rushmc

Oh oh. Hillary Campaign has more problems coming?

Courtesy of Project Veritas?

http://time.com/4010778/hillary-clinton-sting-project-veritas/

I read this (and watched the video) on another favorites sight.
But since time first reported it, I used Time

Enjoy
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Courtesy of Project Veritas?

http://time.com/4010778/hillary-clinton-sting-project-veritas/

I read this (and watched the video) on another favorites sight.
But since time first reported it, I used Time

Enjoy

According to your link:

"Nothing in the video shows the Clinton campaign violating the law, or the campaign’s own policy. "

Dog bites man story... Much ado about nothing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

This approach to training volunteers is standard operating procedure across field campaigns, according to a Republican field staffer, who requested anonymity.

Do you actually READ any of this stuff before you start frothing at the mouth?

OMIGOD!!! Another scandal. impeach the president....jail everyone!

wow you are really reaching. people asking people to register to vote. especially is they are not republicans....I mean how 'communist and unpatriotic' can you get?

tkhayes

OMIGOD!!! Another scandal. impeach the president....jail everyone!

wow you are really reaching. people asking people to register to vote. especially is they are not republicans....I mean how 'communist and unpatriotic' can you get?

No, they are only registering those who support Hillary

This goes against Federal law

But I expect such over reaction from you anymore....
Abraham Lincoln

so does republican redistricting to make sure that minority candidates still get elected. But you show no outrage over that.

So does starting wars for profit. but you show no outrage over that.

and so on and so on and so on and you are so predictable with you selective view of the world.

tkhayes

so does republican redistricting to make sure that minority candidates still get elected. But you show no outrage over that.

So does starting wars for profit. but you show no outrage over that.

and so on and so on and so on and you are so predictable with you selective view of the world.

Your world view is so damned funny all I can do it laugh about it

But, in your world, I suppose your really believe all that you just posted

In the end, I do not need to be outraged about anything cause you are so damned mad at everything. Enogh so you have enough outrage for all of us

Even if it is to terribelly misguided[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

brenthutch

A video is the least of her worries. She has an alphabet soup of real troubles; FBI, IG, DOJ and none of them have anything to do with the "vast right wing conspiracy".

Exactly

This is just another one on the list
But it is further away from her for the most part
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***A video is the least of her worries. She has an alphabet soup of real troubles; FBI, IG, DOJ and none of them have anything to do with the "vast right wing conspiracy".

Exactly

This is just another one on the list
But it is further away from her for the most part

And then there's Biden, who she's rumored to be trying to dissuade from running. :ph34r:
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

rushmc

***OMIGOD!!! Another scandal. impeach the president....jail everyone!

No, they are only registering those who support Hillary

According to your link:

"Nothing in the video shows the Clinton campaign violating the law, or the campaign’s own policy. "

So you are contradicting yourself yet again.

yoink

This approach to training volunteers is standard operating procedure across field campaigns, according to a Republican field staffer, who requested anonymity.

Do you actually READ any of this stuff before you start frothing at the mouth?

It's pretty clear that he doesn't.

rushmc

Courtesy of Project Veritas

Project Veritas is run by James O'Keefe, a former Breitbart writer.

O'Keefe has been accused of selectively editing and manipulating tapes, and distorting chronologies. Several journalists have expressed regret for not scrutinizing his work. In the summer of 2011, he began releasing videos of his colleagues' staged encounters with workers which he claimed showed fraud related to Medicaid applicability. Further examination concluded there was no fraud or intent to commit fraud.

In 2013 O'Keefe agreed to pay $100,000 to former California ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera for deliberately misrepresenting Mr. Vera's actions. On the basis of selectively edited videotape which O'Keefe released, Vera appeared to be a willing participant in helping O'Keefe smuggle young women into the United States illegally. However, authorities confirmed that Mr. Vera immediately contacted the them about O'Keefe and had actually been encouraging O'Keefe to share as much as possible about his scheme so as to have him arrested and convicted for human trafficking. Due to O'Keefe's releasing the video without doing any journalistic legwork, Mr. Vera lost his job and was falsely accused of being engaged in human trafficking.

Etc. etc. etc.

Project Veritas deliberately lies and misrepresents. A perfect source for rushmc's rants.

She has an alphabet soup of real troubles; FBI, IG, DOJ and none of them have anything to do with the "vast right wing conspiracy".

My $100 says not a single criminal charge ever comes out of any of these agencies regarding anything to do with the Clintons.

Not ever. So if you are so correct, cough up your hundred dollar handshake and we will see

tkhayes

She has an alphabet soup of real troubles; FBI, IG, DOJ and none of them have anything to do with the "vast right wing conspiracy".

My $100 says not a single criminal charge ever comes out of any of these agencies regarding anything to do with the Clintons.

Not ever. So if you are so correct, cough up your hundred dollar handshake and we will see

A low bar my friend. Nixon was never charged with a crime.
Just listen to her meticulous parsing. She sounds like her husband: " it depends on what your definition of "is" is" and "I never had sexual relations with that women, Ms Lewinsky".

"I never sent or received any classified information" became "I never KNOWINGLY sent or received classified information" became "I never knowingly sent anything MARKED classified"

brenthutch

Only because he received a pre-emptive pardon. You don't need a pardon if you've not committed a crime.

www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=4696

kallend

Only because he received a pre-emptive pardon. You don't need a pardon if you've not committed a crime.

Nor does a person get executed who hasn't committed a crime, right?

Beware speaking in absolutes. Always. ;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

Bogus comparison.

Explain why a pardon is NEEDED if you've not done anything that needs pardoning.

kallend

Bogus comparison.

Explain why a pardon is NEEDED if you've not done anything that needs pardoning.

Explain this.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0OK2AQ20150604

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

Bogus comparison.

Explain this.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0OK2AQ20150604

Easy - Unlike Nixon (" Nixon was never charged with a crime."; brenthutch) they had already been charged, tried, convicted and imprisoned despite being innocent.

Yet another BOGUS comparison from the lawyer.