jgoose71

Hillary is going to answer a question!!!

Hillary "My speech is my interview" Clinton has finally agreed to do an actual interview that will involve questions!!!

I guess after months of keeping the press at arms length the optic of corralling the press with ropes during the 4th of July parade in New Hampshire was so bad that she had to concede to this.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/z-on-tv-blog/bal-nothing-funny-hillary-clinton-roping-the-press-20150706-story.html

However, I wouldn't get to excited yet. The hand picked chosen reporter is Brianna Keilar. For those of you that don't know who she is, she is the one that said because she was stuffing a Chipotle Burrito in her mouth, she is standing up for all America.

She also just recently attended a wedding for one of Hillary's Aides. She is apparently close with the Hillary campaign.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/full-disclosure-cnn-anchor-wholl-interview-hillary-recently-attended-clinton-aides-wedding/

So, we'll see just how hard hitting the questions are. I personally am looking forward to such questions as:

"So just how racist are the republicans?"

"How evil are big corporations?"

"Tell me about the milk and honey that will flow from big government to the little people after your coronation."

And on the lighter side:

"Will you ask Bill about advice for pardoning the Thanksgiving Turkey?"

"Will you go with a Pants-suit or a dress for your coronation?"

Yup, we are all looking forward to it....B|
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

jgoose71

Hillary "My speech is my interview" Clinton has finally agreed to do an actual interview that will involve questions!!!

I guess after months of keeping the press at arms length the optic of corralling the press with ropes during the 4th of July parade in New Hampshire was so bad that she had to concede to this.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/z-on-tv-blog/bal-nothing-funny-hillary-clinton-roping-the-press-20150706-story.html

However, I wouldn't get to excited yet. The hand picked chosen reporter is Brianna Keilar. For those of you that don't know who she is, she is the one that said because she was stuffing a Chipotle Burrito in her mouth, she is standing up for all America.

She also just recently attended a wedding for one of Hillary's Aides. She is apparently close with the Hillary campaign.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/full-disclosure-cnn-anchor-wholl-interview-hillary-recently-attended-clinton-aides-wedding/

So, we'll see just how hard hitting the questions are. I personally am looking forward to such questions as:

"So just how racist are the republicans?"

"How evil are big corporations?"

"Tell me about the milk and honey that will flow from big government to the little people after your coronation."

And on the lighter side:

"Will you ask Bill about advice for pardoning the Thanksgiving Turkey?"

"Will you go with a Pants-suit or a dress for your coronation?"

Yup, we are all looking forward to it....B|

The answer will be , "No comment."
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Driver1

I'd like to see her explain this pic... :P

My God... those pants??? What the hell was she thinking? :S

:D:D:D

I can't tell if you realize it's a photoshop. The :P makes it ambiguous. ;)
But for everyone's benefit:

Right Wingers Circulate Photoshop Fake of Young Hillary Clinton With a Confederate Flag

And if anyone doubts that source, there's this from Time/Life Magazine online:

LIFE With Hillary: Portraits of a Wellesley Grad, 1969 (Scroll thru the photos. You'll find it.)

My God... those pants??? What the hell was she thinking?:S

Wellp... I imagine she though she was in college in 1969.

She has got to do something different if she wants the nomination it appears

One expert believes Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign is "sinking like a rock."

During an appearance on Newsmax TV's "Newsmax Prime," John Zogby of Zogby Analytics tells host J.D. Hayworth Clinton's stock is plummeting.

"Both her and her campaign are in trouble," Zogby says. "The very fact that there was a modest sort of acknowledgement of that really should reflect the fact that it's a much bigger problem. Not only for her, but for the party at this point and time. She is frankly sinking like a rock."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/John-Zogby-Hillary-Clinton-campaign-trouble/2015/07/06/id/653715/

That said, the article also reported the following

Zogby doesn't think Sanders will be the Democratic nominee for president, however.

"Bernie Sanders is playing the would-be Elizabeth Warren role. He is the progressive with flesh and bones," Zogby says. "Essentially, he's not a very appealing persona.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Amazon

***I'd like to see her explain this pic... :P

I am so surprised you would come out as the fashion police.

Yep. Judging the past by the standards of today has become a popular thing. Those pants are what was worn back then.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Amazon

***I'd like to see her explain this pic... :P

Ha! The whole idea of skydivers posing as "fashion police" is hilarious! Anyone remember the the hot-pink-and-neon-green-and-purple era during the 90s? Patchwork jumpsuits made from z-po scrap? Sit suits? Paisley Monarch canopies?

muff528

******I'd like to see her explain this pic... :P

Ha! The whole idea of skydivers posing as "fashion police" is hilarious! Anyone remember the the hot-pink-and-neon-green-and-purple era during the 90s? Patchwork jumpsuits made from z-po scrap? Sit suits? Paisley Monarch canopies?

I know.... when I think of some of the stuff I wore in high school in the 60's and got suspended for being out of the dress code at a school function for a couple times..... I shudder:ph34r:

Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

"Tell me how the Republican party is out to get you and how innocent you are."

Such hard hitting questions that cut right to the heart of the matter and cleared up any doubts about her trustworthiness in the face of all her scandals.

CNN now stands for "Clinton News Network."
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/politics/hillary-clinton-iowa-first-interview/
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

jgoose71

Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

Such hard hitting questions that cut right to the heart of the matter and cleared up any doubts about her trustworthiness in the face of all her scandals.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/politics/hillary-clinton-iowa-first-interview/

2016 to 2024 is going to be another painful time for the GOP

Amazon

***Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

Not just for the GOP, the whole country. If Hillary gets elected it will show just how corrupt our news media, and by extension, our politicians have become.

However, if Martin O'Malley some how pulled it off, even though there was a Democrat in the whitehouse, the country might survive for just a little while longer....:ph34r:

jgoose71

******Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

Not just for the GOP, the whole country. If Hillary gets elected it will show just how corrupt our news media, and by extension, our politicians have become.

However, if Martin O'Malley some how pulled it off, even though there was a Democrat in the whitehouse, the country might survive for just a little while longer....:ph34r:

I am just waiting to see the ranks of the 101st ButtHurt Battalion to swell on Nov 5th 2016.:ph34r::ph34r:

yes, it's picking a nit, but the 5th is the saturday before the election. Did you mean the 8th perhaps?

And I don't care who wins on that day. They've all gotten so far away from what's good for the country, and are concentrating on what's good for the party. We're fucked.
--
Rob

Amazon

*********Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

I am just waiting to see the ranks of the 101st ButtHurt Battalion to swell on Nov 5th 2016.:ph34r::ph34r:

At this point of reading your posts I am confident you do not care about the country's wellbeing, and only wish to have your party remain in power to hurt the other sides feelings instead of the best person for the job.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Amazon

*********Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

If Hillary gets the Democratic Nomination she can't win. It would be handing over the election to the Republicans. She has to much baggage. She can't hide from it for ever. It would be like if Trump got the nomination for the republicans.

When the general election comes around, she is going to get hammered for selling political favor for Clinton Foundation Donations, among other things.

I notice you don't even deny how corrupt she is.....:ph34r:

>If Hillary gets the Democratic Nomination she can't win.
I remember how in 2008 and again in 2012 this exact same thing was said about Obama. Heck, up until election night 2012 there were right wing commentators explaining how an Obama win was statistically impossible (after they had "de-skewed" the actual polling numbers of course.)

Anvilbrother

************Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

At this point of reading your posts I am confident you do not care about the country's wellbeing, and only wish to have your party remain in power to hurt the other sides feelings instead of the best person for the job.

No it's about the GOP being incapable of fielding a rational candidate who can appeal to the vast majority of moderates, women and minorities who see the Old White Boys club candidates who have permanently stuck a big STOOPID in their mouths and let it out to play over and over.

Amazon

***************Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

No it's about the GOP being incapable of fielding a rational candidate who can appeal to the vast majority of moderates, women and minorities who see the Old White Boys club candidates who have permanently stuck a big STOOPID in their mouths and let it out to play over and over.
Bullshit and you know it. If they put out the smartest well respected guy with a clean history, and all the answers you would still shit on him, and vote for Hillary. Don't bother answering i'm done with this conversation.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

******************Well, I hate to say it, but I was close. The question I forgot was:

Bullshit and you know it. If they put out the smartest well respected guy with a clean history, and all the answers you would still shit on him, and vote for Hillary. Don't bother answering i'm done with this conversation.

Is that a promise????

Amazon

From the perspective of an outsider who watches the political and foreign policy machinations of our neighbor... I would suggest that as long as the parties continue to exclude bright new people with fresh(er) idea, they will both continue to wallow along, your country will remain at sea without a good hand on the tiller, and the more-informed citizenry will continue to grow more disillusioned.

just one example:

On November 20, 2012, Obama's campaign manager Jim Messina suggested that the Obama campaign believed Huntsman would have been a particularly difficult candidate to face in the general election. Messina said that the campaign was "honest about our concerns about Huntsman" and that Huntsman "would have been a very tough candidate."

"The Republican National Committee reacted by withdrawing an invitation for Huntsman to appear as a speaker at a Republican fundraiser in Palm Beach, Florida, in early March."

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Huntsman,_Jr.#Post-campaign_politics

In closing I simply must add... Donald Trump? Really America? Frack, just shoot me now... :S

billvon

>If Hillary gets the Democratic Nomination she can't win.
I remember how in 2008 and again in 2012 this exact same thing was said about Obama. Heck, up until election night 2012 there were right wing commentators explaining how an Obama win was statistically impossible (after they had "de-skewed" the actual polling numbers of course.)

And as I said earlier, if Hillary wins, it just shows how corrupt our news media and politicians have come and it's just a sign of how our country is about to fall to the status of say Mexico, Venezuela, Somalia, whatever. Pick a corrupt 3rd world hell hole.

Not saying Hillary won't win, but if she does, it's a sign.

jgoose71

***>If Hillary gets the Democratic Nomination she can't win.

And as I said earlier, if Hillary wins, it just shows how corrupt our news media and politicians have come and it's just a sign of how our country is about to fall to the status of say Mexico, Venezuela, Somalia, whatever. Pick a corrupt 3rd world hell hole.

Not saying Hillary won't win, but if she does, it's a sign.

It seems lots of GOP voters get "signs" from on high.