airdvr

ObamaCare's Medicaid Expansion Is Blowing Up

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/072015-762541-medicaid-enrollment-and-costs-are-far-above-forecasts.htm

In California, almost 2.3 million enrolled — nearly triple what the state planned on. Today, 1 in 3 Californians are on Medicaid.

Wow. No wonder California is broke.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/072015-762541-medicaid-enrollment-and-costs-are-far-above-forecasts.htm

In California, almost 2.3 million enrolled — nearly triple what the state planned on. Today, 1 in 3 Californians are on Medicaid.

It may not be as bad as you think.

They can just up the gas prices.

This will be good for their economy.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Wow. No wonder California is broke.

Quite truthy!

=====================
California’s Brown Urges Caution as Record Revenue Swells Budget
by Michael B Marois
January 8, 2015 — 9:01 PM PST

(Bloomberg) -- California Governor Jerry Brown is faced with a dilemma other leaders would love to have as he releases his budget today: what to do with record tax revenue expected to leave the most populous U.S. state with a growing surplus.

The state’s nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office projects California will take in at least $2 billion more in revenue this fiscal year than what is estimated in the budget. That has lawmakers from Brown’s Democratic party calling on the 76-year-old governor to spend more on safety-net programs and other priorities. Brown urges caution, pointing out that most of the additional revenue must by law go to public schools.
===================

I'll take that level of "broke" any day.

airdvr

I bet they will do just fine.....:ph34r:
California

O Hi O

Wonder how many mofos who broke their femur in Cali DZs have paid their hospital usage fees?

We were paying for their surgeries before and we will continue on paying them.

Go femur yourself, we've got you covered. ;)

Bernie Sanders for President 2016

billvon

Quite truthy!

=====================
by Michael B Marois

(Bloomberg) -- California Governor Jerry Brown is faced with a dilemma other leaders would love to have as he releases his budget today: what to do with record tax revenue expected to leave the most populous U.S. state with a growing surplus.

The state’s nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office projects California will take in at least $2 billion more in revenue this fiscal year than what is estimated in the budget. That has lawmakers from Brown’s Democratic party calling on the 76-year-old governor to spend more on safety-net programs and other priorities. Brown urges caution, pointing out that most of the additional revenue must by law go to public schools.
===================

It's great that you'll have all that extra revenue to pay for welfare. Congratulations.

Destinations by Roxanne

billvon

Quite truthy!

=====================
by Michael B Marois

===================

So I am guessing since by law it has to go to schools.
1 schools will not see it.
2 it is from the lotorey.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

billvon

Quite truthy!

=====================
by Michael B Marois

===================

So your OK with the destroying of peoples lives and the further levels of inequality to balance the budget?

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2015/04/08/report-california-traffic-courts-suspend-millions-of-licenses-for-minor-violations-issue-huge-fines-and-keep-people-in-poverty
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

airdvr

Why do you hate poor sick people?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I've seen countless skydivers crashing in and have major surgery and not pay a dime in California.

Sell your rig, sell your car and house so that the tax payers don't have to take care of your ass in ICU.

How are these mofos still have money to jump out of airplanes and go BASE jump and shit?

kallend

Why do you hate poor sick people?

Because they're poor. And sick. And people.

Be an equal opportunity hater.
--
Rob

turtlespeed

With the sales tax in California at 09%, and over 12 billion gallons of gas used yearly by the state, I think the state is in no hurry to see prices come down.

jclalor

With the sales tax in California at 09%, and over 12 billion gallons of gas used yearly by the state, I think the state is in no hurry to see prices come down.

I wasn't being facetious.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

stayhigh

I've seen countless skydivers crashing in and have major surgery and not pay a dime in California.

Sell your rig, sell your car and house so that the tax payers don't have to take care of your ass in ICU.

How are these mofos still have money to jump out of airplanes and go BASE jump and shit?

There was a certain prominent Brit user on here who lived in the states well beyond his green card status, got fucked up twice and shirked his hospital bills, at least once using false ID and SS #. Then got fucked up a 3rd time. No idea on how that went, financially... :S
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

California is paying for all of those. We are paying for his fuck ups. We are paying because the guy didn't have insurance.

So whenever people say, "oh we are paying for other people's hospital bills, yadaydaya."

We fucking pay for them anyways.

Free college for everyone? We are already doing that. Fasfa, Pell Grant, all of that.

stayhigh

California is paying for all of those. We are paying for his fuck ups. We are paying because the guy didn't have insurance.

So whenever people say, "oh we are paying for other people's hospital bills, yadaydaya."

We fucking pay for them anyways.

Free college for everyone? We are already doing that. Fasfa, Pell Grant, all of that.

Aside from the fact that fafsa & pell grant are federal, and not state, programs....
...it's all about who gets what slice of the tax rev pie. Maybe some people are ok with their tax dollars going to support a bloated military and thereby subsidize all the Europeans' health coverage and free uni tuition by providing their security umbrella. Oh, and bailouts for the larcenous oligarchs who are too big to fail.
Me, I'd rather take the money from them and give more of it to college students, femuring skydivers and octo-baby mommas. Oh, and guillotines for the larcenous oligarchs.

>So your OK with the destroying of peoples lives and the further levels of inequality to
>balance the budget?

Nope! In fact I am glad that part of our money goes towards saving people's lives. This comes at the price of higher taxes. Fortunately there is a good solution to that - move.

billvon

>So your OK with the destroying of peoples lives and the further levels of inequality to
>balance the budget?

Nope! In fact I am glad that part of our money goes towards saving people's lives. This comes at the price of higher taxes. Fortunately there is a good solution to that - move.

You won't be so smug about it when you realize the people needed to clean up your messes and prepare your food can't afford to live.

California’s Affordable Rental Housing Crisis
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2014/02/11/californias-affordable-housing-crisis/

Destinations by Roxanne

>You won't be so smug about it when you realize the people needed to clean up your
>messes and prepare your food can't afford to live.

Since I don't need other people to clean up my messes and prepare my food I think I will be OK.

billvon

>You won't be so smug about it when you realize the people needed to clean up your
>messes and prepare your food can't afford to live.

Since I don't need other people to clean up my messes and prepare my food I think I will be OK.

So you're completely off the grid? I won't debate whehter or not you need the services of people who ultimately can't afford to live in the area they service. Your arrogance speaks volumes.

Destinations by Roxanne

billvon

>balance the budget?

So how many Black and/or Mexican lives are you willing to destroy for one life that the liberal elite say "deserves to be saved?"
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

jgoose71

***>So your OK with the destroying of peoples lives and the further levels of inequality to
>balance the budget?

So how many Black and/or Mexican lives are you willing to destroy for one life that the liberal elite say "deserves to be saved?"

Excellent question. And which ones are to be sacrificed?,