RMK

WTF is wrong with American police?

bigbearfng

Interesting way you cops have with the English language nowadays.

You claim you were once a cop.....sorry but with this and many other ridiculous comments you've made (so you don't believe there is such a thing as "suicide by cop? it all has to be an assassination???)I have to call BS that you were ever a cop-at least never out on the street in the real world!:P

Are you calling me a liar?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

You claim you were once a cop.....sorry but with this and many other ridiculous comments you've made (so you don't believe there is such a thing as "suicide by cop? it all has to be an assassination???)I have to call BS that you were ever a cop-at least never out on the street in the real world!:P

If you don't believe that there is anything calledsuicide by cop, I'll step up and say yes. You either lie to yourself, or to those you tell that to.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

You claim you were once a cop.....sorry but with this and many other ridiculous comments you've made (so you don't believe there is such a thing as "suicide by cop? it all has to be an assassination???) I have to call BS that you were ever a cop-at least never out on the street in the real world!:P

If you don't believe that there is anything calledsuicide by cop, I'll step up and say yes. You either lie to yourself, or to those you tell that to.

Still having that reading comprehension problem? I'll help you out by highlighting the relevant statement.

kallend

You claim you were once a cop.....sorry but with this and many other ridiculous comments you've made (so you don't believe there is such a thing as "suicide by cop? it all has to be an assassination???) I have to call BS that you were ever a cop -at least never out on the street in the real world!:P

Still having that reading comprehension problem? I'll help you out by highlighting the relevant statement.

I addressed the highlighted portion, I have no idea if you were a Bobby or not.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Offended? Too bad.
It seems a person used to be able to venture into this forum and have a discussion with folk having opposing views and be able to get a look at the other side of the coin in a half reasonable manner and it was interesting.
Afraid of late seems it's a lot of shit stirring and trolling.
So I actually have better things to do with my time and I'll leave ya'll here to continue with what some do best.
later, peace out!:P

turtlespeed

You claim you were once a cop.....sorry but with this and many other ridiculous comments you've made (so you don't believe there is such a thing as "suicide by cop? it all has to be an assassination???) I have to call BS that you were ever a cop -at least never out on the street in the real world!:P

I addressed the highlighted portion, I have no idea if you were a Bobby or not.

And, of course, YOU addressed the irrelevant part.

The RELEVANT part is "I have to call BS that you were ever a cop".

bigbearfng

Offended? Too bad.
It seems a person used to be able to venture into this forum and have a discussion with folk having opposing views and be able to get a look at the other side of the coin in a half reasonable manner and it was interesting.

Implying someone is a liar has been against forum rules since it opened.

My question to a moderator about you a few months back.

>What is your preferred method of resolving a discussion with another poster when they
>are caught with proof lying or misleading all the other users here?

It happens with great regularity; I don't see any need to do anything more than point it out (which you did.)

>Wouldn't it be better to stop the lie

I don't think either myself or any of the other mods want to decide what is "true" and delete everything else (or take other action against them.) There's nothing in the rules against lying.

Nothing in the rules against lying, nothing in the rules against calling liers out.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

My question to a moderator about you a few months back.

>What is your preferred method of resolving a discussion with another poster when they

It happens with great regularity; I don't see any need to do anything more than point it out (which you did.)

I don't think either myself or any of the other mods want to decide what is "true" and delete everything else (or take other action against them.) There's nothing in the rules against lying.

Nothing in the rules against lying, nothing in the rules against calling liers out.

Personal attacks

It is important to realize that a personal attack is any attack (slurs, insults, denigrations, implications about their mothers, etc) or threat against another poster. Any such attack is not permitted here. This is true even if you are absolutely, 100% sure that the poster is stupid, or ignorant, or childish, or an ass. It doesn't matter if you think it is true or not, or even if you can prove they are an ass. You can't post such messages here. If you feel it is important to post such things, unmoderated forums like rec.skydiving do not have any such restrictions.

Last time you questioned something I wrote (about where I live) you ended up confirming that what I wrote was in fact true.

I was a cop in Cambridge in the late '60s while working on my PhD.

Here's a post from 2006 on the subject:

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2556116#2556116

kallend

***My question to a moderator about you a few months back.

Personal attacks

It is important to realize that a personal attack is any attack (slurs, insults, denigrations, implications about their mothers, etc) or threat against another poster. Any such attack is not permitted here. This is true even if you are absolutely, 100% sure that the poster is stupid, or ignorant, or childish, or an ass. It doesn't matter if you think it is true or not, or even if you can prove they are an ass. You can't post such messages here. If you feel it is important to post such things, unmoderated forums like rec.skydiving do not have any such restrictions.

Last time you questioned something I wrote (about where I live) you ended up confirming that what I wrote was in fact true.

