RMK

dumbasses and their guns

xsniper

******How does one have the time to accumulate over 52 thousand posts?

Dealing with dumbasses is indeed a time consuming burden, but someone has to do it.

And maybe just enjoying being mean accurate.

FIFY

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

It was after Israel LaSalle says he asked the boys to go downstairs to get some bleach so he could clean up after the dog that he heard a single shot ring out.

Not great parenting skills to start with.

kallend

Look at all the death . . . But look, I expand my awareness to include multiple ways and means.

Don't you wish you could do that?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Look at all the death . . . But look, I expand my awareness to include multiple ways and means.

You are welcome to start your own thread on "Dumbasses and their cars".

kallend

You are welcome to start your own thread on "Dumbasses and their cars".

Wow, thank you Supreme Leader!
You are so benevolent.

We should start a religion with you at its center.

Or name you King Joffrey
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

kallend

Gun news from Chicago:

www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/02/concealed-gun-owner-fatally-shoots-suspected-robber-during-chicago-stick-up/

(Apparently some people still think a CCW permit is impossible to obtain in Chicago).

. . . Just couldn't stick to one story. As happy as I am that you are posting the good side of these incidents, your choice of story is still in keeping with the bad side.

Why? Why ruin a perfectly good "Good Samaritan" that does NOT include video of the titled story, but DOES include video of a woman using her gun in an illegal way.

Do they need to demean the good with the bad so much?

turtlespeed

***Gun news from Chicago:

www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/02/concealed-gun-owner-fatally-shoots-suspected-robber-during-chicago-stick-up/

(Apparently some people still think a CCW permit is impossible to obtain in Chicago).

. . . Just couldn't stick to one story. As happy as I am that you are posting the good side of these incidents, your choice of story is still in keeping with the bad side.

Why? Why ruin a perfectly good "Good Samaritan" that does NOT include video of the titled story, but DOES include video of a woman using her gun in an illegal way.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, I didn't write the story. If you want to find an alternate source, please go ahead.

It fits the thread because the perp (aka dumbass) was apparently using a paintball gun for the stickup.

kallend

******Gun news from Chicago:

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, I didn't write the story. If you want to find an alternate source, please go ahead.

It fits the thread because the perp (aka dumbass) was apparently using a paintball gun for the stickup.

I think you miss the point.

They are seemingly incapable of saying anything good about using a hand gun, without following that up with something bad, lest someone slacken their resolve on how bad guns are.