piisfish

This forum should be renamed...

piisfish

Speaker's corner nonsense.... :D

and it should have its own logo

(couldn't find one with the three monkeys all shouting at the same time, poking each other with sticks and throwing poop at each other - while covering their ears and eyes....)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4490004#4490004
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3770088#3770088

I'm telling ya, if they'd just allow inline images in speakers corner we'd be right there with fyad and /b/.

SA even came up with an awesome way to monetize trolling and belligerent behavior. Your avatar on the site was locked down, meaning you couldn't just go into your profile and change it at will. Anyone, however, could pay to change another user's avatar.

People who takes anything serious from this forum are in serious non-sense.

Aren't we all doing it for shit and gigs, and to throw out random ideas here and there to some random people that you don't even know.

Reddit serves exactly that purpose, but I've got to know dz.com long before Reddit....... so there is my answer.

Some even gets into super heated argument here as well.... I ask them for what? Or are they just trolling along and playing the same game as I do?

Frankly, I don't even know why I'm stuck in this place all the time, giving out horrible advices and sometimes really sincere ones.

At least I still have more jump number than the post number, which kinda makes me feel little better.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

rehmwa

***Speaker's corner nonsense.... :D

(couldn't find one with the three monkeys all shouting at the same time, poking each other with sticks and throwing poop at each other - while covering their ears and eyes....)

A picture of the GOP debate would do.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******Speaker's corner nonsense.... :D

So which character are you? Trump? No ... Bush? Noooo. Ah yes, Dr. Carson.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********Speaker's corner nonsense.... :D

So which character are you? Trump? No ... Bush? Noooo. Ah yes, Dr. Carson.:ph34r:

what are you, the narrator?

it was a perfect tongue in cheek comment to my post - he actually took the bullet (made himself the butt of the joke) for sake of a wry balanced post in response to mine - I'm impressed. no way it wasn't on purpose

I suspect if he saw his bank account and it said his balance was $123457, he'd immediately withdraw a single dollar. I would.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I suspect if he saw his bank account and it said his balance was $123457, he'd immediately withdraw a single dollar. I would.

Single dollar? Shit, I'd withdraw it all and bury it in the backyard. Someone at the bank clearly made a huge mistake.

Or, just withdraw $111,112 to satisfy your OCD/sense of balance in the world.

- Dan G