2 2
kallend

More mass shootings

3 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

So you would be ok with just cutting the umbilical cord and letting the fetus die of their own devices?

I'm not OK with any of it - I think its wrong and morally deplorable if done as a BC method.

There are grey areas where forced pregnancy becomes an issue.

I don't have issue with terminating a pregnancy for the health of the mother.   

I am adamant that it is not my choice.  I don't have the right to force my preferences on anyone.

I don't have the right to take away their choices.

6 hours ago, Coreece said:

You can keep saying that, but it doesn't make it true.

It appears my use of "vagina" has provoked you.

The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

I'm actually rather fond of the word, what provoked me was the lack of understanding of female reproductive organs that you seem so proud of.

I'd actually consider myself a vagitarian.

Anywho, you're still incorrect except for your feels. Those are not based in fact though. Just warm and fuzzy.

Much unlike a vagina.

• Like 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Coreece said:

from the woman's vagina

I never said from. ;) Words mean things. I know that's not where a zygote is removed FROM.

Understanding a person's comments begins with understanding the words they use.

I'm sorry you sometime struggle with English. I understand your intent though.

Is this the beginning of the other dishonest comments regarding the abortion procedure? Nah. Keep using your choice of wording to add shock and horror because you want to emotionalize the procedure as you dislike it. I'd recommend you not have the procedure given your stance on it.

Edited by normiss

54 minutes ago, Coreece said:

We weren't talking about zygotes.  And I think I asked you before, how often are zygotes medically aborted by a doctor?

My apologies, abortions aren't performed in the organ you claimed doctors do perform them in.

Depending on the state they are licensed to practice in, typically when requested to.

Pretty much like a lot of medical procedures. When requested to and/or when medically required to.

It's well known you don't like them to the point of dishonesty and fear to defend your position.

Then I suggest you don't have one.

Save your next set of "questions" regarding female medical procedures for Google.

I'm tired of dancing.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, normiss said:

My apologies, abortions aren't performed in the organ you claimed doctors do perform them in

Yes, they enter through the vagina and exit back out from the vagina.   Your trivial nitpicking is rather desperate.

17 minutes ago, normiss said:
1 hour ago, Coreece said:

I asked you before, how often are zygotes medically aborted by a doctor? 

Depending on the state they are licensed to practice in, typically when requested to. 

Pretty much like a lot of medical procedures. When requested to and/or when medically required to.

Dude, the zygote period only lasts for several days.  Abortions are typically performed much later than that. And you say that I'm the one that doesn't understand female reproduction.

I suppose this is all getting a little weird.  Could you imagine Wendy and Trigirl arguing about penises and vasectomies?

Edited by Coreece

1 minute ago, Coreece said:

Yes, they enter through the vagina and exit back out from the vagina.   Your trivial nitpicking is rather odd.

Dude, the zygote period only lasts for several days.  Abortions are typically performed much later than that. And you say that I'm the one that doesn't understand female reproduction.

I suppose this is all getting a little weird.  Could you imagine Wendy and Trigirl arguing about penises and vasectomies?

I've made this difficult decision before.

I also know brain surgery isn't performed on an ear.

The technicality of words when describing medical procedures matters to some people.

But again, children aren't ripped by the limbs.

BYE Felicia.

3 hours ago, normiss said:

I never said from. ;) Words mean things. I know that's not where a zygote is removed FROM.

Understanding a person's comments begins with understanding the words they use.

I'm sorry you sometime struggle with English. I understand your intent though.

Is this the beginning of the other dishonest comments regarding the abortion procedure? Nah. Keep using your choice of wording to add shock and horror because you want to emotionalize the procedure as you dislike it. I'd recommend you not have the procedure given your stance on it.

Holy FUCK are you condescending.

(edited)
14 hours ago, Coreece said:

Sez, the guy who thinks typical abortions involve removal of the zygote.

Once again putting words in my mouth.

I never claimed when in the development of a pregnancy abortions are performed.

My understanding is at anytime, depending on circumstances.

Edited by normiss

(edited)
20 minutes ago, normiss said:
14 hours ago, Coreece said:

Sez the guy who thinks typical abortions involve removal of the zygote.

I never claimed when in the development of a pregnancy are performed.

The question I asked was specifically related to doctors aborting a zygote, because you keep bringing it up every time we talk about abortions.  If the type of abortions we were actually talking about aren't typically performed during this very brief period, then why do you keep bringing it up?

Edited by Coreece

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Coreece said:

The question I asked was specifically related to doctors aborting a zygote, because you keep bringing it up every time we talk about abortions.  If the type of abortions we were actually talking about aren't typically performed during this very brief period, then why do you keep bringing it up?

Because you continue to refer to an unborn mass of cells as "children".

They'e closer to being a zygote than a child. By far.

Edited by normiss

9 minutes ago, normiss said:

Because you continue to refer to an unborn mass of cells as "children".

Where did I say that? 

And you accuse me of putting words in your mouth?  Please.

10 minutes ago, normiss said:

They'e closer to being a zygote than a child. By far.

You could've just said "embryo" which typically IS aborted unlike a zygote, but you didn't because you apparently weren't familiar with that distinction.

. . .and btw,  zygotes don't have limbs, so why do you keep bringing it up when that is clearly not what I was talking about?

44 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Where did I say that? 

And you accuse me of putting words in your mouth?  Please.

You could've just said "embryo" which typically IS aborted unlike a zygote, but you didn't because you apparently weren't familiar with that distinction.

. . .and btw,  zygotes don't have limbs, so why do you keep bringing it up when that is clearly not what I was talking about?

" It's probably the vacuum that painfully rips apart the human offspring limb by limb from the woman's vagina that many people find troubling.  "

Huh.OK, I was half right.

40 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, you are 100% wrong.  I never referred to a mass of cells as children, as you claimed.

But at least you've learned what a zygote is, so that's a plus.

Well, that was an interesting discussion on mass shootings, NOT!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, you are 100% wrong.  I never referred to a mass of cells as children, as you claimed.

But at least you've learned what a zygote is, so that's a plus.

14 minutes ago, kallend said:

Well, that was an interesting discussion on mass shootings, NOT!

I didn't start the whole limb ripping portion of this discussion...but it's a consideration now.

LMFAO I think my ignore settings need further adjustments.

(edited)
15 minutes ago, normiss said:

LMFAO I think my ignore settings need further adjustments.

If you focused more on the "foot in mouth" setting maybe you wouldn't have this problem. . .

Edited by Coreece