quade

Donald Trump mocks John McCain's military record - LA Times

Andy9o8

***No one seems to remember that it was John Mccain who launched a missile from his parker fighter jet on an aircraft carrier that killed many fellow service men and cost millions of FRN to repair the boat from the fire he started!

I checked your one other post on this site to see if it was as fucking stupid as this one.

It was.

ohhhh yup
Never try to eat more than you can lift

I think the people who pick Trump in the polls would never vote for him in a real election. I take his poll success as a sign that people are unhappy with the rest of the choices, and pick Trump to express their disappointment. I don't think anyone, including the people responding to polls, takes him setiously.

================
CNN / ORC Poll: Trump tops in Iowa as Scott Walker drops

By Jennifer Agiesta
Updated 4:45 PM ET, Wed August 12, 2015

Washington (CNN) - Donald Trump has a significant lead in the race to win over likely Iowa caucus-goers, according to the first CNN/ORC poll in the state this cycle.

Trump tops the field with 22% and is the candidate seen as best able to handle top issues including the economy, illegal immigration and terrorism. He's most cited as the one with the best chance of winning the general election, and, by a wide margin, as the candidate most likely to change the way things work in Washington.

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson follows Trump in overall preference with 14%, bumping Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who had held the top spot in most recent public polling in Iowa, down to third place with 9%. Walker is nearly even with a slew of other candidates.
=================