kallend

Come on, conspiracy theorists, let's hear from you

OK, I'll bite.

It was probably a coordinated attack from the PPT in China hoping to prevent the shanghai index falling further. The main target was the NYSE, United Airlines just got caught in the cross fire. ;):P

Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

dunno about united...

But;

https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews/status/618626955433349120

Interesting that a hacker network had an inkling... while we are all left none the wiser.

Whether or not it was hackers or a glitch, does not make the situation any less concerning. If a benign software update is able to bring down a stock exchange, is probably more of a worry than someone finding a back door somewhere that could be closed later.

and BTW,

That term 'conspiracy theorist' is a bit past it's use by date isn't it?

Who isn't by definition?

My son-in-law, a programmer in the banking industry, says it was just a glitch.

What happened to United Airlines?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

grimmie

nano thermite. No other explanation.

Or it was Obummer's fault.

The WSJ web site went down too.

Clearly a China/BHO link there. Wasn't he born in China or somewhere like that?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Andy9o8

Wall street journal, too.

Head for the hills! Well, Ron already has. Let's you and I go live with him.

Here is another watchman with his warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stPCMvM3R_M
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

normiss

He appears to be a fortune teller to me.
Forecasting the future and all that.

Why is he preaching in a government building?:S

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

It is proof that the end times are near don't cha know.... I just think it's that whole false prophets thing the faithful were warned about and have not actually listened.

Oh well back to pickin and choosin what parts they wish to follow and which they kind of brush under the rug and forget about.

Doom and Gloom..... more fear.. all the time.... it certainly seems to work on some minds.

Amazon

******Wall street journal, too.

Head for the hills! Well, Ron already has. Let's you and I go live with him.

Here is another watchman with his warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stPCMvM3R_M

DO you believe this man is a good saved Christian who believes???

Based on what I know so far, yes I do.

I believe that is the Rotunda. I am amazed they let him get away with holding that assembly there.

Amazon

***He appears to be a fortune teller to me.
Forecasting the future and all that.

Why is he preaching in a government building?:S

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

It is proof that the end times are near don't cha know.... I just think it's that whole false prophets thing the faithful were warned about and have not actually listened.

Oh well back to pickin and choosin what parts they wish to follow and which they kind of brush under the rug and forget about.

Doom and Gloom..... more fear.. all the time.... it certainly seems to work on some minds.

No Fear!

The folks I know up here are getting excited, like preparing for a wedding.

normiss

I have $20 that says the bride gets cold feet.
:P

I bet the groom doesn't exist.

Maybe, then, it's a gay wedding.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

coozer

dunno about united...

But;

https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews/status/618626955433349120

Interesting that a hacker network had an inkling... while we are all left none the wiser.

Whether or not it was hackers or a glitch, does not make the situation any less concerning. If a benign software update is able to bring down a stock exchange, is probably more of a worry than someone finding a back door somewhere that could be closed later.

Benign software updates are not done in the middle of the week and would not have been done on a federal holiday weekend either.

Anon may not have done anything other than possibly heard some "critical" update was being rushed in without proper testing.

Perhaps this one?
https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsa15-03.html
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

On the wedding day, trust me, the bride, i.e. the church, will not get cold feet.

I can't think of anything more exciting than living in the generation of believers who are taken up without dying. Maybe yes and then again maybe no but I am ready.

RonD1120

On the wedding day, trust me, the bride, i.e. the church, will not get cold feet.

I can't think of anything more exciting than living in the generation of believers who are taken up without dying. Maybe yes and then again maybe no but I am ready.

How will you cope if you are left behind

ANY enterprise that would allow ANY updates to be applied without testing, verifying the results, and staging the upgrade carefully deserve to be looking for jobs.
More so with Java and Flash updates.
I wish death upon them both.
:D:D:D

I'm hearing the NYSE issue was a failed failover.
Router, routing protocol, or path type issue.
So much for THAT standby plan.

I've been saved and sanctified, so no worries. For those that are left, salvation will still be possible. If fact there will be no doubt for those left that have heard the word. They will just have to deal with the tribulation. There will be a lot of Jews in that category.