Anvilbrother

Fox GOP debate horror

Ok for some reason they were broadcasting before the actual start time and if you saw it you know how cringeworthy it was. Now at 2000 hrs the actual start time they upped their game some but ooh my lord it was terrible.

Why are they using the mic feed from the audience instead of individual mics, all you hear is echos and audience noise.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

They are not holding back either. Asked Ben about not knowing geography, and asked trump about the comment he made about a woman on her knees!!!

Show me a CNN debate where they did not hold back like this!

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Trump

He framed some of the debate topics early in his run
and now

It is time for him to fade away

Last night
IMO
He did look like a baffoon and an asshole
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Andy9o8

******I am not going to deny what you posted. When is the last time we had a candidate where everyone was like YES! this is the dude we need for America?

Ford? :S

You know he lost his election, right?

Considering how he got there...... replacing Agnew the Crook and then replacing Richard Milhous " I Am Not a Crook" Nixon, EVERYONE pretty much supported him.

Anvilbrother

Kallend that is un fucking called for.....

And rush that's why I have been saying for weeks.
Enjoy the "entertainment" because he will eventually be gone from this race.

He and Amazon cant help themselves

And in the end, even Trump is better than anything the Dems have to offer.
Abraham Lincoln

This is why Trump shouldn't be president...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33823575

After the debate he starts slagging off the moderators via social media because he didn't like some of the questions. How juvenile can you get?

I've seen behaviour like that from 10 year olds on the xbox.
"Well I didn't WANT to win,anyway. So nnneyh!"

Trump is a goon. In fact, he's a caricature of a goon. I get the amusement factor, but the fact that he's even AT these debates reflects poorly on the nation.

The irony of him calling other people a 'clown' is palpable.

rushmc

***Kallend that is un fucking called for.....

And rush that's why I have been saying for weeks.
Enjoy the "entertainment" because he will eventually be gone from this race.

He and Amazon cat help themselves

And in the end, even Trump is better than anything the Dems have to offer.

And your incessant support for the worst possible candidates the Party of Tea Baggery can come up with is funnier than shit..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

yoink

but the fact that he's even AT these debates reflects poorly on the nation.

It really reflects on the current crop of republicans who just fold to the media and any pressure the minority party places on them
People are tired of the political correct bs the left uses and just want those the elect to do what they say they will do

Yes
It is a poor reflection
But that reflection is on the uniformed low information voters that put Obama in office

Twice
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Yes
It is a poor reflection
But that reflection is on the uniformed low information voters that put Obama in office

Twice

How do the current Republican candidates have any relation to democratic voters 4 and 8 years ago? Surely right wing voters are the people who have more influenced the current crop of candidates?

If you'd said that Obama voters were responsible for the Democratic field I could sort of see where you were coming from, but in your haste to assign yet more blame to the democrats (thanks, OBAMA!) you've lost me completely.

Personally, I think that Trump is doing as well as he is because of the comedy value he's bringing. Egging on an idiot on an internet forum to see what further craziness they post is one thing, but doing it in a candidate for a presidential election shows a lack of seriousness given the gravity of the situation IMO. The rest of the world look at it and go "seriously, USA??"

Baaaahahahahaha! Shite right wing candidates are the fault of the left, absolutely brilliant.

Rush, have you ever met some blame you couldn't shift?:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

No just a shit show of over a dozen people fighting for one spot. You would be proud tho the GOP crowd of half an arena full booed trump because out of everyone on the stage he was the only one to not take a vow to not run as an independent if they did not get the repub nomination.