yoink

US dentist 'regrets' killing lion...

I am hoping that a nice person takes it upon themselves to gutshoot that chickenshit asshole with a crossbow and let him suffer for a few days before shooting him a few times up close. Just like he did to the lion Cecil. All for the thrill of killing an magnificent animal for no reason.

Cecil suffered gutshot with a crossbow bolt for almost two days before the dentist shot him.

These so called "trophy hunters" are sick sadistic assholes that deserve to same treatment they inflict upon their victims. A pox on the two legged psychotics that kill this way.

funjumper101

I am hoping that a nice person takes it upon themselves to gutshoot that chickenshit asshole with a crossbow and let him suffer for a few days before shooting him a few times up close. Just like he did to the lion Cecil. All for the thrill of killing an magnificent animal for no reason.

Cecil suffered gutshot with a crossbow bolt for almost two days before the dentist shot him.

These so called "trophy hunters" are sick sadistic assholes that deserve to same treatment they inflict upon their victims. A pox on the two legged psychotics that kill this way.

Wow. All that anger.

All that wish to harm another human being.

How tolerant of you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***I am hoping that a nice person takes it upon themselves to gutshoot that chickenshit asshole with a crossbow and let him suffer for a few days before shooting him a few times up close. Just like he did to the lion Cecil. All for the thrill of killing an magnificent animal for no reason.

Wow. All that anger.

How tolerant of you.

Sick sadistic right wing scumbags like the dentist absolutely deserve the worst possible outcomes. It is called "justice". Maggots that support such people are totally deserving of extreme contempt and public ridicule.

No sane person goes out of their way to kill animals for "entertainment" and "fun". Those that do should be erased from the gene pool.

funjumper101

******I am hoping that a nice person takes it upon themselves to gutshoot that chickenshit asshole with a crossbow and let him suffer for a few days before shooting him a few times up close. Just like he did to the lion Cecil. All for the thrill of killing an magnificent animal for no reason.

Wow. All that anger.

How tolerant of you.

Sick sadistic right wing scumbags like the dentist absolutely deserve the worst possible outcomes. It is called "justice". Maggots that support such people are totally deserving of extreme contempt and public ridicule.

No sane person goes out of their way to kill animals for "entertainment" and "fun". Those that do should be erased from the gene pool.

:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

Hunting for practical reasons (food, safety of your children) is not the same as trophy hunting.

What if the lion was a menace to villages, was old and sick, or was affecting the herd of other lions and would be better off dead for the herd as a whole.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

funjumper101

******I am hoping that a nice person takes it upon themselves to gutshoot that chickenshit asshole with a crossbow and let him suffer for a few days before shooting him a few times up close. Just like he did to the lion Cecil. All for the thrill of killing an magnificent animal for no reason.

Wow. All that anger.

How tolerant of you.

So you are, in fact a proponent for the death penalty.

Who knew?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Well, in this case a dentist from the U.S. probably wasn't threatened by a named lion from a game preserve in Africa.

Since the lion had to be lured off the preserve, I don't think he was much of a threat to anyone. As far as the other issues (age, here vitality) are concerned, poachers are less likely to make justified decisions than are the wardens from the game preserve.

I'm all for sustainable hunting of critters that will be eaten, or of vermin destroying housing (eg squirrels in the attic, or the mice/chipmunks/ground squirrels that are currently plaguing me and thrilling the cat). But trophy hunting is pretty lame. Whether the trophy is an animal, or a date chosen only for their ability to impress others.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Anvilbrother

***Hunting for practical reasons (food, safety of your children) is not the same as trophy hunting.

What if the lion was a menace to villages, was old and sick, or was affecting the herd of other lions and would be better off dead for the herd as a whole.

Sounds like a practical reason. Of course none of that was the case here.

I'm fine with that. Like I said, hunting for practical reasons is fine. What practical reasons existed in this case?

- Dan G

You all are addressing me but I am directing these comments to the german who said there was no reason to trophy hunt. I then listed reasons that both you and sky agree with, so maybe direct these comments to him. I am not taking about this incident but responding to his claim that there is no reason to trophy hunt in which there are perfectly reasonable reasons for such a hunt not to mention the impact of fees, purchases, and donations to local governments during these hunts and mandatory donations to conservation programs to do so.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

muff528

Don't be silly. Obamacare doesn't apply to animals (yet).

:)

I'm waiting on a response from fun jumper, I bet he didn't know he was a death penalty supporter.

DanG

Hunting for practical reasons (food, safety of your children) is not the same as trophy hunting.

Nothing wrong with either
Abraham Lincoln

>I agree, the bald eagle should no longer be protected. Always fancied one
>of those on my walls.

Freaking birds are worthless now. But put a price on their heads - and their value, by definition, will go up! (And once they are extinct, think of how much money a stuffed one will be worth.)

DanG

Nothing wrong with either

Nothing wrong with trophy hunting? I strongly disagree.

We can disagree
I do not do it and I never will

But, just to address the post above, I do no think protected animals should be haphazardly shot and mounted

But big horn sheep, moose, elk, deer, are hunted here all the time
Not a big deal
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>I agree, the bald eagle should no longer be protected. Always fancied one
>of those on my walls.

Freaking birds are worthless now. But put a price on their heads - and their value, by definition, will go up! (And once they are extinct, think of how much money a stuffed one will be worth.)

Price on their heads??

I don't know, but I used to get 50 cents for a pair of crows feet back in the day. From the government no less
Abraham Lincoln

Anvilbrother

***Hunting for practical reasons (food, safety of your children) is not the same as trophy hunting.

What if winged pigs fly out of your ass?

You can string "what ifs" to infinity and all you have a load of bullshit.

Wealthy dirtbags who take pleasure in killing animals for fun and trophys deserve to be eliminated from the gene pool. It is a very short step in psychotic behavior from killing animals for fun to killing people for fun.

Given that wealthy people own the politicians and run the USA to their benefit, no laws will ever be enacted to stop trophy hunting. Extra-judicial justice should be administered. That murdering cunt in Wyoming should be taken out in tandem with the dentist.