Cambridge, England . . ." I'll throw lofty words at you, you brigand"

Doesn't work here in the best country with so little history.

kallend

***My question to a moderator about you a few months back.

Personal attacks

If you say it enough times it does not make it true..... You led people here to believe you lived in the bad parts of town as you refered to it as "south chicago". You were called out on it by multiple people here once I confirmed it was misleading by posting both your recent addressed (which you requested be removed as it proved you were not being truthful)was that you did in fact live south OF Chicago not south Chicago, and in a rich country club type area.

"South chicago" and confirmed as "south of Chicago" is not the same but is what you are now trying to portray me as having confirmed. Misleading people AGAIN as to the facts.

Keep wiping that server down hillary and trying to get off on technicalities.

But before you run off on that again back to the point in that it is allowed to call out lies here as told to me by a mod.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

christelsabine

It's boring and ridiculous - why don't you guys clean up your own lives and stop rummage around in someone elses??

Just accept that Kallend has a title and you don't. :)

As IF.....

Where would be the fun in that for so many compassionate conservatives that go from ZERO to Fist of Fury butthurt in a single bound.

Amazon

***It's boring and ridiculous - why don't you guys clean up your own lives and stop rummage around in someone elses??

As IF.....

Where would be the fun in that for so many compassionate conservatives that go from ZERO to Fist of Fury butthurt in a single bound.

If they need fun, why don't them CC go to a MMA circus?

Since some of them posters tried to take over SC, this place became a mud hole - with the only purpose to attack. :|

The communication/intelligence level is below room temperature.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Anvilbrother

******My question to a moderator about you a few months back.

Personal attacks

If you say it enough times it does not make it true..... You led people here to believe you lived in the bad parts of town as you refered to it as "south chicago". You were called out on it by multiple people here once I confirmed it was misleading by posting both your recent addressed (which you requested be removed as it proved you were not being truthful)was that you did in fact live south OF Chicago not south Chicago, and in a rich country club type area.

"South chicago" and confirmed as "south of Chicago" is not the same but is what you are now trying to portray me as having confirmed. Misleading people AGAIN as to the facts.

But before you run off on that again back to the point in that it is allowed to call out lies here as told to me by a mod.

Your memory is very poor.
1) I didn't claim to live in South Chicago. I stated very clearly "Fortunately I live and work on the south side of Chicago". All the rest about "the hood" and "bad neighborhood" was supposition and strawmen from you.

2) YOU in fact posted my address, CONFIRMING that it is in the city of Chicago, on the south side. You got it from the FAA web site. You then edited your post to delete my address from it.

christelsabine

It's boring and ridiculous - why don't you guys clean up your own lives and stop rummage around in someone elses??

I have nothing to clean up. As Bill stated "Kallend if you mention it again I will allow open and free discussion of the subject." Kallend brought up again. Then bill said "have at it."

It was he who brought this discussion up for open debate on these forums and it is relatable to what turtle and he were discussing. As for the title yea I got one for him. Why are you so butthurt one of your own was caught out in the open lying?

kallend

*********My question to a moderator about you a few months back.

Personal attacks

Your memory is very poor. YOU in fact posted my address, CONFIRMING that it is in the city of Chicago, on the south side. You got it from the FAA web site. Then you edited it to delete the address.

Lmfao.. Hahahahahahahahahahha man just give up your wrong and it was confirmed by many here. And no YOU!!! We're the one to request it be taken down by billvon and he thanked me after I had done it. The thread still exists I am not making it up anyone can go see that AGAIN you are lying.

I will let the other members of this forum remind you.

no you are weaseling in every post you make now.in this thread. You have been shown as the one being less then truthfull and still deny it. It does not matter what you do, how you say it, where you live, how much you make, how litle you want to commit to, you are the one weaseling and will never take a hard spoken definitive side. Cause then you could not weasel out of your statements. Just like most keyboard commandos I have seen.UnsureUnsureUnsure

Give it up, you got caught in a misrepresentation.

C'mon John....give it up. You live closer to Gary IN than you do downtown Chicago. And I can't help it if you've become a transient person.

I'll apologize for saying you didn't live in the city with the stipulation that you stop trying to impress people by having them think you live in Chicago's infamous South Side neighborhood. It's 2015; it's OK to be successful and live in a nice neighborhood.Wink

You may be correct that literally, you did not write that you lived in a minority filled part of town.

But if you look at the conversation before your statement, it is clear, to any reasonable person, that the spirit of your comment was meant to infer that you lived in the higher crime area and never was a part of any illegalities, or the victim of a crime.

We all see this. We all recognize this. You are the only one here trying desperately to keep the charade going

MIC DROP>>>>>>

Your memory is very poor.

YOU, anvilbrother, your own self, confirmed that I live in the 10100 block in the 60643 zip code. You got the address from the FAA database. Confirmation of this FACT HERE.

You then seemed to forget that you did that. As I wrote previously, anyone interested can do what you did and check out my name and address on the FAA database.

Then they will see that I am being truthful and you are dissembling.

no you are weaseling in every post you make now.in this thread. You have been shown as the one being less then truthfull and still deny it. It does not matter what you do, how you say it, where you live, how much you make, how litle you want to commit to, you are the one weaseling and will never take a hard spoken definitive side. Cause then you could not weasel out of your statements. Just like most keyboard commandos I have seen.UnsureUnsureUnsure

Give it up, you got caught in a misrepresentation.

