Anvilbrother

Fox GOP debate horror

wmw999

minority party

Is that title because of a feeling that the Republicans actually represent more people in America, or is it trying to tie the Democratic Party to "minority issues." Either way, it's so spinny it makes me dizzy.

Wendy P.

Ah
there is a majority party minority party in congress

Nothing more than that

you heard of the majority leader and minority leader havent you?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

He later stated that "only a deviant" would think he meant menstruation when he said "blood coming out of her whatever." So I think he just called you a deviant.

so that's a 'no' to the deviant vote as well then!

yoink

He later stated that "only a deviant" would think he meant menstruation when he said "blood coming out of her whatever." So I think he just called you a deviant.

so that's a 'no' to the deviant vote as well then!

So much for the skydiver vote.

> You would be proud tho the GOP crowd of half an arena full booed trump
>because out of everyone on the stage he was the only one to not take a vow
>to not run as an independent if they did not get the repub nomination.

Seemed to work for him. He is now up another seven points in the polls:

Trump 32%
Bush 11%
Carson 9%
Rubio 6%

Its all about entertainment. Seriously a year away, and people here are calling him the GOP messiah. Mark my words and feel free to come back and make me eat crow. HE WILL NOT LAST. Trump will eventually be gone he is this year's Herman Cain.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>Its all about entertainment.

Absolutely. And he is entertaining. But that's what GOP voters seem to want.

> Mark my words and feel free to come back and make me eat crow. HE WILL
>NOT LAST.

Perhaps. But I recall people also saying he wouldn't survive the first debate because he would piss so many people off. Well, piss them off he did - and he rose dramatically in the polls.

billvon

>Its all about entertainment.

>NOT LAST.

Perhaps. But I recall people also saying he wouldn't survive the first debate because he would piss so many people off. Well, piss them off he did - and he rose dramatically in the polls.

BECAUSE its entertaining! Who did not like the drama of him saying Meghan threw him the hard questions because she was on the rag? Very cringe worthy By voting him up in the polls its like a bunch of hype men surrounding him encouraging him to do more stupid shit for our entertainment. Pouring vodka down a pledges throat so he will get drunk enough to streak through the quad. He will be gone thank god, and hopefully someone less damaging for the country will step up. At this point I would trash all the candidates and ask for a new deck.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

***>Its all about entertainment.

>NOT LAST.

BECAUSE its entertaining! Who did not like the drama of him saying Meghan threw him the hard questions because she was on the rag? Very cringe worthy By voting him up in the polls its like a bunch of hype men surrounding him encouraging him to do more stupid shit for our entertainment. Pouring vodka down a pledges throat so he will get drunk enough to streak through the quad. He will be gone thank god, and hopefully someone less damaging for the country will step up. At this point I would trash all the candidates and ask for a new deck.

Jim Webb has a three digit IQ.

He's running as a Democrat, but he has as much in common with Nancy Pelosi as Harry Truman did with Che Guevara.

Anvilbrother

Its all about entertainment. Seriously a year away, and people here are calling him the GOP messiah. Mark my words and feel free to come back and make me eat crow. HE WILL NOT LAST. Trump will eventually be gone he is this year's Herman Cain.

He certainly fills the bill for Antichrist.http://www.survivetheend.com/donald-trump-the-antichrist-or-just-bad-news/

Trump for Police State

BECAUSE its entertaining! Who did not like the drama of him saying Meghan threw him the hard questions because she was on the rag? Very cringe worthy By voting him up in the polls its like a bunch of hype men surrounding him encouraging him to do more stupid shit for our entertainment. Pouring vodka down a pledges throat so he will get drunk enough to streak through the quad.

Agree with all that. But again, people were predicting his demise well before the debate, and his numbers just keep climbing. (And the election, at the end of the day, is a popularity contest, not an objective evaluation of fitness or talent.)

billvon

BECAUSE its entertaining! Who did not like the drama of him saying Meghan threw him the hard questions because she was on the rag? Very cringe worthy By voting him up in the polls its like a bunch of hype men surrounding him encouraging him to do more stupid shit for our entertainment. Pouring vodka down a pledges throat so he will get drunk enough to streak through the quad.

Agree with all that. But again, people were predicting his demise well before the debate, and his numbers just keep climbing. (And the election, at the end of the day, is a popularity contest, not an objective evaluation of fitness or talent.)

I can tell you this. As an outside observer (well, from the inside this time lol), it looks an awful lot like 2000.
Remster

turtlespeed

It would actually be funny to see him run and see how many different demographics he pisses off. Mexicans? Check. No vote there. Women? Yup. How about African Americans next, Mr. Trump?

Not many left, Asians and Arabs, piss off the Jews, and the Russians, and you have pretty much the full gambit. I guess the Australians . . . But what do they matter?

I'm sure he's on track to insulting everybody.

BUT - then would he be insulting "demographics"? I don't think so. He'd be insulting everybody without bias.

So the end result would be he's not a racist, he's not a sexist, he's not anything other than just an asshole. A hypersensitive asshole that strikes back with childish insults because he can't separate political manuvering from personal insults.

Without the stock labels, the PC crowd would sound like popcorn with all their brains popping.

The rest of us just wouldn't vote for an asshole.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

Hmmm

too many voted for Obama
Abraham Lincoln

yoink

Hmmm

too many voted for Obama

Can we PLEASE get a rolling eyes emoticon just for rushmc's posts?

Dont you just hate it when the wide brush is slapped back at ya???

:D:D

I mean come on

Everyone now knows that anyone who voted for Obama is an idiot!:)
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Hmmm

too many voted for Obama

I mean come on

I guess it all depends on your viewpoint.... depending on where your head is currently located

Amazon

Hmmm

too many voted for Obama

I mean come on

I guess it all depends on your viewpoint.... depending on where your head is currently located

I just has a colonoscopy

So, I know where MINE isint!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I mean come on

Please show examples where I've used this 'wide brush' of yours. I certainly try not to.

From memory, I'm one of those who has actually stood up and said that using sweeping generalizations is a bad thing.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4531136;#4531136

Not only that, but your post makes no sense. Remhwa was calling Trump an asshole and saying we wouldn't vote for him because of that. Your reply indicated that people voted for 'Obama the asshole'.
Now that's changed and it's just 'whoever voted for Obama is an idiot'?
If you could stick with a single line of thought maybe we'd have more productive discussions.