turtlespeed

It appears Clinton not only doesn't know what "wipe a server" means, she can't even operate a calendar.

read my previous previous post again....if there REALLY was evidence, then there REALLY would be charges. there are not. nothing nada zip zero, zilch.

nothing

not a thing

and nothing come out of it except your tax dollars being spent on slagging campaign efforts through investigative committees.

but feel free to post your 'un-secluded' rock solid evidence of such massive wrongdoing

I am waiting.

brenthutch

***Maybe you guys could have 7 investigations into this....

Who cares about the congressional investigation, I am keeping my eye on the Obama administration's FBI investigation. They just seized four State Department servers and have convinced a second tech company to turn state's evidence. Sidney Blumenthal, outing a CIA officer over a non-secured network?!?! Clinton signs an affidavit claiming all of her "work related" emails have been turned over and then..... Oops the David Petraeus emails are discovered. Can you say perjury?

Crickets.....[:/]

tkhayes

How many servers are your emails sitting on? Where are they? Are they secure? Do you know? How would you know?

I have never worked for the State Dept and broke law using non federal servers so

I really don't care
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

tkhayes

I must have missed your visceral hatred for this guy for doing the same thing.

Oh wait, he's a Republican, therefore a 'hero and patriot'.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/4/colin-powell-used-personal-email-account-while-sec/

I guess you and President Obama will have to agree to disagree?

Obama turned down opportunities from interviewer Steve Kroft on 60 Minutes to defend Clinton, instead describing the controversy as “legitimate.”

Abraham Lincoln

tkhayes

How many servers are your emails sitting on? Where are they? Are they secure? Do you know? How would you know?

I have personal email accounts and a corporate email account. I don't email corporate people with my personal accounts nor do I email personal people with my corporate account.

That way I don't have to worry about if my personal accounts systems infrastructure meets the criteria for security my corporate account requires.

It's an easy solution, especially for those professing technical ignorance. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

***How many servers are your emails sitting on? Where are they? Are they secure? Do you know? How would you know?

I have personal email accounts and a corporate email account. I don't email corporate people with my personal accounts nor do I email personal people with my corporate account.

That way I don't have to worry about if my personal accounts systems infrastructure meets the criteria for security my corporate account requires.

It's an easy solution, especially for those professing technical ignorance. :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anvilbrother

Yep they realized this was not going to blow over.

It is being reported today that an email, asking them to cut (get rid of month old emails) back ups, is dated AFTER the State Dept and Clinton were under investigation and were ordered to keep emails
Abraham Lincoln

Anvilbrother

I love how even obama said what she did was a mistake.

So? It was a mistake. Unlike McCarthy, he seems to tell the truth by intention, instead of accidentally blurting it out.

Funny how telling the truth so pissed off his GOP colleagues that he had to withdraw from the Speaker election.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

Do you HONESTLY believe she is as ignorant as you agree she claims herself to be?

I guess he believes it as much as you and rush believe Bush & Co had absolutely no idea there were no WMDs in Iraq.

You are assuming again.

I believe he was given bad Intel. But I bet even Bush, as ignorant as you consider him to be, knows what wiping a server is.

Hell, I'd bet Dan Quale would know that.

Are you going to say that Dan and Dubya are smarter than the empress Clinton?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

But I bet even Bush, as ignorant as you consider him to be, knows what wiping a server is.

Dude, she was trying to make a joke to deflect the question. It was a weak attempt at best, and she needs to be held accountable for any violations of the law.

However, she knows what wiping a server means, just as much as Obama knows there are 50 states in the Union.

Give it a rest.

- Dan G

tkhayes

It is being reported today that an email,

look forward to the source, no doubt from some right wing conservative tripe site....

And that is because, 1) your bias won't allow you to consider it may just be true, 2) most media sources are left leaning, and true fact reporting in biased news is a reare event anymore, 3) it was an inflammatory piece by a right leaning blog page.

Which one did you discover it to be?

turtlespeed

look forward to the source, no doubt from some right wing conservative tripe site....

And that is because, 1) your bias won't allow you to consider it may just be true, 2) most media sources are left leaning, and true fact reporting in biased news is a reare event anymore, 3) it was an inflammatory piece by a right leaning blog page.

so then you do acknowledge that it came from a right wing tripe site. thanks.

I expect your bias won't allow you to consider it may just NOT be true. welcome to the club.

kallend

***I love how even obama said what she did was a mistake.

So? It was a mistake. Unlike McCarthy, he seems to tell the truth by intention, instead of accidentally blurting it out.

Funny how telling the truth so pissed off his GOP colleagues that he had to withdraw from the Speaker election.

What happened to you ignore my posts I ignore yours? If you want to call it off I have a hell of a lot of catching up to do....

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

tkhayes

so then you do acknowledge that it came from a right wing tripe site. thanks.

I expect your bias won't allow you to consider it may just NOT be true. welcome to the club.

All I did was admit that there was a possibility, which one did your research tell you which one it was.