2 2
kallend

More mass shootings

normiss

I don't always agree with the way the UCMJ works either, but that's how the military handles it.
He wasn't the first one to kill his fellow soldiers by any means.
Care to venture venture a guess on how those were prosecuted?
;)

Did they also say the reason for them shooting other service members was for religious and terrorist reasons like he did?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/06/nidal-hasan-admitted-jihadist-motive-ft-hood-victims-attorneys-say/
He himself denounced the shooting as a work place crime and stated it was terrorism himself.

Right only in the sense due to a technical that the charge does not exist for them to use and anything else would not get the most severe jail term.

Wrong due to the fact that
1.He himself admitted it was terrorism and had valid history and contacts to prove he just wasn't making it up.
2.Military members that charged him understood it was terrorism. But used the charge they did to get the harshest sentences.
3.Many media outlets have written stories about how it was terrorism but conceed that the military lawyers used "workplace violence" to their advantage.
4.Majority of Americans agree it was terrorism.

Despite the term they used it was terrorism only not called that for a better outcome for punishment

normiss

I don't always agree with the way the UCMJ works either, but that's how the military handles it.
He wasn't the first one to kill his fellow soldiers by any means.
Care to venture venture a guess on how those were prosecuted?
;)

No idea, but I seriously doubt it was while they were shouting jihad Chants and mantra, and praising Allah as they went.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

The repeated ignorance with how the UCMJ works is laughable in here.
Downright impossible to have a conversation regarding it.
Jebus balls.:S

We are talking about reality, not a rule book.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

normiss

:S

You folks that want to ignore how law actually works, have fun.
Enjoy your perception of "reality".
:S:S:S

What is the difference between a guy showing up in a park, screaming jihad chants, and firing at people with a rifle, and an officer yelling jihad chants firing a rifle on base?

turtlespeed

***The repeated ignorance with how the UCMJ works is laughable in here.
Downright impossible to have a conversation regarding it.
Jebus balls.:S

We are talking about reality, not a rule book.

Fine, then in reality what difference does it make?

This guy was just a nut

True, a nut who wasn't smart enough to see the Planned Parenthood story for what it really was. Who believed the baby parts profit bit, who believed they are mainly performing abortions. Who believed the implication from the right that they needed to be stopped at all cost.

To me, the idiots who propagated the biased videos, who turned this into something it wasn't, have just as much blood on their hands. Actions have consequences.

SkyDekker

This guy was just a nut

True, a nut who wasn't smart enough to see the Planned Parenthood story for what it really was. Who believed the baby parts profit bit, who believed they are mainly performing abortions. Who believed the implication from the right that they needed to be stopped at all cost.

To me, the idiots who propagated the biased videos, who turned this into something it wasn't, have just as much blood on their hands. Actions have consequences.

I hope you dont drown on that coolaid
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

This guy was just a nut

That includes political candidates who then lie about the content of the videos to promote their own agenda.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

This guy was just a nut

In the four months following the release of the videos, there have been at least four arsons that targeted abortion clinics, compared with just one in all of 2014 and none in 2013. There have been at least five cases of vandalism since August. In comparison, there were 12 total cases of clinic vandalism in all of 2014 and just five cases in 2013.

The FBI has reported an increase in the number of attacks on reproductive health care facilities across the country since the videos were released in July.

Failing to see a connection is indicative of someone with his head in the sand.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

This guy was just a nut

That includes political candidates who then lie about the content of the videos to promote their own agenda.

So you and your buddy know what news this guy gets I see. A guy who lived alone in a trailer with no power phone or tv and you know the news stories you just lied about drove his behavior

:D:D

That is some funny shit there John
:D

Now you better get your knee fixed again
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

This guy was just a nut

In the four months following the release of the videos, there have been at least four arsons that targeted abortion clinics, compared with just one in all of 2014 and none in 2013. There have been at least five cases of vandalism since August. In comparison, there were 12 total cases of clinic vandalism in all of 2014 and just five cases in 2013.

The FBI has reported an increase in the number of attacks on reproductive health care facilities across the country since the videos were released in July.

Failing to see a connection is indicative of someone with his head in the sand.

The great mind reader

:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

So you and your buddy know what news this guy gets I see. A guy who lived alone in a trailer with no power phone or tv and you know the news stories you just lied about drove his behavior

He was picked up after the shooting at PP, muttering about "no more baby parts". And he just made that connection at random? :S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.