2 2
kallend

More mass shootings

Maybe if so many of us users didn't use adblock plus and other advertisement blocking add-ons, this site could make enough money to warrant setting up a mobile version of the forums.

Such a quandary... :D

There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

You can use the "preview post" button to save your work if you want to move around between tabs before you're finished writing. That way when your mobile browser reloads the page (for no good reason) it will re-submit the form with your content rather than start you over again.

kallend

So how come they didn't defend themselves with their own guns?

Also raises the query why would they be attacked in the first place when everyone knows all Texans have guns.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

Also raises the query why would they be attacked in the first place when everyone knows all Texans have guns.

A couple of them had moved there recently, to be closer to their daughter. The daughter should have supplied the guns for everyone, but apparently did not.

kallend

they were Texans.

Kinda hard to do that when ambushed in your sleep, at a camp ground, don't ya think?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

headoverheels

A couple of them had moved there recently, to be closer to their daughter. The daughter should have supplied the guns for everyone, but apparently did not.

That's what you get for insisting on a waiting period.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

That's what you get for insisting on a waiting period.

There is no waiting period to buy a firearm in Texas.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

They recently relocated from a liberal state. They didn't believe in gun ownership.

Maybe people should stop trying to pretend evil doesn't exist and drop this delusion that a couple of new gun restrictions will fix the problem.

RopeaDope

***So how come they didn't defend themselves with their own guns?

They recently relocated from a liberal state. They didn't believe in gun ownership.

Maybe people should stop trying to pretend evil doesn't exist and drop this delusion that a couple of new gun restrictions will fix the problem.

But this shouldn't happen in an armed society. Texans are known to have guns, so why would this happen in the first place?

SkyDekker

******So how come they didn't defend themselves with their own guns?

But this shouldn't happen in an armed society. Texans are known to have guns, so why would this happen in the first place?

Transfer was held up in paperwork.

turtlespeed

*********So how come they didn't defend themselves with their own guns?

Transfer was held up in paperwork.

And the attacker just happened to know that about these people. Seems unlikely.

So is the latest Colorado mass shooting simply due to another crazy guy with a gun, or to a Christian extremist terrorist?

Dear lived for years in a backwoods cabin that had no electricity or running water in the North Carolina mountains, about 15 miles west of Asheville. A cross made of twigs is nailed to the wall of the pale yellow shack. There were "no trespassing" signs at the property and at a trailer in the nearby town of Swannano

I think the "loony survivalist with a gun" scenario fits the bill, but the cross on the wall is suggestive.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

So is the latest Colorado mass shooting simply due to another crazy guy with a gun, or to a Christian extremist terrorist?

Dear lived for years in a backwoods cabin that had no electricity or running water in the North Carolina mountains, about 15 miles west of Asheville. A cross made of twigs is nailed to the wall of the pale yellow shack. There were "no trespassing" signs at the property and at a trailer in the nearby town of Swannano

I think the "loony survivalist with a gun" scenario fits the bill, but the cross on the wall is suggestive.

No, your are the suggestive one

This guy was just a nut
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

Yet when the nut with the gun is of a religious faith that scares people, we label them very differently.
I don't see the difference.

Because you chose not to see
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

It does not matter what someone believes, terrorism and mass shootings are all equal. They are all the same, whether someone is christian muslim, hindu, or whatever.
Skydiver Survivor; Battling Breast Cancer one jump at a time. DX June 19th 2014
I have been jumping since October 5th 2013.
https://pinkribbonskydiver.wordpress.com/

normiss

I see clearly. Religious crimes are just that, no matter the religion.
:S

Just like workplace violence.