Quote:
C'mon John....give it up. You live closer to Gary IN than you do downtown Chicago. And I can't help it if you've become a transient person.

I'll apologize for saying you didn't live in the city with the stipulation that you stop trying to impress people by having them think you live in Chicago's infamous South Side neighborhood. It's 2015; it's OK to be successful and live in a nice neighborhood.Wink

Quote:
You may be correct that literally, you did not write that you lived in a minority filled part of town.

But if you look at the conversation before your statement, it is clear, to any reasonable person, that the spirit of your comment was meant to infer that you lived in the higher crime area and never was a part of any illegalities, or the victim of a crime.

We all see this. We all recognize this. You are the only one here trying desperately to keep the charade going

Explain this then if it is just "me who has it wrong". You wanna bring up how you

Or we can talk about this.

I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana our crime stats are on par or worse than yours. Congrats on never having been a victim or knowing any, I think you are lying

Where you denied any family member having been involved in a crime against them. And I happened to find you outing your own lie when you told everyone years before this that your ex-wife had been mugged.

The teenager who snatched my ex-wife's purse was caught with it by the Chicago police, who then proceeded to let him go.

Anvilbrother

***Give it up, you got caught in a misrepresentation.

Quote:

Quote:

Explain this then if it is just "me who has it wrong". You wanna bring up how you

I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana our crime stats are on par or worse than yours. Congrats on never having been a victim or knowing any, I think you are lying

Where you denied any family member having been involved in a crime against them. And I happened to find you outing your own lie when you told everyone years before this that your ex-wife had been mugged.

The teenager who snatched my ex-wife's purse was caught with it by the Chicago police, who then proceeded to let him go.

Your misrepresentations do you no credit. Quoting Ron doesn't prove anything.

You can use Mapquest or Google maps to find that I live FAR closer to downtown Chicago than to Gary, IN, contrary to your claim (in red) above.

You are just weaseling because you know I am correct and your claims about where I live are PROVABLY incorrect, as anyone can verify who wishes to check the FAA database and Mapquest.

kallend

***Give it up, you got caught in a misrepresentation.

Quote:

Quote:

Your misrepresentations do you no credit. Quoting Ron doesn't prove anything. Having an EX-wife's purse snatched does not constitute a violent crime against a family member.

You are just weaseling because you know I am correct and your claims about where I live are PROVABLY incorrect, as anyone can verify.

Lmao ooh boy do we have a denier. Im gonna go ahead and check out of this with you for now, and let any others contribute or return to the OP. SMH!!

Im gonna go ahead and check out of this with you for now, and let any others contribute or return to the OP. SMH!!

Nice way of not being able to admit that you are provably wrong. I live where I say I live - verifiable by any interested reader. Closer to downtown Chicago than Gary IN, provable using Mapquest.

kallend

Im gonna go ahead and check out of this with you for now, and let any others contribute or return to the OP. SMH!!

Nice way of not being able to admit that you are provably wrong. I live where I say I live - verifiable by any interested reader. Closer to downtown Chicago than Gary IN, provable using Mapquest.

No it is not that, you clearly do live geographically "south" of chicago my self or anyone here never denied that. You MENT to slyly make it look like you lived in the hood IN the infamous south side. As I have shown you it was not just me that proved this to you that we caught on to your lie and proved the "south" part you speak of was country clubs and $400k plus houses...remember the screenshot of your current multi story house I showed everyone...

I am ending this now with you because unlike you I know when it is time to stop. Back to the OP thread, or more about turtle calling you out.

Anvilbrother

No it is not that, you clearly do live geographically "south" of chicago my self or anyone here never denied that. You MENT to slyly make it look like you lived in the hood IN the infamous south side.

I didn't write any such thing. YOU made up that strawman, as a simple perusal of the thread will show.

My statement was simply that I live on the south side of Chicago, which I do, YOU have admitted that I do, and which anyone else can verify for themselves by going to the FAA database. YOU brought up "the hood", not me.

Here is a link to my statement. Nothing there about "the hood".

The "hood" was 100% your invention (your post of Jun 21, 2015, 9:04 PM), based on your prejudices about predominantly minority neighborhoods of Chicago. You clearly revealed your own prejudices when you did that.

You invented that strawman, and when it was proven to be a strawman you just weaseled and weaseled and continue to weasel.

See in your mind your invention of this hood fallacy strawman was only in that single thread, but this has been going on for years in dozens of threads I never participated in. Sow how could I have been the one to invent it? Caught again!!! Kallend just like others have already told you. Just give it up, and move on you tried to pull one over on us and it eventually caught up with you. It's sad to see a grown ass man act like this. I have tried to walk away from this a few times and I am officially done with you and this. You got caught it was no one else's fault but you. It was not just me many others saw it too. I'm out.