quade

Donald Trump mocks John McCain's military record - LA Times

This thread is like dinnertime at Auschwitz. Fun watching all of you tripping over everyone to get in line for a good Trump bashing.

My opinion...you've all been hacked by the media. Trump can't be POTUS and has no designs on it. He can, however say the things that need to be said, McCain withstanding. That's his purpose, as it was the last time he "ran".

H.L. Mencken was known to answer all his letters from his readers with the following sentence: "You could be right."

I for one don't know what to think about Trump. But one thing is for certain, he's a bull that brings his own china shop with him or if he finds a china shop he doesn't like because the proprietor dissed him, he's gonna bust that one up as well. The popcorn and beer taste a lot better as I watch or read about it. 'Bout time we had a good bar room brawl in American politics.

You could be right...we'll see.

billvon

>Al Franken in 2002 said nearly the same thing about McCain. Where was the outrage?

There was none. As he made clear (and as McCain understood) Franken was joking. Are you claiming that Trump is joking?

(this ought to be good)

Hmmm
Some joke

Al Franken

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

His joke continued

Al Franken

I mean, I consider you a hero, tremendous political courage, not, you know, the thing about five years, or five and a half years at the Hanoi Hilton; as far as I'm concerned you just sat out the war. I don't consider that real heroism. Anybody can get captured, right?

Abraham Lincoln

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.

:S:S:S:D:D:D:D hee hee,, hahahah, snort

rushmc

His joke continued

I mean, I consider you a hero, tremendous political courage, not, you know, the thing about five years, or five and a half years at the Hanoi Hilton; as far as I'm concerned you just sat out the war. I don't consider that real heroism. Anybody can get captured, right?

STOP STOP,,, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D,,, you're killing me. It's so funny my side hurts!!!!

bipartisan ticket - Franken/Trump...Frankentrump

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rushmc

***>Al Franken in 2002 said nearly the same thing about McCain. Where was the outrage?

There was none. As he made clear (and as McCain understood) Franken was joking. Are you claiming that Trump is joking?

(this ought to be good)

Hmmm
Some joke

Al Franken

Franken earlier this week:

“I don’t know what’s going on in Donald Trump’s head or through his hair, but I condemn him for a lot of things he’s said.”

He's still got it. ;)

Andy9o8

***There ya go again bringin that weak ass shit. Ya get some better material. After all you're a lawyer...right?

Yeah, but a weak-ass one.
Scuze me, I hafta go cry now.

Poooowr wittle bay bee.

Put your big girl panties on and suck it up.

:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

quade

“He’s a war hero because he was captured,”

No reason, just that this thread needs this

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

billvon

>Trump can't be POTUS and has no designs on it.

Unfortunately, POTUS is sort of a popularity thing - and by right wing standards, he is more qualified than Ted Cruz.

I would not say that about Cruz
But it is the case against all the Dems that are running

Like the one that had to apologize for saying all lives matter
Abraham Lincoln

>I would not say that about Cruz

He was not born in the US, and his father was not an American; thus he is not (according to a significant chunk of the GOP) "natural born." Per the stink the right wing made over the possibility that Obama was not born in the US, he is therefore less qualified. And according to the leading GOP candidate, "You’re supposed to be born in this country, so I just don’t know how the courts would rule on it. But it’s an additional hurdle that he has that no one else seems to have. Someone could look at it very seriously."

(Of course, I have zero doubt that most Birthers will flip-flop faster than you can say "Billary.")

Again
Any and all of the republican canidates are better than any in the democrat pool

Including the one that said global warming created ISIS
Abraham Lincoln

Amazon

***Again
Any and all of the republican canidates are better than any in the democrat pool

Including the one that said global warming created ISIS

I think you need a drink..... it is what 6:40 AM..........oh wait:|

Following up with that private message PA again I see

Anyway
all of the republican canidates are better than any of those on the dem side

Including the one who put out the snap chat message that said (just chillin in Cedar Rapids"
Abraham Lincoln