Driver1

Another mass shooting...

jbscout2002

I can't imagine anything in the world comparing to the feeling of absolute hopelessness. Being in a plane that is going down, cutting away and having a total mal on the reserve, being a Yazidi girl in ISIS controlled territory, or being in those rooms hoping he either runs out of amo or doesn't see you. Some things are completely out of our control. For me, being in that room without a chance is something I can control, unless I'm the first one inside the door, then hopefully someone else who thinks like me is there as well.

Wow. Sounds like the script of a Hollywood B-movie. :S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

mpohl

If you are still active in the military.
And man enough.

Let me have the contact info for your commanding officer.

Because it is not your job as a soldier to decide which orders to follow or not. A soldier's job is to die!

I am dead-serious. Let me have the contact info and I will contact your commanding officer. If you are man enough!

***Also remember that Soldiers are more sympathetic to their communities and civilian friends and family than they are to a questionable government. We aren't brain washed robots that will mindlessly follow questionable orders. America. It's a beautiful country.

Well I'm not on active duty anymore. I am medically retired. I had a lot of complications after being shot and was unable to continue my service. However, you should know:

Lawfulness. A general order or regulation is lawful unless it is contrary to the Constitution, the laws of the United States, or lawful superior orders or for some other reason is beyond the authority of the official issuing it.

Because:

After World War II, Nazi war crimes were prosecuted at Nuremberg, and those trials established an important principle: that is the responsibility of every individual to make an independent determination of the legality of any law or official act. No one may delegate that duty to others, not to superiors, and not to judges. It is no defense that you were "just following orders".

jbscout2002

If you are still active in the military.
And man enough.

Let me have the contact info for your commanding officer.

Because it is not your job as a soldier to decide which orders to follow or not. A soldier's job is to die!

I am dead-serious. Let me have the contact info and I will contact your commanding officer. If you are man enough!

***Also remember that Soldiers are more sympathetic to their communities and civilian friends and family than they are to a questionable government. We aren't brain washed robots that will mindlessly follow questionable orders. America. It's a beautiful country.

Well I'm not on active duty anymore. I am medically retired. I had a lot of complications after being shot and was unable to continue my service. However, you should know:

Lawfulness. A general order or regulation is lawful unless it is contrary to the Constitution, the laws of the United States, or lawful superior orders or for some other reason is beyond the authority of the official issuing it.

Because:

After World War II, Nazi war crimes were prosecuted at Nuremberg, and those trials established an important principle: that is the responsibility of every individual to make an independent determination of the legality of any law or official act. No one may delegate that duty to others, not to superiors, and not to judges. It is no defense that you were "just following orders".

But I can see where someone of your cultural background would be confused about this

So, in reality you are a cripple! Medically unfit.
Posing thru your avatar as a tough dude. Times past.

You yourself having been shot. And personally experienced the trauma.
I have to wonder why you want to propagate this.

I feel sorry.
For you have nothing learned.

jbscout2002

Because:

mpohl

I feel sorry.

Because:

Yes, I am now a cripple. I guess that means in your country I would have been marched into an oven.

I don't know where I come off as a "tough dude", I'm not getting all butt hurt like some of you guys and threatening to kick anyone's ass like we are still in grade school or something.

I don't know if a picture of my ugly mug is an advatar, but I'm not really a techie so maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe if you left your sheltered little life and contributed anything to your country, you would have some sort of understanding for patriotism.

mpohl

I feel sorry.

Because:

Oh, and here are some smiley faces for you :):D:$

You do not answer questions. I don't think anybody should have to answer yours. No go back to your normal redirecting BS.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

jbscout2002

I feel sorry.

Because:

Oh, and here are some smiley faces for you :):D:$

Don't let him get to you, he's just trying to insult you because of your inability to be brainwashed by him. He'd kick a puppy and a kitten if they liked or at least wouldn't oppose guns.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ignore that jackass! As for me, I sincerely thank you for your service. It's an honor to have you post here.
Abraham Lincoln

Shut the fuck up. You attack those who don't question stupid shit, and those who do. No engagement or discussion, just attack.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

They were National Guard. Like it was said earlier, they were under trained, very inexperienced, and had a leader that was rejected from active duty for mental incompetence. No training in crowd control, and the students, expecting them to be better trained and more professional and restrained, basically overwhelmed them and they panicked.

"I am an American citizen. Just as you are.
But I am not only an American citizen. I am German, also.

I have nothing but disdain for the USeless Army. And American foreign politics.

I see you list Monroe, GA. Been there many times. Skydiving. I am in ATL. Peace out, bro'. And learn."

From my new buddy MPOL. Call me out and the send me a private message like a little troll. Man up pussy.

I'll take a swing:

As a non-gun owner, it always amazed me not only how apathetic gun owners are to misuse of their hobby items but that they forcibly resist any attempt to curb misuse of firearms.

I would have figured gun owners have the most to gain from getting guns out of the hands of nutjobs and criminals...

lyosha

I'll take a swing:

As a non-gun owner, it always amazed me not only how apathetic gun owners are to misuse of their hobby items but that they forcibly resist any attempt to curb misuse of firearms.

I would have figured gun owners have the most to gain from getting guns out of the hands of nutjobs and criminals...

Absolutely agreed. I want that more than anything. I want to find a way to fight the crime, but it is also because of these people that these arguments take place. I am all for a plan that accomplishes that. My fight is with additional restrictions, that serve no purpose.

lyosha

I'll take a swing:

Give us a plan

I will listen
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I'll take a swing:

Give us a plan

I will listen

I am no more qualified to tell gun owners how to prevent misuse of their guns than a whuffo is qualified to come up with skydiving safety regulations.

We are able to skydive because at some point in the formative years of skydiving a bunch of people got together and figured out a way to do it safely without substantial blowback to everyone else around us.

Gun owners should really do the same. Because all I have are statistics, and those say whatever gun owners have done as far as regulation goes sucks balls, comparatively speaking. And if I was a gun owner, I'd be livid at this and trying to improve it. But I'm not, and I don't have the slightest clue how to improve it.

But someone out here is probably a gun owner...