piisfish

8 yr old girl shot dead by 11yr old boy

Why would you say that?

Never heard, in your albeit limited world, about carrying people more than one passport?

If you can't even afford one? A US passport.
I carry two. My children carry three.

What's your problem, dimwit?

jbscout2002

Why, as a devoted American citizen would I care to be on another continent? I love my country!
And I care about my fellow Americans.

If you feel restricted in the "land-of-free", maybe it is time to move on? Somalia comes to mind.

RE:
Date Sent:
Oct 2, 2015, 4:54 PM

I am an American citizen. Just as you are.
But I am not only an American citizen. I am German, also.

I have nothing but disdain for the USeless Army. And American foreign politics.

Do you have a multiple personality disorder or something?

Seriously, I'm so sick of hearing those mass shooting that aren't even "mass" shooting.

Give me a 20+ kill plus and I'll be interested.

The guy from Norway. Now that is news.

The Americans needs to try harder.

The German Nazi, Stalin, Mao, The Norwegian dude, The Korean guy at VT.

Proof that the foreigners do the job more efficiently and better.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

mpohl

Why would you say that?

Never heard, in your albeit limited world, about carrying people more than one passport?

If you can't even afford one? A US passport.
I carry two. My children carry three.

What's your problem, dimwit?

Why, as a devoted American citizen would I care to be on another continent? I love my country!
And I care about my fellow Americans.

If you feel restricted in the "land-of-free", maybe it is time to move on? Somalia comes to mind.

RE:
Date Sent:
Oct 2, 2015, 4:54 PM

I am an American citizen. Just as you are.
But I am not only an American citizen. I am German, also.

I have nothing but disdain for the USeless Army. And American foreign politics.

Do you have a multiple personality disorder or something?

Well I ask because you told me how much you hated America last week, and now you are talking about how much of a proud American citizen you are and telling Americans that if they don't like your idea of good legislation then they should move to Somalia.

Remember like 2 months ago when you said this,

You can just flush the US down the drain and the world would be a better place.

Also I don't remember my passport even costing anything, so if the number of passports is how you measure wealth, then you are kind of immature in how life works.

I don't know your background, but given my experience in living in Belgium, Italy, and Japan, my leisure travels, and military deployments, I would confidently say I have met or exceeded your "limited world".

So sorry. I don't carry.
Don't even own a single bullet in my name.

Anvilbrother

***You have anything reasonable to add about gun violence in the US? Or just trying to be a side-show ventriloquist?

He was waiting for you to do it first.

mpohl

You have anything reasonable to add about gun violence in the US? Or just trying to be a side-show ventriloquist?

Ok, how about we look to your perfect Germany as an example we all should strive for. From the top. Your great leader, your furor, who has made these famous statements:

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police." - "Hitler’s Table Talk", 1941-1944: Secret Conversations

And,

“History teaches us that all master races have declined once they consented to arm the peoples they had conquered.” - “The Mind of Adolf Hitler” by H.R. Trevor-Rope

Does this on November 11, 1938. The Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons were promulgated by Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, effectively depriving all Jews, gays, handicapped, gypsies, Jahovas Whitnesses, and political enemies living under the Third Reich of the right to possess any weapons. 

Then the Nazi army KILLS 11,000,000 PEOPLE

Then they lose their second World War, and eventually, in 1972, the new restrictive Federal Weapons Act (Bundeswaffengesetz) became effective, partly as a reaction to the terror of the Red Army Faction. It was developed in the Federal Weapons Act of 2002 and by amendments in 2008 and 2009. These laws were the result of a chain of school shootings in Erfurt, Emsdetten and Winnenden.

This led to a public debate, in which blame was attributed to various elements of youth culture and society, including violent computer games, television programs, rock music and private gun ownership. (Freaking genius. Germany, a country whose history was largely free of violence until video games, of course.)

So I am left with two basic questions here.

1. Why didn't your very restrictive gun laws prevent three mass school shootings?
2. Who the fuck are you to tell us how to be running our country?

A World War II Royal Air Force pilot is reminiscing before school children about his days in the air force.

"In 1942," he says, "the situation was really tough. The Germans had a very strong air force. I remember, " he continues, "one day I was protecting the bombers and suddenly, out of the clouds, these fokkers appeared.

(At this point, several of the children giggle.)

"I looked up, and right above me was one of them. I aimed at him and shot him down. They were swarming. I immediately realized that there was another fokker behind me."

At this instant the girls in the auditorium start to giggle and boys start to laugh. The teacher stands up and says, "I think I should point out that 'Fokker' was the name of the German-Dutch aircraft company."

"That's true," says the pilot, "but these fokkers were flying Messerschmitts."

1. Why didn't your very restrictive gun laws prevent three mass school shootings?

1. They do. Nobody ever claimed you can prevent 100% of the violence.
German police uses about 100 bullets per year.

2. We are on the internet(an international communications network) discussing things, like policy and politics in a forum where policy and politics are discussed by an international group. If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions maybe you should rethink your method of communication and go back your echo chamber.

If you're going to go back to the Nazis and Stalin you may as well go back to Andrew Jackson and the Trail of Tears. You guys were so effective you just ran out of people to exterminate.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

If you're going to go back to the Nazis and Stalin you may as well go back to Andrew Jackson and the Trail of Tears. You guys were so effective you just ran out of people to exterminate.

Americans had work ethics back in the days. Now they are lazy and stupid.

Trump for President, Kanye West for 2020.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

stayhigh

Americans had work ethics back in the days.
:D

ibx

1. They do. Nobody ever claimed you can prevent 100% of the violence.
German police uses about 100 bullets per year.

2. We are on the internet(an international communications network) discussing things, like policy and politics in a forum where policy and politics are discussed by an international group. If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions maybe you should rethink your method of communication and go back your echo chamber.

I appreciate your input, and understand this is an international discussion.

My question was directed towards the person who often boasts about how much he hates America and American service members, but then tells Americans if they disagree with him, they should leave.

If you have dual citizenship and America sucks so bad, then why have you chosen to live here over your native country? Maybe that particular person and the rest of America would be better off if he just went home.

stayhigh

Seriously, I'm so sick of hearing those mass shooting that aren't even "mass" shooting.

Give me a 20+ kill plus and I'll be interested.

The guy from Norway. Now that is news.

The Americans needs to try harder.

What about mass rape? Is that ok?

I wonder, if the women were allowed to carry hand guns, if this would be as it is.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

billvon

>What about mass rape? Is that ok?

Far more women are raped by acquaintances (date rape.) So per pro-gunner logic, you are a hypocrite if you complain about mass rape before you do anything about date rape.

That would be you my friend.

I think every woman should have a CCW license and be trained well and practice often,
Especially in a place that has stats of 1 in 4.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

"Has" stats of 1 in 4? I think you need to delve a little deeper into your article, my friend. Who would have thought that the click bait headline was a gross manipulation of fact? Frankly, I'm just as shocked as you are:|

jakee

"Has" stats of 1 in 4? I think you need to delve a little deeper into your article, my friend. Who would have thought that the click bait headline was a gross manipulation of fact? Frankly, I'm just as shocked as you are:|

Translated from Swedish Statistics "Bra" (can't make the "a" with the "o" on top)

In 2013, 17,400 sexual offenses were reported, of which 5,900 was categorized as rape. The number of reported rapes is down 5 percent from last year. Seen over a ten-year period, the number of reported rapes has increased sharply due to several reasons….Sexual offenses are one of the types of crime that is least likely to be reported to the police — only 23 percent of sexual offenses are reported.

turtlespeed

Translated from Swedish Statistics "Bra" (can't make the "a" with the "o" on top)

In 2013, 17,400 sexual offenses were reported, of which 5,900 was categorized as rape. The number of reported rapes is down 5 percent from last year. Seen over a ten-year period, the number of reported rapes has increased sharply due to several reasons….Sexual offenses are one of the types of crime that is least likely to be reported to the police — only 23 percent of sexual offenses are reported.

And in which part of that did you read that 1 in 4 women in sweden are raped?

jakee

And in which part of that did you read that 1 in 4 women in sweden are raped?

Did you take into account that 23% were reported, that leaves 77% unreported.
The figure is also not country wide, as you suggest.

turtlespeed

A) Yes.
B) Then why are you using it to support a claim that 1 in 4 women in the whole country are raped?

jakee

A) Yes.
B) Then why are you using it to support a claim that 1 in 4 women in the whole country are raped?

I'm not, I was quoting the site. It is from a certain area.

turtlespeed

A) Yes.

Yeah, the area of Sweden. Which, last time I checked, is a whole country.

jakee

A) Yes.

Yeah, the area of Sweden. Which, last time I checked, is a whole country.

Go back and read.