normiss

Say goodbye to Jared Fogle, Subway pitchman!

SkyDekker

***Wow. I missed that.
I would have assumed life.
>:(

That's for serious stuff like shoplifting.

What about trespassing?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yeah it looks like he plead for a no less than 5 no more than 12 1/2 years deal. That makes no sense. Maybe he made the deal before they new the extent of his crimes???

One of the charges I saw was "travelling to have sex with a minor". I am not sure if that was domestic or one of the sicko overseas fuck a young girl tours. Not that it matters either was just wondering.

edited for sp.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Well, it was a plea bargain deal. Plea bargains trade lighter sentences in exchange for sparing the trouble and expense of a trial.

Also just saw a headline that his wife is taking the kids and divorcing him. That's a no brainer, hope she can clean out all his Subway money. His life is ruined, 5 to 12 1/2 years in the jug should do him, if he can even survive. I'd think he'd be a prime target on some lifer's wish list.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I think we all believe that chance opportunity exists in prison to this day.
Typically, it does not.
Most lifers seem to get 23x7 in a cage. Alone.
Seems fewer prisons have "general population" as we've seen for so long.
He will become best friends with insanity rather soon I expect.
Unless it's warehousing like a large barracks. Who knows?
I'd rather not find out.
;)

Amazon

***Fucking weirdo
Enjoy your federal prison box.
Maybe he'll still get a few footlongs.
:S

Perhaps he can write a book.... "From Pitchman to Bitchman"

You never know - some of these types of pervs may like 12 years of federal "pounding in the ass" prison...no conjugal visits needed.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

In these days of the "end of political correctness," when it's just fine to say whatever the fuck you want to (as long as the guy you're talking to is less powerful or weaker than you are), there's nothing to call out.

He wouldn't have done it if there were consequences that he cared about. Just being the right thing to do isn't really enough for some people; there have to be consequences.

:|

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

DanG

The guy who beat up Jared was named Nigg, for anyone who didn't read the whole article.

Yes and the implied slur is what she is referring to.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

I guess I don't find that very offensive. I don't even know is Nigg is black.

Wonder no more: http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/steven-steve-nigg-jared-fogle-attack-attacker-assault-colorado-prison-photos-record-family-appeal-documents-report/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.