lawrocket

Which Has a Greater Chance of Death?

When you're the person just driving along minding their own business the 'atmosphere' doesn't mean shit. You're not in control of it, its not your fault and it shouldn't become your problem.

As the apologists for police shootings like to tell us, cops are in danger all the time. That those reckless morons let it affect them to the point they started lighting up random vehicles is inexcusable, that they weren't prosecuted is unforgivable - but it highlights the mentality that both the duty cops and their bosses often seem to have which is that their lives are more important than the lives of other citizens. Just like the cop that shot the black dude (yeah, he was black) for reaching back into his car to get the DL that he'd just been told to reach into his car to get. What was the 'atmosphere' in that case?

Your argument seems to be based on the idea that you can somehow guarantee that you'll never be in a traffic stop with a cop who's colleague has just been harmed on the job. Which is self evidently ludicrous.

Baaamp!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Anvilbrother

Bammp!

Context from my arguement.
Someone gets shot over a case of a scratched vehicle

Context from your arguement
Someone gets shot in a multi state manhunt for a guy who murdered multiple people and vowed to continue on a murder spree.

If you can't see the difference in the two atmospheres that lead to the second shooting it says a lot about yourself and your openness to discussion.

back to the original topic now.

No your naiveté is glaring.... and your faith in the professionalism and goodness of your brother civil servants ( are not really serving anyone but themselves in todays climate) just has not bit you in the ass.... YET.

ANY interaction with a bully with a control freak problem of wanting complete and utter compliance with his wishes... not actually the law let alone the law of the land... can and has devolved quickly into I FEARED FOR MY LIFE.

BLAM BLAM BLAM... but he does not usually have to worry because the bullies in blue protect their own... no matter how corrupt.

Until they EARN my trust and respect... I will comply with legal orders in any actions... and they can talk to my lawyer.
( and I have a really good one who used to protect and serve but got fed up with the new crop or morons being hired from the top down in too many departments)

HANDS UP.... don't shoot..

Skyrad

***I've interviewed all 4 black skydivers in the world, and they agree that the average white guy is more more likely to get killed skydiving than the average black guy.

Black men can't jump

What about tennis? White people are a whole lot more likely to die playing tennis than black people. And those poor souls - the tennis players, that is - are supposed to be "privileged"? Hardly, but the tragedy is never reported. Where's the outrage?

Both of you can't admit that The situations are different where:
-A cop shoots someone over mis-identification in a case of a scratched vehicle.

And one where someone is shot over mis-identification while
-in a multi-agency
-multi-state
-multi-murder
-manhunt for an ex-military ex-cop
Who already killed one cop and stated
"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks/

I shared my story his argument was the latter. He brought it up not me. You both lost on that one. I have a feeling you both know it but are too proud to admit. Back to the OP topic.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Both of you can't admit that The situations are different where:
-A cop shoots someone over mis-identification in a case of a scratched vehicle.

And one where someone is shot over mis-identification while
-in a multi-agency
-multi-state
-multi-murder
-manhunt for an ex-military ex-cop
Who already killed one cop and stated
"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks/

I shared my story his argument was the latter. He brought it up not me. You both lost on that one. I have a feeling you both know it but are too proud to admit. Back to the OP topic.

I would rather proxie fly playing rock-paper-meatsack than have any interactions with the current crop of trigger happy idjits protecting and serving themselves rather than the people..... as they claim...

You are missing the entire point.... ANY interaction even the one you supposedly had.... can go south in a twitch of the trigger finger by those who FEARED for their lives.

I am not missing the point sure shit can happen, Murphy's law.

I was correct. You can't bring yourself to acknowledge that one of the two situations has extenuating circumstances where it would be viewed differently than the first even if they are both human errors in judgement.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I was correct. You can't bring yourself to acknowledge that one of the two situations has extenuating circumstances where it would be viewed differently than the first even if they are both human errors in judgement.

ZOOOOOOOO...OOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I get it your liberal mind can't grasp anything but cops bad...guns bad...fear every cop contact as they are all mad lunatics ready to shoot every person who steps out of line. Funny that last part has been said by you many times.

Others however can be subjective and see different sides to each incident and take into account the variables and human aspects to what was going on. In your mind every shooting was a cop putting a paper bag over someone's head and point blank executing them. Something to do with your mindset is all.

Anvilbrother

I get it your liberal mind can't grasp anything but cops bad...guns bad...fear every cop contact as they are all mad lunatics ready to shoot every person who steps out of line. Funny that last part has been said by you many times.

Others however can be subjective and see different sides to each incident and take into account the variables and human aspects to what was going on. In your mind every shooting was a cop putting a paper bag over someone's head and point blank executing them. Something to do with your mindset is all.

Hyperbole much??????

Sorry, I'm late here.

What are the poll choices?

Death by swooping?
vs
Death by Snu-Snu?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Amazon

Hyperbole much??????

Oh shit my bad I was only speaking your language so you might understand. I figured you spoke it from your past posts...

Amazon

FAUX News/Repubturd/Conservitard/Donald Chump
Driving while white used to be pretty safe.... nowadays... not so sure..... hands out the window and up on a traffic stop..... Hands up don't shoot.

Anvilbrother

Both of you can't admit that The situations are different where:....

Baaaamp!

Of course I can admit that the situations were different, I never said they weren't.

What you can't seem to understand is that is precisely the point. You got the right cops on the right day, they got the wrong cops on the wrong day and suffered the consequences.

Anvilbrother

Woah there, extenuating circumstances. Are you fucking joking?

"I was scared because there was a murderer out there somewhere so I started shooting at random cars." They're cops in LA. There are always murderers out there. If it scares them that much they should never have joined in the first place.

