Driver1

Another busy weekend of stupid motherfuckers shooting people in Chicago...

Stupid mother fuckers were not just in Chicago. Two idiots interrupted Bernie Sanders at a gathering and turned it into a black lives matter event. These idots don't even realize Bernie actually was present for MLK I have a dream speech, and is probably their biggest supporter for rights.

Eventually, activist Marissa Johnson was allowed to speak. “I was going to tell Bernie how racist this city is, even with all of these progressives, but you’ve already done that for me. Thank you,” she said as some in the crowd called for her arrest.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/bernie-sanders-event-shut-down-black-lives-matter-activists

See the pic....

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Driver1

Seems like Chicago lost out to Houston, Blytheville AR, and Charlotte this weekend.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Seems like Chicago lost out to Houston, Blytheville AR, and Charlotte this weekend.

From a per capita standpoint. When I go to a football game they don't adjust the score based on the size of the city.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Anvilbrother

Yea the hood with the country clubs and the 400,000 dollar houses.

Can't be much of a country club if the houses around it are only $400,000.

Average home in Toronto now tops $1,000,000. Homes backing onto private golf courses start at around $3,000,000 if you would like a fixer-upper.

airdvr

From a per capita standpoint. When I go to a football game they don't adjust the score based on the size of the city.

Ummm - NO. More murders in each of those places than in Chicago even after adjusting for population.

Just curious - which do you think is a safer place to live:

A city of 200 where half the population is murdered each year, or
A city of 1,000,000 where 101 people are murdered each year?

SkyDekker

***Yea the hood with the country clubs and the 400,000 dollar houses.

Average home in Toronto now tops $1,000,000. Homes backing onto private golf courses start at around $3,000,000 if you would like a fixer-upper.

Thems all 1%ers... other places folk live "simpler" http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/for/5165110111.html

Amazon

******Yea the hood with the country clubs and the 400,000 dollar houses.

Thems all 1%ers... other places folk live "simpler" http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/for/5165110111.html

Ha haha hahahahahahahahahahha

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

kallend

Ummm - NO. More murders in each of those places than in Chicago even after adjusting for population.

How about some real numbers...not fantasyland.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

In real numbers, each of Houston, Blytheville AR, and Charlotte had more murders than Chicago last weekend.:P

How about a sensible analogy from you. Football scores:D All football teams have the same number of players. Cities have widely varying populations; NYC, LA and Chicago each have over a million times more residents than Buford, WY.

THAT is why sensible comparisons are made on a per-capita basis.

kallend

A city of 200 where half the population is murdered each year

I'd like to visit there in about 6 years...I reckon it would be something like watching the final duel between the good, the bad and the ugly...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

kallend

In real numbers, each of Houston, Blytheville AR, and Charlotte had more murders than Chicago last weekend.:P

How about a sensible analogy from you. Football scores:D All football teams have the same number of players. Cities have widely varying populations; NYC, LA and Chicago each have over a million times more residents than Buford, WY.

I'm sure the 2,619 people who were shot last year in Chicago feel much better about the per capita analysis. How about a per capita comparison on overall gunshot wounds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3UMKo0Lyd4

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

I'm sure the 2,619 people who were shot last year in Chicago feel much better about the per capita analysis. How about a per capita comparison on overall gunshot wounds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3UMKo0Lyd4

Well, the FBI uses per-capita crime numbers, as does the DoJ, Interpol, and the policing agencies of just about every nation.

The fact that you seem unable to comprehend what it means is not really relevant to any discussion on crime.

kallend

Was that in the city of Houston, or the city of Houston, meaning the gated and restricted communities, like your city of Chicago, and then the city of Chicago with the gated communities and such you live in?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Was that in the city of Houston, or the city of Houston, meaning the gated and restricted communities, like your city of Chicago, and then the city of Chicago with the gated communities and such you live in?

Both moot and a stupid post. I live on a regular street, no gates.

And before airdivr chimes in, the south side of Chicago is NOT in Indiana.