatement caused by a disconnect from reality.
In other news-wouldn't a little of that 80's foreign policy be handy.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

For goodness sakes, will you right wingers stop with the WHINING already.

Trey Gowdy, chair of the Benghazi Star Chamber, publicly whined he was tired of his integrity being attacked. This right after manufacturing evidence and leaking it to the press. He also wasn’t helped by the admission of former Wannabe Speaker McCarthy that the Benghazi hearings were successful because they were designed to bring HC’s poll numbers down, a statement echoed by another GOP congressman earlier this week.

The GOP members of the committee came out of the hearing looking like sewer rats. Deservedly so; they chose to play gutter politics and it backfired on them.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Trey Gowdy, chair of the Benghazi Star Chamber, publicly whined he was tired of his integrity being attacked. This right after manufacturing evidence and leaking it to the press. He also wasn’t helped by the admission of former Wannabe Speaker McCarthy that the Benghazi hearings were successful because they were designed to bring HC’s poll numbers down, a statement echoed by another GOP congressman earlier this week.

The GOP members of the committee came out of the hearing looking like sewer rats. Deservedly so; they chose to play gutter politics and it backfired on them.

SMH!

kallend

So, let me get this straight. A comment by a disgruntled politician fits your biased view, and it is therefore true. No critical thinking, no open mindedness, just blind following.

Gotcha.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

So, let me get this straight. A comment by a disgruntled politician fits your biased view, and it is therefore true. No critical thinking, no open mindedness, just blind following.

Gotcha.

Wannabe Speaker McCarthy wasn't disgruntled on 9/29/2015 when he made the comment. He was still in the running for Speaker at the time. It was his cronies' response to his blurting the truth that made him disgruntled.

And the comment was echoed by another GOP congressman: “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,”; Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.), WIBX First News with Keeler in the Morning, 10/14/2015

Please present your proof that either of these was "disgruntled" when they spoke.

kallend

Gotcha.

Wannabe Speaker McCarthy wasn't disgruntled on 9/29/2015 when he made the comment. He was still in the running for Speaker at the time. It was his cronies' response to his blurting the truth that made him disgruntled.

And the comment was echoed by another GOP congressman: “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,”; Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.), WIBX First News with Keeler in the Morning, 10/14/2015

Please present your proof that either of these was "disgruntled" when they spoke.

You want proof of how they felt at the time?

Sure. All I have to do is have Hillary say it and it is gospel for you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

Gotcha.

Translation - you just make stuff up and can't provide any verification when challenged.

kallend

Gotcha.

Translation - you just make stuff up and can't provide any verification when challenged.

Prove how you feel right now. I want proof.

turtlespeed

Gotcha.

Translation - you have no evidence whatsoever that McCarthy or Hanna were disgruntled when they spilled the beans about the Benghazi investigation, so you resort to diversion.

kallend

Gotcha.

Translation - you have no evidence whatsoever that McCarthy or Hanna were disgruntled when they spilled the beans about the Benghazi investigation, so you resort to diversion.

No.

But it fits your world view, so . . .

Now, how about that proof I asked for, or do I need to translate your response?

turtlespeed

Gotcha.

No.

But it fits your world view, so . . .

Now, how about that proof I asked for, or do I need to translate your response?

It's not up to me to prove anything. YOU asserted "A comment by a disgruntled politician..."

Now there were actually TWO politicians, McCarthy and Hanna, who said essentially the same thing, and you have presented zero evidence to support your assertion that either or both were disgruntled. In fact there is no reason whatever to think McCarthy was disgruntled because when he accidentally blurted out the truth he was clear favorite to become Speaker.

kallend

***. . . Because a politician has never lied to further themselves in the political Ariana, ever.

Translation - you made stuff up and continue to prevaricate.

Translation: nothing anyone ever says satisfies any notion that john has unless it is his thought.

Now.

Please prove how you feel. Or rather prove you are not disgruntled now, or were disgruntled 4 months ago.

turtlespeed

******. . . Because a politician has never lied to further themselves in the political Ariana, ever.

Translation: nothing anyone ever says satisfies any notion that john has unless it is his thought.

Now.

Please prove how you feel. Or rather prove you are not disgruntled now, or were disgruntled 4 months ago.

Exactly how old are you?

turtlespeed

******. . . Because a politician has never lied to further themselves in the political Ariana, ever.

Now.

QED.

Rstanley0312

*********I didn't see that at all.
She never had the powers of god to do everything as one person.
:S

Huh? Did you read what I wrote? It all hinges on one thing, the FACT that she lied to all of us and straight to the families of the fallen. You cannot dispute that. She knowingly and willingly did it becasue she does not care what it takes to get what she wants. (my presumption as to why a person would do what she did)

You are talking to one of the ends justify the means crowd

This crowd does not think there should even be an investigation so to lie during it means nothing

Even though her lies are many and well documented

Then then, I am supposed to open up MY mind:S

I am not talking about the investigation. It's sad it took all of that money to get this info bc I did not think there was a need for the investigation either but what does that have to do with what she did? I am not speaking about the investigation, I am speaking about how she treats the families of fallen heros that served the country. I do not even care that she lied to the whole country. I do care how she handled it with the families. She lied straight to their faces.

I read where one of those Americans killed at Benghazi was a 'close' friend of the Clintons. If that is true, I believe I'd keep my distance from the Clintons.

Chuck

masterrig

I read where one of those Americans killed at Benghazi was a 'close' friend of the Clintons. If that is true, I believe I'd keep my distance from the Clintons.

Chuck

Their, Bill & Hillary, political body count is reported to be 53.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Chuck

Their, Bill & Hillary, political body count is reported to be 53.

Can you refresh my memory of what Neo-Con death toll is for the period of Jan 2001 to Jan 2009... including all the subsequent suicides of those who served and returned and find life at home now not worth living..... so they end it.

And how many of those who went off to the Neo-Con Excellent adventure in the sandbox are maimed for life and now must rely on something like the flawed wounded warrior project for support.

War has costs.. and this country has always done a pretty lousy job of taking care of those who bore the brunt of all the hubris of their leaders. Once the war is over..... the men and women who fought it are pretty much just surplus equipment like all the other weapons systems now no longer needed. They like their equipment has become surplus to the needs of the military.>:(