Keep telling yourself that

Why? That makes no sense

Oh I am sorry

I forgot I am responding to Amazon[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

We have a group of people that have a philosophy that they can come into a private home and legislate to people what kind of light bulbs one must use, and ad nauseum on every single subject. They are like the religious fanatics thinking they can legislate sex in a private bedroom. It's just nuts.

I find it silly to think any progress will occur with them in discussing personal property and privacy - guns or otherwise. The philosophical divide is just too big.

at least I can count on someone now obtusely throwing out drug use in the home, or torture, or murder in a home......that's reassuring -

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

We have a group of people that have a philosophy that they can come into a private home and legislate to people what kind of light bulbs one must use, and ad nauseum on every single subject. They are like the religious fanatics thinking they can legislate sex in a private bedroom. It's just nuts.

I find it silly to think any progress will occur with them in discussing personal property and privacy - guns or otherwise. The philosophical divide is just too big.

at least I can count on someone now obtusely throwing out drug use in the home, or torture, or murder in a home......that's reassuring -

or whether you can purchase a big gulp soft drink...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

rehmwa

We have a group of people that have a philosophy that they can come into a private home and legislate to people what kind of light bulbs one must use, and ad nauseum on every single subject.

If efficiency standards were not codified into law, we would be getting much less MPG for our autos, and paying more per gallon (higher demand).

My viewpoint is not affected by making part of my living by designing LED lighting controls. :D

rushmc

I do not see the NRA trying to push its views into my home

Do you?

What planet are you on??

If we say 'you should lock up your gun' then we're radicals and are trying to force our way into your home.

If the NRA say

safe and proper gun storage includes using a secure locking device. Two of the most common mechanisms are trigger locks and cable locks - the former is affixed around the weapon's trigger to lock it in place, while the latter is a long steel cable that is looped through the action of the firearm to block its operation.

However, owners should never rely solely on mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, the NRA warns, as these can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules. Always remember that, while these devices prevent the weapon from being loaded or fired, they will not stop it from being stolen. That's why it's so important to use it in conjunction with a proper storage device.

then they're not???

Please explain how your logic is working.

>Please explain how your logic is working.

He likes the NRA, and thus will support pretty much anything they do or say. He will oppose anything that he perceives is coming from the "left wing."

That's his logic, and by that logic he is remarkably consistent.

So consistent I sometimes suspect he is actually just a computer program running a very simpleminded if/then routine. Maybe just someone's long running psychology experiment, and we are all just rats in a maze so to speak. I do wonder how (and why) they programmed it to disregard any semblance of proper spelling, or sentence structure.

Don

RMK

Responcible gun ownership is not fucking defined by you or your ilk!

You can't even spell "responsible"
WARNING, WARNING

SPELLING NAZI
SPELLING NAZI

You are a hoot:D
Abraham Lincoln

GeorgiaDon

So consistent I sometimes suspect he is actually just a computer program running a very simpleminded if/then routine. Maybe just someone's long running psychology experiment, and we are all just rats in a maze so to speak. I do wonder how (and why) they programmed it to disregard any semblance of proper spelling, or sentence structure.

Don

That is the fault you..... you teacher folk and your elk

yoink

***I do not see the NRA trying to push its views into my home

Do you?

What planet are you on??

If we say 'you should lock up your gun' then we're radicals and are trying to force our way into your home.

If the NRA say

safe and proper gun storage includes using a secure locking device. Two of the most common mechanisms are trigger locks and cable locks - the former is affixed around the weapon's trigger to lock it in place, while the latter is a long steel cable that is looped through the action of the firearm to block its operation.

However, owners should never rely solely on mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, the NRA warns, as these can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules. Always remember that, while these devices prevent the weapon from being loaded or fired, they will not stop it from being stolen. That's why it's so important to use it in conjunction with a proper storage device.

then they're not???

Please explain how your logic is working.

The NRA is NOT trying to pass laws that push their agenda into my home

The manufacture of my car says I need to change my oil every 7000 miles
I change mine at 3000

So what planet am I on?

The same one you are
Abraham Lincoln

GeorgiaDon

Don

Another spelling and grammar Nazi
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Please explain how your logic is working.

He likes the NRA, and thus will support pretty much anything they do or say. He will oppose anything that he perceives is coming from the "left wing."

Your reasoning is very flawed
But I don’t think you care because it is the intimidation factor you seek.

I would think you would know by now that does not work on me.

Anyway,

You are right about one thing
I am consistent
And being consistent is easy if you are principled.
Abraham Lincoln

Amazon

Don

What does he have to do with it?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>Yet accepts every bit of garbage political "advice" the NRA/ILA FLOODS their members with.

Well, keep in mind that this is an organization whose income is dependent (at least in part) on selling guns. Thus if they can convince people that Obama is going to grab their guns REAL SOON NOW (or whatever the current scare is) they can bilk a lot of money from the gullible.

Anvilbrother

Don

What does he have to do with it?

Are you new???

rehmwa

We have a group of people that have a philosophy that they can come into a private home and legislate to people what kind of light bulbs one must use, and ad nauseum on every single subject. ...

Maybe it's different out in the boonies, but my local hardware stores stock all kinds of light bulbs (incandescent, CFD, LED) and no-one checks which kind I buy, or where i put them in my house.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***We have a group of people that have a philosophy that they can come into a private home and legislate to people what kind of light bulbs one must use, and ad nauseum on every single subject. ...

Maybe it's different out in the boonies, but my local hardware stores stock all kinds of light bulbs (incandescent, CFD, LED) and no-one checks which kind I buy, or where i put them in my house.

why do you hate children?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants