turtlespeed

Obama is an inconvenience . . . Yet again !

turtlespeed

How much does it cost to have a President assassinated?

I dont care to think about things like that why don't you just ask the NSA, Secret Service, FBI, and who ever else you just alerted with that comment if they know:S:o.

Face palm.

How much do you thin

Why don't you do a spread sheet and get back to us.

Of course that's not what I meant. What I meant was, what would it cost our Nation if a President was assassinated? I think the inconveniences are necessary. Better to error on the safe side.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

Croc

******How much does it cost to have a President assassinated?

I dont care to think about things like that why don't you just ask the NSA, Secret Service, FBI, and who ever else you just alerted with that comment if they know:S:o.

Of course that's not what I meant. What I meant was, what would it cost our Nation if a President was assassinated?

By chance, does a secret service agent happen to have a gun to your head right now?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Croc

Not yet. Can't believe I was so unclear in that statement. Must have been tired.

I see what you meant now.

:D

Suuuuuuuuure I do.;)

So really, how much?:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

During the '80s I was repeatedly interrupted by various roadblocks to allow George H. W. Bush's motorcade to pass - when he was Vice President. Trying to cross Manhattan, on the approach to I-295 in New Jersey, same thing with I-95 in Pennsylvania, and one other time IIRC.

It seemed that every time he was near, I wound up getting stuck for half an hour waiting for a series of black SUVs to come zooming past.

So far, I have not had the incumbent interfere with my travel plans.

Anvilbrother

I was in Atlanta last week when Biden came. Every overpass was shut down...imagine that traffic.

Back when I was very young and very dumb, I had just got done shooting my Savage .308 in the local hills. As previously mentioned, being young and dumb I kept it loaded and on the seat next to me while taking it home. while at a red light, waiting to make a left turn, about 5 motorcycle cops came flying into the intersection and blocked traffic. One of them came over to me and explained that VP Mondales motorcade was coming through in a few minutes. How he stood at my door and never saw that rifle was absolutely astounding, Walter's limo passed by no more than 15 feet away.

rohicks

***I learned firsthand about the waste of resources when POTUS visits when I was in college at Purdue.

Boiler up

Don't threaten Michelle.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun