yoink

Gunman opens fire at cinema in Lafayette

JohnnyMarko

Oh
And I know that any one who disagrees with you is a right wing nut job.

No. You're a right-wing nutjob because you make everything about right vs left wing politics. Everything.

Correct form of 'you're' was used. PA allowed.

What does Albert have to do with it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You do realize the most liberal and second most liberal poster here brought up the left/right who the shooter belonged to and voted for long before rush ever said anything.

They did this days ago.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

You do realize the most liberal and second most liberal poster here brought up the left/right who the shooter belonged to and voted for long before rush ever said anything.

They did this days ago.

Butthurt much??????

This ULTRA CONSERVATIVE, racist, homophobic misogynistic and tea bagging POS was what he was. The new racism seems to be denial of racism.. Even those in hate groups.... claim they are not... WTF.

I do find it interesting of who seems to be minimizing his crime.... but hey he is an old white guy... THE demographic for the ultra conservative Tea Baggers... no wonder they would try to deflect....."he is not one of us" he is an Obama supporter... seriously.... that is some decidedly delusional shit

kallend

*********Depends on how big you require "we" to be.

Last time I checked I'm a U.S. Citizen residing in the U.S. and I can't a) buy a gun from a private party without going through a dealer with a background check b) buy a gun without a safety written test and practical demonstration and registering it c) buy a 22 pistol that has a threaded barrel cause it's an "assault weapon" d) own a suppressor e) buy a handgun without waiting 10 days f) buy more than one handgun every 30 days g) buy a magazine that holds over ten rounds h) store a firearm in such a way that a child or prohibited person could get to it i) obtain a ccw permit j) transport a firearm without it being unloaded and locked in a container k) buy a handgun not on an approved list that you can no longer add guns to

Since Sandy Hook? I've already posted threads about the new laws, some only proposed, some passed and signed.

Some of the above is reasonable, some is ridiculous. None of it is "nothing."

"We" would be the USA. Mass shootings are not limited to just one city or state. Local laws are so easily circumvented as to be just theater.

because chicago is doing such a sterling job.

Chicago is doing a whole lot better than many large cities in the south, such as Baton Rouge, Memphis, Atlanta, Little Rock, Birmingham...

www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/

Or are you defining them as "the south side"?

Look at this picture I attached. I'm sure the only explanation you can come up with is that cold weather causes murder. Splain that lucy.

regulator

************Depends on how big you require "we" to be.

Last time I checked I'm a U.S. Citizen residing in the U.S. and I can't a) buy a gun from a private party without going through a dealer with a background check b) buy a gun without a safety written test and practical demonstration and registering it c) buy a 22 pistol that has a threaded barrel cause it's an "assault weapon" d) own a suppressor e) buy a handgun without waiting 10 days f) buy more than one handgun every 30 days g) buy a magazine that holds over ten rounds h) store a firearm in such a way that a child or prohibited person could get to it i) obtain a ccw permit j) transport a firearm without it being unloaded and locked in a container k) buy a handgun not on an approved list that you can no longer add guns to

Some of the above is reasonable, some is ridiculous. None of it is "nothing."

"We" would be the USA. Mass shootings are not limited to just one city or state. Local laws are so easily circumvented as to be just theater.

because chicago is doing such a sterling job.

Chicago is doing a whole lot better than many large cities in the south, such as Baton Rouge, Memphis, Atlanta, Little Rock, Birmingham...

www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/

Or are you defining them as "the south side"?

Look at this picture I attached. I'm sure the only explanation you can come up with is that cold weather causes murder. Splain that lucy.

I find it interesting that I am now classified as "non Hispanic - white"
:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

regulator

Trust me if you go outside down here on a regular basis and have a fair amount of melanin in your skin you can look hispanic quite easily.

i think you miss the point.

I believe it is more pc bullshit.

Only one on the list described in the negative of being a minority.

NON Hispanic-white.

Evidently I am no longer Caucasian, I am simply not Hispanic.

turtlespeed

***Trust me if you go outside down here on a regular basis and have a fair amount of melanin in your skin you can look hispanic quite easily.

NON Hispanic-white.

Melanin matter's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGZnB41_e4

Amazon

******Trust me if you go outside down here on a regular basis and have a fair amount of melanin in your skin you can look hispanic quite easily.

NON Hispanic-white.

Melanin matter's

I don't watch your vids, but all melanins matter.

turtlespeed

*********Trust me if you go outside down here on a regular basis and have a fair amount of melanin in your skin you can look hispanic quite easily.

NON Hispanic-white.

Melanin matter's

I don't watch your vids, but all melanins matter.

So you are going with the "ignorance is bliss" defence... cool... I bet even Paul watches it.

Interesting graphic.

However, if we look at the FBI data for 2012 we see very different numbers. The table you posted says 1,806 homicides for Chicago, but the FBI reports 679 murders and manslaughters for the greater metro Chicago area (not just the city itself, which was 500). So your source overstates the number of Chicago homicides by 3 times. That is not a rounding error, that is a bald-faced lie. I'm sure it's no coincidence that the table you posted understates the number of homicides in Houston significantly as well, 207 in your table vs 349 according to the FBI.

I sometimes wonder why people find it necessary to make up "facts" to support their arguments. If the real numbers don't support your position, perhaps you should consider the possibility that your position is not connected to reality. Basing your arguments on easily refuted lies does not make them (or you) any more credible.

Don

GeorgiaDon

Interesting graphic.

However, if we look at the FBI data for 2012 we see very different numbers. The table you posted says 1,806 homicides for Chicago, but the FBI reports 679 murders and manslaughters for the greater metro Chicago area (not just the city itself, which was 500). So your source overstates the number of Chicago homicides by 3 times. That is not a rounding error, that is a bald-faced lie. I'm sure it's no coincidence that the table you posted understates the number of homicides in Houston significantly as well, 207 in your table vs 349 according to the FBI.

I sometimes wonder why people find it necessary to make up "facts" to support their arguments. If the real numbers don't support your position, perhaps you should consider the possibility that your position is not connected to reality. Basing your arguments on easily refuted lies does not make them (or you) any more credible.

Don

So tempting to correlate that to . . . Um . . . Something else.

But I won't.

Amazon

******Trust me if you go outside down here on a regular basis and have a fair amount of melanin in your skin you can look hispanic quite easily.

NON Hispanic-white.

Melanin matter's

I'll save everyone the trouble of clicking. It's that same video where two dipshits open carry an AR for no reason.

JohnnyMarko

*********Trust me if you go outside down here on a regular basis and have a fair amount of melanin in your skin you can look hispanic quite easily.

NON Hispanic-white.

Melanin matter's

I'll save everyone the trouble of clicking. It's that same video where two dipshits open carry an AR for no reason.

If it's legal, why not? It shows a big difference in how police view races. The black dude got off lucky.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

************Trust me if you go outside down here on a regular basis and have a fair amount of melanin in your skin you can look hispanic quite easily.

NON Hispanic-white.

Melanin matter's

If it's legal, why not? It shows a big difference in how police view races. The black dude got off lucky.

Legal doesn't always mean good idea.

Texting and driving is legal in West Virginia. Why not?

billvon

>If it's legal, why not?

Well, the accidental shootings would be one reason.

accidental? are you certain there weren't any lions in the theator?

too soon?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

DanG

Legal doesn't always mean good idea.

Texting and driving is legal in West Virginia. Why not?

That makes sense when you realize that no one in West Virginia knows how to read or write.

or drive

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

turtlespeed

If I ever design a form that includes a selection for race (I really hope my carrier choices continue to be better than that) I will write it like this:

Race:
[ ] Black
[ ] Native American
[ ] Pacific Islander
[ ] Hispanic
[ ] Asian
[ ] Non-Applicable