Anvilbrother

Hyperbole much??????

Oh shit my bad I was only speaking your language so you might understand. I figured you spoke it from your past posts...

Amazon

FAUX News/Repubturd/Conservitard/Donald Chump

Here let me help you with that "Your search did not return any results"

Driving while white used to be pretty safe.... nowadays... not so sure..... hands out the window and up on a traffic stop..... Hands up don't shoot.

I defy you to find that "quote" ANYWHERE:S:S
You are making shit up again and again

I just think that is you projecting .. so is that how you feel about yourself there bubba.

rehmwa

Sorry, I'm late here.

Death by swooping?
vs
Death by Snu-Snu?

I think the number of death by cop in any one year far exceeds ALL DEATHS by skydivers/base jumpers in ANY discipline...

Judge Dread LIVES at your local cop shop[:/]

shooting at random cars

By that do you mean shooting at a vehicle that met a mass murderer's vehicle description in an area he reported to be in? Yep a mistake, but not a random vehicle.

FEAX NEWS
Your search for FAUX News in posts made by amazon returned 189 results

Repubturd
Your right I remembered the turd part you actually said
NEO CON TURD, but "rePUBICan" fills the gap nicely.

Conservitard

I think a few someones in the southern hemisphere have gotten all "Butt Hurt", about "Goat Fuck " policies and they aspire to be "rePUBICan" "conservitard"s but are prevented from joining the club

Donald Chump
Your right again I know you use chump, but your use of Chump is usually used like as "ANYTHING the CHUMP in CHARGE and his cronies have come up with" Search results said nothing for Donald Chump so that must have been how I feel about him;), feel free to use it. It has a great ring to it.

Well thats right up above us now isn't it.

Anvilbrother

shooting at random cars

By that do you mean shooting at a vehicle that met a mass murderer's vehicle description in an area he reported to be in? Yep a mistake, but not a random vehicle.

Baaaamp!

No, I really don't. I expressly mean (which you should know) shooting at vehicles that did not meet a mass murderer's vehicle description beyond having 4 wheels. And since damn near every car on the road has 4 wheels, yep, that's a random vehicle.

So tell me again about how being really really scared of the bad man is an extenuating circumstance for shooting at whatever happened to be driving by?

Ok. Let's just hypothetically suppose that most cops want to kill all civilians they interact with, just give them a reason. There's also a smaller group that will kill without reason. Add in a third group that only kills in self defense.

Fully compliant civilian: Only killed by one small group.
Resistant civilian: Killed by all groups except self defense.
Combatant civilian: Killed by all groups.

So, unless the civilian is armed and shoots first they stand no greater chance of survival than the fully compliant civilian. Except now they're a fugitive cop killer.

Know your rights, but also remember that the most important two are the right to remain silent and to an attorney.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

So, unless the civilian is armed and shoots first they stand no greater chance of survival than the fully compliant civilian. Except now they're a fugitive cop killer.

Side note, I do find it amusing that members of the group who proclaim the first amendment as the sole barrier to government tyranny tend to be the same people telling you that you should always do whatever the hell a cop tells you to do and it's always your own fault if you get shot by one.

(Driving a blue Toyota in public when they knew the cops were looking for a grey Nissan - that was just asking for a rain of lead!)

Look into the details of both vehicles, the time of day, the actions of the drivers and the way there were driving and the sounds they were making along with the fact that the cops who shot were staged protecting a house where a cop at risk lived.

I doubt the fact that both vehicles at night are about the same as far as looks. The persons driving were delivering papers driving slow starting and stopping, and throwing papers which make a popping sound when they hit the ground. The cops thought it was dorner shooting at them guarding a cops house.

Yea sounds exactly like an execution for scratching a vehicle doesn't it :S

Bolas

Know your rights, but also remember that the most important two are the right to remain silent and to an attorney.

That's true, and is also true of people dealing with criminals. We can similarly divide criminals into three types:

Those who won't harm you in any case (they'll just run if things go awry)
Those who won't try to kill you unless you threaten them
Those who will kill you anyway (not very common)

So you can have two potential outcomes:

Fully compliant homeowner: Only killed by one small group.
Resistant homeowner: Killed by two of the groups.

Anvilbrother

Look into the details of both vehicles, the time of day, the actions of the drivers and the way there were driving and the sounds they were making along with the fact that the cops who shot were staged protecting a house where a cop at risk lived.

I doubt the fact that both vehicles at night are about the same as far as looks. The persons driving were delivering papers driving slow starting and stopping, and throwing papers which make a popping sound when they hit the ground. The cops thought it was dorner shooting at them guarding a cops house.

Yea sounds exactly like an execution for scratching a vehicle doesn't it :S

You have got to be kidding. A newspaper hitting the ground being mistaken for a gunshot?!?

Different brand of pickup, different color, different plate. 2 occupants instead of one.

But because the suspect had made it clear that he was willing to kill cops, those guys panicked to the point that they opened fire on an innocent pair of women.

They completely failed to properly identify their target before opening fire.

If a civilian had shot someone under similar circumstances, they would be arrested, charged and more than likely convicted of Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Attempted Murder, Negligent Discharge of a Firearm, and whatever else the DA could think of.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Amazon

***I get it your liberal mind can't grasp anything but cops bad...guns bad...fear every cop contact as they are all mad lunatics ready to shoot every person who steps out of line. Funny that last part has been said by you many times.

Hyperbole much??????

Pot, meet kettle...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Amazon

***Sorry, I'm late here.

Death by swooping?
vs
Death by Snu-Snu?

I think the number of death by cop in any one year far exceeds ALL DEATHS by skydivers/base jumpers in ANY discipline...

Judge Dread LIVES at your local cop shop[:/]

Hyperbole much?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone