kallend

GOP debate V2.0

I have actually been there to the islands in the 1970's and they are easily seen from each other. It was interesting to see those Commies watching you out on the ice thru their binoculars;) I waved;)

You ever been to AK???

I got to spend far more time up there than I cared for at the time.:S

kallend

Carly outright lied about the Planned Parenthood video. And when this was pointed out she (and her shills) weaseled and weaseled about it.

Not that lies and weaseling matter much to Republicans.

Says someone who most likely refused to watch the video. There is without a doubt a male fetus with legs moving dying in a stainless bowl next to the forceps. No question. At the same time Holly O'Donnell is talking about procuring a brain from a fetus in the same situation. Perhaps Carly did not "fact check" so ensure this was the same kicking fetus that Holly procured the brain from but Carly commenting on the video and challenging others to watch it is a far cry from an "outright lie".

I do not see the lie in the least and I am far from a bandwagon republican fan. Hell Carly never even claimed to have watched such a video during the debate. Just challenged others to do so. And the video she was referencing to does exist. I will concede that the video very likely substituted one alive fetus with legs kicking with the one that O'Donnell was referring to as there may have not been a hidden camera on her during the procedure.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

craddock

Carly outright lied about the Planned Parenthood video. And when this was pointed out she (and her shills) weaseled and weaseled about it.

Not that lies and weaseling matter much to Republicans.

Says someone who most likely refused to watch the video. There is without a doubt a male fetus with legs moving dying in a stainless bowl next to the forceps. No question. At the same time Holly O'Donnell is talking about procuring a brain from a fetus in the same situation. Perhaps Carly did not "fact check" so ensure this was the same kicking fetus that Holly procured the brain from but Carly commenting on the video and challenging others to watch it is a far cry from an "outright lie".

I do not see the lie in the least and I am far from a bandwagon republican fan. Hell Carly never even claimed to have watched such a video during the debate. Just challenged others to do so. And the video she was referencing to does exist. I will concede that the video very likely substituted one alive fetus with legs kicking with the one that O'Donnell was referring to as there may have not been a hidden camera on her during the procedure.

QED

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

turtlespeed

***I'm sure you meant to say politicians.

Doubtful.

You are SO good at reading my thoughts, maybe you'd like to do my X-Ray crystallography research for me, so I can spend more time flying and skydiving.

tonyhays

So was there any talk of fiscal responsibility, a balanced budget, reduced spending...you know, things conservatives should be talking about.

seems everyone should be talking about those things. but if you want to pigeon hole those topics - enjoy your stereotypes

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

tonyhays

seems everyone should be talking about those things.

You'd think so, but I'm not overly optimistic.

It's like discussing remission in a hospice unit - rather a waste of breath.

Nothing good can come of raising such depressing issues when the point is to get people to feel good enough about you to cast a vote.

Candidates want to get elected, not tarred and feathered. Getting specific about where we stand economically is a formula for the latter, not the former.

kallend

******I'm sure you meant to say politicians.

Doubtful.

You are SO good at reading my thoughts, maybe you'd like to do my X-Ray crystallography research for me, so I can spend more time flying and skydiving.

It's called posting history, my good man.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What was the point of your post #49 in which you try to backup the tale that she was an idiot when she said she could see Russia from Alaska when by your own admission was in fact a true statement by Sarah?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

turtlespeed

*********I'm sure you meant to say politicians.

Doubtful.

Well, since you are such a wonderful follower of my posting history, maybe you'll now correct Marc whenever he claims I want to ban guns.

kallend

************I'm sure you meant to say politicians.

Doubtful.

Well, since you are such a wonderful follower of my posting history, maybe you'll now correct Marc whenever he claims I want to ban guns.

That is an exercise for the professor to complete on his own time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun